What can Bischoff ding-dong diddly do with this roster?

What can Bischoff ding-dong diddly do with this roster?

Attached: D-KOiEdXkAA1IH0.jpg (590x1024, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/wrestling/2019/06/27/wwe-paul-heyman-monday-night-raw-eric-bischoff-smackdown-live-vince-mcmahon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Randy will form a heel faction
Balor will be the sting
he's a one trick pony

Nothing. Can't wait for the articles on him and HHH/Stephanie clashing

>Roman doesn't even make it onto the poster

Biggest acquisition in Smackdown history.

>Kofi vs Dolph WWE Title

Dark match I assume?

would still be more interesting than the shit now. theres no story no overarching premise its all just horseshit

Ziggler will form the faction

>bischoff is the biggest draw in the image
YIKE

THANK YOU BISCHOFF
*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP CLAP CLAP*
THANK YOU BISCHOFF
THANK YOU BISCHOFF
THANK YOU BISCHOFF
THANK YOU BISCHOFF
THANK YOU BISCHOFF
THANK YOU BISCHOFF
THANK YOU BISCHOFF
THANK YOU BISCHOFF
THANK YOU BISCHOFF
THANK YOU BISCHOFF

Absolutely nothing. They need to start looking 2 years down the road because they have no one. It's going to take them a few years to build stars.

Corporative Roman as Bischoff personal bodyguard. Destroys Kofi and starts a reign of terror which only Daniel Bryan will finish at WrestleMania

>Ziggler as DDP
>Bryan as Benoit
>Andrade as Eddie
>New Day as Harlem Heat
>Heavy Machinery are the Steiners
>Brings back Ryback to be Goldberg
>Reforms Sanity as Dungeon of Doom
>205 Live merges with Smackdown and books it like WCW cruiserweights

Charlotte is getting the title.

Who'll be in it?

She'll be involved with cruiserweights like Madusa.

correct. and I'll guarantee he'll turn Bayley heel and Charles face as well.
>Controversy equals money

I've said this before but
>Chad Gable/Apollo Crews flag wearing tag team managed by Kurt Angle
I think they're actually doing this because they keep showing Gable stalking Apollo

Eric Bishoff and Paul Heyman are old and don't care about the WWE lol..

This is like when tna pushes some attitude era has been that doesn't care

That's basically what American Alpha should have been.

I wonder if people will even accept Charlotte as a face.

They might do the team, but I don't expect them to get Kurt involved.

Vacates all SD titles.

they won't.

the biggest acquisition was Elias ya ding-dong diddly dweeb

Crews is his best friend in the WWE and Gable's his protege. It's a shame because it'd be a great dynamic.

>Charles is getting the title in a dark match
Absolute fucking simp, it's a post-SD/205 dark match. They had one after this week's SD/205.

Attached: dm.jpg (642x43, 17K)

wtf this sounds based?

>it's a post-SD/205 dark match
>Double Main Event

>I wonder if people will even accept Charlotte as a face.
Have you watched WWE in the past 5 years?
WWE doesn't give a fuck whether people will accept their "chosen one" as a face or not. They don't even care that Charlotte is not even the top 5 most popular women in WWE despite getting a bigger push than Roman.

>Kofi vs Dolph #68292476395837574832942350745879409462748902985943086
I see nothing has changed

They dont usually do two dark matches. And if Biff is on screen talent like this implies I can see them doing a "reset" to get him over and shake things up.

Attached: D-KiYKhWsAMmu5B.jpg_large.jpg (628x1024, 140K)

Bait and switch match

Whoever they work on building, the fickle fans will hate.

>Corbin v Seth
>Becky v Lacey

Since he's a known racist right winger he'll probably take the belt off Kofi

based paul and eric realizing that romanetty is an anti-draw

>Smackdown has all the smark favorites
>They get Bischoff in charge

Is this seriously the roster that people claim is the "most stacked ever?"

i love how WWE uses 15 year old pictures to try and trigger peoples nostalgia

Attached: 189238942893.jpg (683x327, 59K)

Nope. Not until Summerslam.

