ITT: Times you went over IRL

>Got fired two days before Christmas, had $10 in my bank account, said fuck it & bought a six pack and a $1 scratchoff. Won $1200.

Attached: db.png (696x470, 563K)

>Work said they weren't going to promote me because they need me in my current role, filled the role with some heel from out of the city
>Call up rival company to enquire and get offered on the spot interview
>Get that job role at 10% higher than my previous employer was offering
Felt like Bryan turning on the Wyatts, brother

when i finally beat my older brother in a fight by turning heel and cold cocking him from behind

More like Nash n Hall leaving for WcW

>got fired from job because kept getting into arguments with new manager over how she's running things
>6 months later the company goes out of business
>new company I work with takes all their clients
>Manager comes in asking for a job
>I'm in charge of the meeting and tell her to get the fuck out.

Lottery is for losers. How much of that $1200 do you still have? Did you invest it? I bet you spent it on pizza and soda, and then were surprised your money was gone.

Based God giving you the rub, prayers & Vitamins brother.
-HH.

Based CAWdy.

>got laid off at thanksgiving
>employer tried to get out of paying unemployment
>get unemployment
>company goes under
>I milk unemployment all the way, and have a job
>see previous boss, give him a wink
>he absolutely seethes
I’d like to say they got buried.

I've never gone over in real life. I am the ultimate jobber.

Projecting?

No, just basing it off his story. He worked a day job, yet had $10 in his bank account. Seems like he can't hold onto his money for shit.

>ultimate jobber in my first job working at a school, line manager jobs me out regularly I have massive XPac heat
>8 of us were future endeavoured due to budget cuts me included
>Got the same job closer to home so less travel, and a 50% increase on what I was earning, plus about to start my teaching degree next year
>Old school is about to have two department's shut down due to having a rodent infestation and old manager could be getting future endeavoured

It was two days before christmas. other users have loved ones for whom they buy presents. this sometimes depletes people's savings.

No, you don't deplete your saving for christmas gifts unless you are fucking retarded.

Nigga who gives a fuck. Shut the fuck up.

>lose argument
>s-s-shut up, n-n-nigger
Enjoy poverty

>spending 1200 on pizza and soda
what kind of simp retard store you go to?

>getting this aggro about a greentext story

Pizza and soda is an allegory for useless shit, in case you didn't realize

>playing an old nippo p2wfest game as a brainless teen
>have a memorable chat with a couple of "girls" one night, keep them friended and in touch
>one of them confirms their girlship in vc, vouches for her friend who apparently has a thing for me
>I play along like a jamoke and even buy them a few cash shop cosmetics
>the friend ghosts out one day, confirmed girl makes like she doesn't know what happened
>know I got scammed
Fuck
>But then Hulkster mode engaged, THAT FINISH DOESN'T WORK FOR ME BROTHER
>Play along with the confirmed girl's claims she got ghosted also
>Turn my charms on and get her to like me enough to feel bad and admit everything
>Her "friend" was actually her boyfriend using her to run a con but she didn't expect someone as decent as me to be the mark
>Tell her I forgive her and get her to fall for me
>At this point the boyfriend returns to the fed trying to break up the angle
>It's too late for him and I get all three of us in a group chat so she can flat out say she likes me more
>He goes ballistic and does some mental shit trying to force her to stay with him
>Call 911 on him when he tries to get her to believe he's about to kill himself, get him put in a clinic
>Fly out to ND and demolish that pussy
Of course I would later do the j-o-b to her for stupidly trusting a thot to turn over a new leaf but reversing a catfish into a seething shoot was probably my best spot

>Offered a hooker some money
>she jobbed to me in an alley with my cock down her throat

I got absolutely hammered one night and put a hundred bucks on that fat Mexican that knocked out Joshua about three weeks ago. Didn’t even watch the fight and wondered why there was 1400 bucks in my account the next morning.

>Work offer me a promotion
>Tell them I'll consider
>Find out they only offered me the promotion because they expect me to do my current position as well as the new one for a salary uplift as opposed to the separate salary
>Come back to them and tell me that isn't going to work for me brother and plans need to change
>Take it to the booker, ie, MD, and he agrees to give me both salaries
>Department let's two jobbers go to cover my second salary

I made it clear to the guys that were let go that it's nothing personal brothers but I gotta look out for number one.

