SKEEYYUUP

SKEEYYUUP

Attached: Skip Meltzer.png (785x385, 56K)

Literally who?

Yuji who now?

>click merchant just said outrageous claim 450239237498236924 so that stupid marks will talk about him here's what he said:

Unironically true tbf

>Some real Skip Bayless shit here.
man had a GOAT run in his last G1, daniel bryan vs nagata would be fucking phenomenal

Yuji Nagata is based as fuck
Him and Suzuki are the two best over 50 wrestlers I've ever seen

Is he a choppa guy?

He’s not wrong

>Bold statement
It's true though.

Fuck I hate weebo gook mark incels. Not a single gook wrestler could draw in the West, not a single one ever.....think about that

outwork? how many of these njpw wrestlers even come close to the amount of events the average wwe star does yearly?

Imagine believing he couldn't. Just imagine.

Attached: yuji.png (600x342, 250K)

pretty sure Dave just said that he could out work Seff. which is 100% true.

Sup JAHHHWWWNN

Attached: Misgendered.png (615x875, 105K)

>that edrone posting
We're a few years removed from it, but his final G1 kind of proves the point...at least then. He was excellent there.

Nagata could probably deliver in a big match situation better than most WWE guys right now, yes.

Attached: 1293849823.jpg (800x1049, 98K)

Dude, did you fucking see his last G1 run? I barely knew the fucker before that and he had me invested in every single one of his matches. I was rooting for him like crazy. If that's not being a good worker, then what is?

Why even argue with a retard, thats just torturing yourself

Why did you post a screen cap of a tweet from a literal who?

And this, ladies and gentlemen is how not to be an overtly biased, brain damage weeb that refuses to give credit to white wrestlers only except his few favorite indie darlings he grew up watching 101

how many matches did he have last year?

He's right

yuji also has way better shirts than seth

That's dumb.

he's not wrong

Is there a word to describe someone with self hatred for his own race and nationality while idolizing one totally different from yours and putting them on a pedestal because you like the idea of being one of them?

Yuji is beyond based, he’s the only guy in modern wrestling who can make a back suplex seem devastating

Yes. Ethnomasochism. Typically the result of intense brainwashing, where the pride of one's race is completely programmed out. This brainwashing is usually done at the high school level and completed by college. It's a significant act of submission.

Holy based. Thanks user, or maybe you're even JAHHWWWNN himself

Based Blue Justice

Here is what Dave actually said (edited for brevity), "If you put Yuji Nagata up against anyone in WWE, including Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles, I'm not going to say he'd be better, but he'd be just as good."
What is the purpose of completely misrepresenting him this way?

No, I just strongly detest the notion that having pride in your race is somehow a bad thing.

BBJWTOS

This board is for NBAchads. Please go back.

He said he can hang with them.

he's more of a kicka kind of guy

I wanna see him vs. a motivated Brock, then Ishii vs. a motivated Brock

JAHHWNN is just Ken-sama levels of delusional.

Meltzer was specifically talking about Nagata in his last G1 being better than anybody in WWE.

He didn't say he could do it every night,

It is when you're from a violent, imperialistic race that worked to subjugate and destroy all other cultures. Feeling anything but shame at that kind of heritage should be shunned.

Simps just want to be outraged at something. If they can't find anything genuine they'll make something up to fit that purpose. It's not just a wrestling thing either, it's really widespread nowadays.

WOAH HOL UP SKEEEYUPP IF THERE IS ANYBODY OVER THE AGE OF 50 THAT CAN STILL GO IT'S ME LE SHANNON SHARPE LOOK AT ME I DON'T LOOK A DAY OVER 30!

Attached: fe1d030da77ec5368f14ef5629d44025.jpg (621x864, 59K)

Based Blue Justice working edrones into an apoplectic rage

lmao at this dude listing Roman like he's one of WWE's top working talents.

Literally every race has been imperialistic and worked to destroy other cultures. Be a crybaby bitch somewhere else, JAHHWNN

Yuji Nagata is based as fuck, agree 100% with Dave on this.

>Lists Rusev, Big E, Reigns and current day Asuka and Joe
>Conditions Styles to a maybe and Nakamura to being motivated
What a colossal faggot.

skip Bayless had a GOAT run in his last G1?

He is, you're just too far on the spectrum being a brainwashed cultists regurgitating your mark friends opinions that he is terrible because he does not conform to what you consider makes a great pro wrestler by spamming 50 different moves in a match

Clearly the big brain opinion here is spamming the same 4 moves every match and then getting gassed.

>Skip Bayless living rent free in a Meltzer's head
>Getting worked by a satire sports show
Revoke his journalism degree.

Based SKEEEYUP even working the fake fighting mam drama fags. Damn WWE on FOX can't come soon enough

>Maybe Styles

Imagine claiming fucjung Big E Is straight up better than Styles

Yes, ya seethe?

Attached: skeeeeup.png (493x717, 328K)

KEK

He’s right though, other than Bryan, aj, and naka, everyone else is trash

Yeah, those brainwashed goons would taste Blue Justice.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (451x254, 2.95M)

Meltzer speaks about alternatives to the WWE because it gets him schekels. If he didnt he'd just be part of the noise that others put out about WWE and he isnt part of their machine. They have enough schekel loving jews working for them. So he becomes the ultimate contrarian. He's basically a shit posting asp with a following

I’m new to NJPW but I wouldn’t dispute Meltz’s statement. From the matches I watched, Nagata really is better than the sweeping majority of wrestlers in WWE.

Nagata rules desu

have sex