Take the Joshi Pill, stop watching the degenerate blonde bimbos

Take the Joshi Pill, stop watching the degenerate blonde bimbos.

Attached: out_out_out.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Agreed

Attached: IMG_20190626_092536.jpg (1024x680, 109K)

>degenerate blonde bimbos
HOLY YUMOLA
IM FlNNA CUMOLA

these are the daughters of Anvil and Ric Flair

What was Charlotte doing?

I take my Joshi Pill daily but I also watch these clips to remind me of why I should take it.

Attached: 1560323396116.webm (1280x720, 965K)

Nattie did nothing wrong.
Charlotte couldn't do a simple over the rope bump.

best part of rolling blunder is you can change up the end

opponent never knows what's coming

Attached: rolling blunder 2.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

women can do anything men can do!

Attached: 71mpCuqBFaL._SY450_[1].jpg (301x450, 26K)

>Jap chad is based and bimbopilled
>Western onion boy is cringe and joshipilled

Attached: lexi kawaii.png (901x560, 567K)

It's all the same garbage.

What's the logic behind that move? You literally kill all of your momentum with a roll, don't make a jump in the end and don't even have time to aim the elbow...

Not committing to the 'clothesline over the rope' spot, then forcing Nattie to just push her under the rope instead of completing the spot for Riott Squad to jump her.

She saw RVD do it when she was a kid and wants to steal the spot, despite not being athletic enough to do it. When he did it it was quick enough to actually build more momentum for the jumping splash/senton.

there is none, bagley is a mark, she does an elbow drop because Macho Man did it, she does a twist of fate because of the Hardy's and now she does this because of RVD. But the thing with the former 2 moves is they are easy to do, rolling thunder is not easy to do and should be only be done by people that have the agility near the level of RVD. When he did it there was no point where it looked like he lost momentum and it always looked like he got more height shooting out of the roll, although don't think RVD ever did an elbow drop, he either did a regular front splash or senton. This mark bitch added the elbow to some kind of amalgamation of RVD amd Macho Man move, or maybe the elbow drop is her marking for Dusty, that's possible.
It's like Sashit, she's this huge Guerrero mark yet hasn't once did a proper frog splash and people think she's the best women's wrestler, can't even do a fucking frog splash.

>making Natasha work to push your unathletic ass out of the ring because you couldnt take the bump
wtf.

These bitches act like being a mark or watching old videos is enough to show they're real fans and count as homages.
Look at another dude who does homages properly all the time. Velveteen Dream
>Macho Elbow
>Death Valley Driver from Sting
Fuck he even did the hogan stinky leg drop and made it look cool and legit.
I cant stand these bitches who think they can do these moves shitty because theyre woman and arent men but then want to be seen as equals. YOU'RE NOT EQUALS! No male wrestler is doing a homage to the Fabulous Moolah

Asian women will never fuck you incel neckbeards.

If this dude can, so can we.

Attached: 1555912599597.jpg (700x806, 148K)

Vampire on the right

Thailand.

>Nattie forced to job her entire career to girls that aren't remotely as good as she is

>because Vince has a hate boner for the Heart family

>it's a bayley tries to be athletic spot

always a winner

this

Attached: naomi.jpg (1061x593, 189K)

Holy based

He's a vile sexpat who gave his humanity away.