I'm surprised they didn't put a 2001 Paul E in his ECW hat
>THE REVOLUTION....HAS BEGUN

negative dimes

Roman is going to come out in the final segment and spear Heyman and/or Bischoff to try and get over as the "edgy anti-establishment badass"

Nothing , it's a pr move and retarded fans will be crying like they did when they realised the December "you are the authority:" segment was a lie

it's directed at people in attendance, the last 2 matches of the night and 1 of them usually doesn't even happen, it's just bait and switch tactics
Nah. Only reason Charles/Bayley is listed is because Roman won't be there, the next 2 weeks July 9 & July 16 the "double main events" are Kofi vs Owens & Roman vs Orton and Kofi vs Dolph & Roman vs Drew, But for SD they usually list 2 dark matches have for a while
Like last week the venue website had 2 listed but Kofi vs Dolph happened on the show (but wasn't for the title) and Roman wasn't even there so Charles/Bayley happened
Neither of the Kofi/Dolph or Charles/Bayley will be happening on SD.

Attached: 16456434.jpg (1849x603, 120K)

Maybe they'll retcon it so he is the sole wild card

Holy shit, it's like people have never seen local ads for tapings before.
Matches listed on the ads for Raw or SD tapings are always post-show matches just for the crowd.

Balor will be walked to the ring on AoPs shoulders
LG and KA on the side

this

Why does Bischoff's face in the promo pic here look like pure worry and distress? Looks like he's about to cry.

Attached: 20190628_135337.jpg (132x219, 23K)

>tfw you get gm of smackdown
He doesn't even look like he wants the job.

these matches better be a swerve. putting Eric and Heyman on the posters should signify an actual change of the product immediately

>Kofi v Ziggler
>Bayley v Charlie

Lmao, i have seen those matches 10-30 times in past 2 months, with different stipulations too.

He aint changing shit

>SAME OLD SHIT
>SAME OLD SHIT
>SAME OLD SHIT

>Kofi vs Ziggler
>Baron vs Seth

ABSOLUTE

FUCKING

STATE

Of this """"""""""""""""revolution"""""""""""""""

Attached: 7712646251.jpg (497x444, 22K)

They're dark matches. This is common at TV tapings.

you're making an assumption here

>Smackdown has all the smark favorites
Not since the shakeup, Raw has more of them

Nigga others have seen them too 30 times, there is no justification for it. And they have balls to claim lack of build for matches, fucking idiots dont start building anything

Sounds based

I wouldn't mind a solo wild card if he was used sparingly. I think Roman could even go over if he was more a tweener that didn't talk much during promos or got a manager figure or something. Make him like Ryu from street fighter or some shit and he could be a draw

Dark matches usually reflect the current storylines. Which means they'll continue with this shit. That's fucking embarassing.

based Vince spending millions in mad money just to bury Heyman and Eric again

Alvarez says WWE staff are texting him saying they didn't know WWE were putting out these adverts, and nothing's been locked down for Smackdown tv yet

Hey, at least it would be a long-running cohesive storyline, even if it's a repeat of some shit from 20 years ago.

And the problem? You literally just fixed Smackdown.

24 hours later and they seemed to have already backflipped on Heyman and Bischoff not having on-screen roles. The absolute state of this company.

Attached: tenor-3-1.gif (240x228, 1.86M)

This is ego for Eric. He wants to right his wrong. He almost put away the WWE and fucked it all up. An empire would have been his. He wants one more feather in his cap.

Bischoff and Heyman are writers/producers ya ignorant zoomfag. They're not some 50+ year old broken talent being forced to wrestle for a paycheck. They're upper management, they're creators, they're the dream weavers. Prowrestling is in their blood, it's who they are and what they do.

If you're too fucking retarded to know the difference between in ring workers and the guys who actually have run million dollar wrestling corporations and wrote the greatest prowrestling storylines of all time, then I truly feel sorry for you.