>Getting buttblasted over a fucking green text
found the incel

>company future endeavors our entire branch due to restructuring
>spend 7 months getting paid while doing nothing
>at the end leave with 8 months wages as payout and straight into a better paid job

based

lmao

You deserve one more run brother.

HOLY SHIT!!!!
HOLY SHIT!!!!
HOLY SHIT!!!!

I'll take things that never happened for 500. This is the fantasy you had after you got scammed like a bitch, isn't it?

That’s not how gambling works kid. Winnings aren’t magically out into your account. You go collect your voucher afterwards.

>Worked a local heel in college class into shoot where he admitted that he thought that black people are stupid and needed help from the government
Too bad the steel chair spot was stopped by Tyrone's stable. Would have been GOAT.

>nothing good happens to me, so nothing good happens to you!
>doesn’t know how draftkings works
oh no no no

>uses draft kings
ding-dong diddly cringe

>cringe
crinfe

>Just finished serving jail time
>Me and my brothers go out hoping to get laid after years in prison
>Walk into a dark alley
>10/10 guy sees us and tries to run away
>Tears his quads while running
Never had better sex in my entire life

>Go to a party
>Some girl with an emo gimmick there with her boyfriend whose a tweener with an anime goth gimmick
>Slag follows me around all night laughing at all my jokes
>I turn heel when drunk
>Makes out with me
>Boyfriend finds out
>Calls me out but doesn't do shit
>Storms out of the party sulking
>his gf gives me her number
>few weeks later
>she breaks up with boyfriend
>texts me lusting after me
>my face turn
>cut a promo on how she's a disloyal slag and that Im not interested

KWAB

>what is bovada
Admittedly I'm a retard for using this still since it's been legalized where I am since then. Just been to lazy to cash out.

I think I heard about this. What year did this happen?

based

THOT Patrolled

you've clearly never worked an hourly job in an expensive city

wonderful

>Invested in bitcoin back in 2009
>kept investing in it with leftover money from the allowance that my mom gave me
>cash out in late 2016
>literally millionaire by then but never told anyone about it
>graduate college back in 2018
>never bothered to find a job after college
>live in a cheap ass apartment (like $200 a month, the shittiest of shit), no debt, I don't even have a car
>spend all day fucking around on the internet, playing video games with my gaming rig
>only eat a minimum with enough vitamins so I'm not even fat, take healthy shits.
Life is good right now, though trying to figure out what to do with my leftover millions though, I don't think it will run out with my current lifestyle.

That's fucking BASED

high school I was the salutatorian (2nd highest overall) for our batch but then our valedictorian got caught selling crack and guns a day before our graduation so they gave me both the 1st and 2nd spot

Those rankings are all a work anyway. A couple of girls politicked their way into becoming a co-valedictorian (she actually had a lower grade than the other co-valedictorian) and salutatorian respectively. Their shoot rank was even lower, but the school capitulated just to appease them.

> captain in the army
> staff officer in a battalion
> break curfew in korea trying to do right thing
> get article 15 from 3 star general
> battalion commander shits on me
> PCSing back to the states shortly
> im same rank as my own battery commander
> best friends with the guy who logs volunteer hours
> battalion commander leaves right before i do
> log shit ton of volunteer hours doing piddly shit that doesnt matter
> receive Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal
> drink with my battery commander
> writes me an Army Achievement Medal
> new battalion commander doesn't hate me so signs it last second
> prior commander wouldn't give me ARCOM or Meritorious Service Medal
> get Korean Defense Service Medal
> get overseas service ribbon

> fucked up and walked away with 3 medals and a ribbon.

Attached: 180_AROVSM_grande.jpg (600x600, 46K)

I always go over
NEETs don't do the job for anyone, brother

I gi iver on fitgnite a lot

Attached: 1-800-phone-sexy-pool-party-large-7.jpg (1000x562, 71K)

losing my virginity to a hottie and then losing my hardon. best and worst day ever

I'm a comedy jobber IRL ;_;

Attached: Neko bokan.gif (333x281, 1.67M)

>cute negress gf
>inter-gender in a bed match
>she hits me with her finish and i blow my load all over her ass.
>kick out at 2 3/4, match continues.
>we trade finishers multiple times, i blew my load like 4 times in a marathon high work rate war.
>Ref makes it last man standing match.
>Hit her with my finish one last time, doesn't meet the 10 count.
>Get 5 1/2 stars from Meltzer

Based and humblepilled.

