The crowd for WWE Tokyo last night

The crowd for WWE Tokyo last night

Attached: D-Kno_wUYAAyI62.jpg (1200x826, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

battle-news.com/?p=50611
cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=223271
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Game drawing the dimes.

That's way worse than I was expecting tbqh

It's half full. user.
DDT comedy show before their bigger show drew same OR EVEN FUCKING MORE. A FUCKING DDT SIDE SHOW. HOLY SHIT.

nips have bad taste,look how the keep that shit thing called anime alive

do you not understand sarcasm you autist

>Spreading out fans in half empty arena because Japs dont carry tarps or curtains
Oh no no no

Based retard

>can't even fill up on a once a year show
SHINGOMANIA IS RUNNING WILD, BROTHERS!

>DDT comedy show
huh?

Why are you posting easily provable lies?
This show drew 6724 as reported by battle-news.
battle-news.com/?p=50611
DDT's two Sumo Hall shows this year drew 4115 and 4177 respectively.
WWE out drew them.

Its an area of 40 million people, how can the global leader or pro wrestling not sell 10,000+ tickets?

You mean the DDT that has a huge stage that block of 1/4 of the arena, and barely have people in the upper seats of Ryogoku? Stop being a weeb mark and worked by fake attendance figure LMAO

Because something something it's ok when Japan does it, and WWE BAD

Yes, sorry
I apologize, I thougth they got 6k
I was wrong.

I think it's only natural that attendance will be dispersed when they're doing back to back Sumo Hall shows. Same goes for DDT.

Seriously,wht's this DDT comedy show I've been reading about,fren.

what are you talking about?

They are lying about attendance like usual. I’d be surprised if they drew over 4K. New Japan is the only company honest about attendance.

see

Oh?
Sorry, forgot to link it
cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=223271
This. It was sold basically as almost no wrestling show. Comedy show with wrestlers.

Please stop posting unsubstantiated falsehoods.

>Comedy show with wrestlers.
Got no problem with that.
Although it tends to be VERY hit or miss.

Do you have DDT universe? Their streaming service? It has 1 month free trial. They will have their big Sumo Hall show in 14 days or so. So you can go back and watch their catalog and watch their biggest show later and if you do not like it, just unsub from there.

He is right tho. All anime is shit. Some more shit than others. Take it as shitty cartoons but dont expect good writing especially not from shonenshit.

Attached: 1561716801895.jpg (900x1200, 256K)

This, Oscar's credibility died when that hypocrite pedophile Miyazaki won it

TIME TO LAY THE TARPS

But Prime Wrestling in the 80's and 90's is a live action anime. Just look at all Hogan 's matches

>big Sumo Hall show in 14
That sounds awesome!
You are way to friendly,are you sure you are on the right board?
Most of the people here are jerks.

Konami was one of those :)

Based E Chad Konami

DEVON!
GET THE TARPS!

Yea Forums being mean is a meme. People are nice if you stay on topic and don't let people work you because then they want to work you more.

Sumo Hall holds about 7500 when you set up the upper rows for 2 people rather than 4 like New Japan does. New Japan used to do 2 people per box and would sell out around 7500.
The pictures of this show have giant empty sections and not even the lower area is entirely full, 6700 means it was almost full with the configuration they used when it wasn't even close in the pictures.

WWE putting chairs on the floor instead of using the sumo seats makes the building so much uglier and smaller looking than it really is.

Attached: IMG_7187.jpg (2048x1429, 271K)

>le WWE Bu- "Club" Tour featuring newest member Triple H
cringe
for real tho, this is still underwhelming considering they had Shinsuke Nakamura in the main event and in a title match against their "Ace", oh and "Kabuki Warriors" were on the card too, this should have easily been sold out and it wasn't.

Attached: 1500236157552.jpg (1200x675, 183K)

OHNONONO

Book a pachinko hall next, vince

Still less than New Japan.

Who-Japan posters on suicide watch!

Attached: Say-The-Line-Bart.jpg (395x222, 34K)

NPC Chibi Drone

Is this meant to be impressive? Based Tochinoshin sold the place out 15 days consecutively last month.

Attached: c1fee69943a1a91d7a8ebf9b0bcf9299.jpg (960x1123, 130K)

>they forgot the tarps in Stamford