It wasn't explicitly said they wouldn't have on air roles aewtist. Everything I read, said it was "unknown". And now we know.

Like you said, it's barely been 24 hours since the news broke. It's not like they explicitly said "No on air roles ever" and then brought out Heyman and Bischoff 6 months later. We're still in the opening moments of seeing what this actually is and what it will look like (even your buttbuddy Meltz was caught off guard and unaware).

Honestly, I think you're just nitpicking because you're extremely jealous being an aewfag. WWE has fucking legends with at least 2 decades worth of creative ideas saved up and AEW has... Cody's wife?! What's on her resume for a job in creative?

>"I suck mu husband's little white cock."

That's it. And that's a yikes.

Attached: heyman-bischoff-696x392.jpg (696x392, 33K)

>They're upper management, they're creators, they're the dream weavers. Prowrestling is in their blood, it's who they are and what they do.

cringe

si.com/wrestling/2019/06/27/wwe-paul-heyman-monday-night-raw-eric-bischoff-smackdown-live-vince-mcmahon
>The two positions are full-time executive roles, with no plans at the current time for this to be introduced as part of a TV storyline.

OH NO NO NO NO NO WWE CAN'T EVEN PLAN FIVE DAYS AHEAD

RIP BAYLEY CHAMPIONSHIP

mcintyre again

Drew McIntyre
Bobby Lashley
Braun Strowman for a while

You're really clueless if you don't know the difference between secondhand news from a unaffiliated outlet and an actual news release directly from the company (see pic for real news).

Just because wwe didn't tell SI.com the entire plan for Heyman/Bischoff doesn't mean they didn't have one. Hell, look how quick the adverts for the shows came out highlighting their on-screen roles. Being on-screen was always the gameplan simp, sorry they didn't inform YOU of every step in an immediate 24 hour period.

Idk why zoomerfags feel so entitled. Must be the information age, you were given the world at your fingertips, every question, every inquiry just a keystroke away. Nothing gained, nothing earned. Your expectations are truly warped.

Attached: 1561753347685.jpg (750x920, 422K)

>2 photos
>A dozen people
>Zero Dimes among them
There is not a single star on there I would spend money on those two photos, mayyybe Lacey.

Thinking back to 97, there is easily 10 guys in WCW that was more dimes than anyone in these photos and half a dozen in 97 WWF than currently

based boomer retard rage

Who the fuck makes these promo posters. Kofi looks like a geek and even heel Ziggler is smiling what the FUCK?

You people realize they need a little while to wrap things up before Heyman and Bischoff start setting the direction, right?

They won't be in charge of the shows until after Extreme Rules at the very earliest.

>makes a distinct well thought out, well written argument
>calmly and utterly destroys zoomerfags beyond all repair

I don't think he's the one "raging" right now, kid

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

>tfw both shows are the exact same shit with interchangeable "superstars"
>tfw people thought hiring Heyman and Bischoff would have made a difference when both report to the same old man keeping WWE down

>tfw making assumptions and half assed predictions before Bischoff and Heyman even debut on TV
>tfw they turn out to be a force for change and WWE becomes based again while AEW is stuck pushing guys like Monkey Boy to the title

Attached: aewfag.gif (245x194, 808K)

Maybe he'll actually have Elias wrestle someone in an actual feud that goes somewhere. In fact if he's gonna have Ali in there... bam.. Ali vs. Elias, make the feud happen.

My only hope is that they are having these repeat matches to close these boring storylines early and start new stuff. Thats the only way I can rationalize this, otherwise they are even more tone death than I thought

Kofi Vs. Dolph... AGAIN.
PLEASE STOP THIS.

and the damage control begins

>Bischoff LOVES factions
>WWE has the rights to the NWO
>Reboots, remakes, and general nostalgia is huge right now
Best case scenario would be Eric creating an NWO 2.0

they literally just advertise whatever program was on the last ppv. cards mean nothing. they've always done this.

Save it. Finna.

Thank Eric for drawing the house

Fuckin A
Just swap Roman for Ryback.

Would be pretty good