Dude weed man btfo

wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/06/booker-t-says-matt-riddle-needs-a-lot-of-work-655739/

Attached: 15A36E20-930E-4CAD-8AFA-675EB19D16C1.jpg (1024x206, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x879k1
dailymotion.com/video/x87k9d
youtube.com/watch?v=rnfHkJHzV6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

morelike BOOMER T

something something bix nood, respect legends etc

Booker T was never as good as Matt Riddle.

>"I was listening to Matt Riddle talk about Goldberg," Booker T said. "I got a chance to watch Matt Riddle work. This guy needs a lot of work. You talk about somebody that needs to work on their craft? This Matt Riddle needs to work on his craft and that's coming from Booker T.

>"Matt Riddle can say whatever he wants to say about Booker T but I was top 5 in the world," Booker T said. "I hovered somewhere in that top five echelon. Was I number one? I don't know, I can't answer that question but I knew I was good. I was real good and some nights I was perfect. Hey Matt Riddle, work on your game kid. That's coming from the five-time champ."

Lol, it's funny because he's so transparently butthurt over Riddle talking shit about Goldberg. It just makes him look petty as fuck to say Matt Riddle of all people is a bad wrestler. He's only been in the industry for a few years now and he's already had better matches on the indies than Booker had in his entire career.

Riddle's right about Goldberg too. He is now and was always absolute trash. He was just in the right place at the right time. You could take basically any wrestler and give them the kind of super strong booking they gave Jewberg back in WCW and they'd get over. It's hard not to think someone's a big deal when they win every match they have in 30 seconds at the expense of every wrestler they bury.

Attached: nevada-athletic-commission-to-discuss-taking-marijuana-off-banned-substances-list[1].jpg (700x438, 102K)

>Can't even name something Riddle needs to improve on
>The absolute delusion of thinking he was ever top 5
I came here to laugh, but this is just sad.

You've gotta be kidding.
Matt Riddle is like the Super Buu of pro-wrestling.
He borrows a lot of stuff, but he makes it his own in a way that feels genuine. Even more, he has amazing standout matches.
How many amazing standout matches has Booker T had in his career?

>That's coming from the five-time champ.
Booker T is the quintessential belt mark and it's just embarrassing. He built his whole career around this five-time bullshit when he won the WCW Title for the first time EIGHT MONTHS before WCW died. This was after David Arquette came around and completely devalued the ting and even still he lost it to Vince fucking Russo once. Absolutely embarrassing.

Bitch shut the fuck up.

You're getting worked. Based Booker is always working, bless his soul.

If you can't make a match out of it, you're not working. This is the "I'm just pretending to be a retard" defense of old farts.

Booker can still go in the ring.

Ok why are you fags hard over this guy, who even is he?

He got retards like you to talk about it.

>Booker T is a Goldberg guy
>Riddle is a Haitch guy
Didn't Booker get buried TWICE by Triple Nose? I think Riddle is fine not listening

No one gives a fuck what Booker says in terms of wrestling. Everyone knows he got put in his place when he came from WCW. Now he can legit shoot fuck you up, but corporate Booker is happy Booker. He knows black guys in the E who dont have to dance for their spot should be happy and stfu

Based booker

Fucking cinge
Hit the bricks back on over to Plebbit Zoomer fag

OK say he does he's still a way better wrestler than Goldberg ever was but of course I've yet to see then DIMES from Riddle

>being faggot to your coworkers outside of a storyline

Attached: 1555035031223.png (963x720, 602K)

>Based booker
This dailymotion.com/video/x879k1 dailymotion.com/video/x87k9d youtube.com/watch?v=rnfHkJHzV6c

Riddle can be as good as he wants. He can put on matches with literal whos for the rest of his days. What it comes down to is Booker T is a billion times more entertaining and has drawn more dimes than Riddle has eaten edibles

>getting this worked over the dimes five-time gimmick

>I was top 5 in the world," Booker T said. "I hovered somewhere in that top five echelon

Attached: 57927.jpg (500x495, 60K)

All the faggot zoomers in this thread disrespecting based Book and even implying this shoeless small dick is more based than the Five time FIVE time WCW champion

>Burying young prospects of the company you work for because he hurt your buttbuddy's fee-fees is fine because you got people saying you are a retarded on Yea Forums, good job Booker.

>small dick
You have something you want to admit to, user?

he is nigger, he is not working. He is shooting

>Burying
Retard

>Saying he's generally bad with no possible positive outcome or even a match
Sure as fuck ain't putting him over, lil' guy.

Watch as everyone will take Riddle's side. Dumbass.

Dude Weed Bro Flipflop man is an anti-draw stuck in developmental hell small dick. Lurk some more or go back if that last part was news to you

Riddle would shoot kill Booker

He posts, in a thread where all the nostalgiafags are riding Booker's dick.

Yet still can't draw a dime

booker was top 5 for a brief period of time between late 02 and mid 03. And when I say top 5, I mean he was top 5 most over

That faggot needs to put on some fucking boots

In this thread, a few people have pointed out it's a work. Bunch of idiots like you got tricked and are siding with Riddle though.

Yeah once everyone was gone from wcw Booker was one of the top 5 workers in the company

Quads of truth has spoken, and none of you Buried T marks can do but cope

Attached: hmm.jpg (648x365, 79K)

Goldberg drew more with one spear than this literal who simp would ever draw in his lifetime with his developmental mark contract
Based Booker was right to call him out

Cringe

Booker T is not only drew nega dimes, he hasnt had one great nor memorable match in his entire career.

He got over by being the most mediocre black guy imaginable whos gimmick is that he spins.

The only thing Goldberg's spearing is his own ding dong diddly head into the ringpost.

Not if the fight was in a supermarket. Booker knows that terrain.

I swear all these pro-Riddle posts are actually him. Nobody fucking likes that bro faggot and insulting Goldberg or Booker T just looks beyond delusional.

STFU Bill. You're concussed and shouldnt be looking at screens

-5 stars

>Actually typing it out
Yeah Riddlefags would be from Reddit. Ya gotta go back

give it up you lost

nah actually he was top 5 in the world for a short period of time...pretty basic stuff for anyone who was around at that time.

Based