>co-ed gym class
>got matched up on a girl because we were the same height
>she tried to post me up, me being a believer in basketball fundamentals (because I'm white) tries to pull the chair
>trip over my own feet (once again because I'm white) and take a flat back bump on the floor
>she falls on top of me, breaks my nose, and pins me for the 1-2-3
>ouch.jpg
>got to feel her boobs while she was on top of me (didn't get called out for it)
>thisisntsobad.png
>she freaks out because of the blood and starts apologizing profusely even though this is atleast 51% my fault
>become friends
>start dating for a couple months
>have sex
>leave the territory (continent) 3 months later
>I went over in the end

>girlfriend of 5 years leaves me because I want to start making white children and she's not ready
>Hooks up with some shine and is pregnant within 6 months
>He shoot hits her with pure strikes, real bad, loses the baby, so horrendous she can't have children anymore
>Tries to get back with me but I'm engaged to her white friend
>5 years later I have 3 beautiful white children and she's thotting in clubs still with black guys and gets the odd black eye

>Those rankings are all a work anyway
this was a straight shoot brother since the last time someone politicked their way in and replaced the valedictorian he and the official who backed him got murdered and chopped up a week before their graduation by the guy they replaced

Why didn’t you save her user?

She had to pay the toll brother. user did the right thing.

>Got fired for not wearing a belt, two days before I was suppose to take off for vacation (3 weeks, 1 week paid)
>Debated canceling but I paid for my trip in advanced (plane tickets, rooms, etc)
>Applied for unemployment thinking I wasn't going to get it because it was my third write up so I thought it would be under policy
>Said fuck it and ended up going, traveled to Houston, Toronto, and Chicago and had a great time.
>Trip gave me time to do some soul searching and career focusing
>Came back home after 3 weeks and turns out I did get accepted for unemployment insurance
>Ran into my chocolate queen of an former coworker yesterday. We got to catch up and it made my day

I could've taken my case to the labor commission since at that point I've never been suspended or taken off the schedule but man, it is much better not working at my old place anymore.

Attached: 1561348184939-asp.jpg (1079x1280, 644K)

Give me 5 dollars please

>enter fed under whc
>corruption issues arise
>because i was the champs jabrone i get excused
>5 years later im whc

Damaged goods. She made her choice and has the rest of her life with her cats to think about it

She paid it big time.

>be back in school working as a cool heel
>playing the scene not looking for any serious romance but I've got a girl across town who was kind of like a gf
>had another girl who I would always bump into at parties who had a bf but who gives a fuck
>having a nice hot run until one of my bro's gets punched in a case of mistaken identity by the bf who has been worked into a shoot
>get very panicked call from the party girl warning me that her bf is going to kill me
>don't give a fuck. I'm not in town for a few days
>receive a heartbroken call from gf who somehow knows everything. Turns out the bf was her brother and this all kicked off during a family meal
>break up with gf as I didn't sign up for drama
>party girl dumps bf expecting me to go with her
>that's not gonna work for me brother
>get back on track with my singles career coming out white hot after going over 3 jabroni's

One year later later...
>working a bi gimmick
>bump into the bf in a club
>at this point we have a lot of mutual friends and everyone wants us to bury this once and for all.
>they want this buried? Let's fucking do this
>shoot make out with him letting him know what his sister and ex gf had

Never took a punch, Never got hit by any off the fall out and a God tier burial

I believe it happened in the hot summer of 1992

>Punch a girl after she accidentally bumped on me and she can't stop screaming at the top of her lungs on me after mistaking that I'm going to do bad things to her
>Punch her boyfriend after he tried to deck me
>They both run like a bitch in fear
I don't even know why they went down after one single punch. Must be too much estrogen

I got something similar for ya. Heel turned on my own stable, and tag partner, our whole group was cut in half because I fucked my partner's gal. She was trying to Lita her way into my Edge rise to power. My partner was my Christian though, I couldn't commit to the gimmick. I told my buddy everything, and we had almost 5 years of feuds, all came down in a Hell in a Cell match...I gave em the rub.

He ended up inviting me to his wedding (married a whole other girl, mind you, that poison in our life was long gone by this point). And we are actually neighbors now hah