Made a "free rent" joke while talking to a girl. Now she either thinks I'm a weirdo or a fucking loser. What should do?

Made a "free rent" joke while talking to a girl. Now she either thinks I'm a weirdo or a fucking loser. What should do?

Attached: 1555462252309.png (379x396, 213K)

take the gaypill

rent free is pretty normie tier though

Stop being a weirdo loser

I want real answers, fucking dick lover cuck.

does she know what/asp/ is?

I know, that's why I thought she would get it.

Pretty sure that she doesn't been know Yea Forums exist, brother.

18+

I once tried scoring a girl by reciting S O Y B O Y memes and anti-vegan, anyway she ended up raping me into submission and made me depressed for a year and a half

Based

Don't talk to her anymore ya blew it. When you don't know a woman that well you have to hide all the weird shit about you until she knows you well enough not to kick you to the curb.
I told a girl I work with farm animals and "I think a baby pig would be a cute pet"
Stopped talking to me immediately after that sentence.

I heard that girls punch your pee pee while having sex, Is that true?

I dunno, only into pegging

I don't see the problem in that, was she retarded or something?

You post on Yea Forums you weren't going to fuck her anyway.

I can get laid.

Murder suicide, it's the only way

Tell her to have sex and hope she picks you.

I made a "you're living in my head rent free" comment to my gf because she eats corny lines up and it made her melt. Gave me a kek on the inside though.

What a geek.

Tell her the Nash story and threaten her

Jesus OP, don't they have inside jokes in your country? Just say it's a dumb internet thing in passing. Literally three seconds in conversation. I told a fat girl I "spilled spaghetti" once, and she looked at me like I was retarded. Laughed, "internet joke, and still fucked her later in the day.

Attached: images.jpg (280x180, 9K)

post her face, let your Yea Forumsies bros decide if she's a keeper

>girl tells me about some guy at work who got fired for stealing empty boxes
>"kwab!"
>Has sex with me right on the busy public street

then she's just retarded, don't waste time with her

If you ever come within a mile of accidentally or intentionally saying a Yea Forums meme outside in real life you need to delete this site from your browser for at least 6 months and detox.

ding-dong diddly cringing at your normie simp ass

kwab

Stop calling shit cute, it makes you look weak. She was right to drop you.

What should we say instead?

that shits on mainstream sports radio all the time, it’s not even a meme

>Wanted to score with grill
>Grill fucks you
>Rape?
Huh

who said she fucked me? She raped me into submission by turning down in public before the entire class

>said based so much in general conversation that half my family use it now
What have I done bros

Rape is defined by penetration

Something similar happened to me, now every chad at my workplace says "Based L. A. Park" I'm proud.

not on asp

well you probably said it wrong or she's a massive idiot

Yeah, when you cut a promo on a woman you just met, you have to restrain yourself a bit. You gotta cut a pretty bland promo and feign an interest in what she likes. When she's in too deep, that's when you can cut scathing promos about Jews, 13% of the population and admit to watching wrestling.

Cuz it's rent free, not free rent

>proving them right
yikes

>you're living free for rent in my head - what?????

Attached: eyebrow girl.jpg (1080x1080, 1.02M)

So what you're saying is that she did shoot on you and didnt put you over

I love that the picture just says eyebrow girl.

Yes, I was a midcarder trying to grab the brass ring and work with a main eventer, but ended up getting jobbed out on free tv for everyone to see

>asp
also yes it does you retarded redditor, the filter literally sodomizes you when you get fucked by it, as displayed by you here

18+ kid

not as weak as your ego, cutie

it's ok, user. a lot of jabronis get raped by the filter.

way to kill the thread youngfag

>this cope
relax. Eventually, you'll make it through this rough patch. I believe in you.

BORING

be strong. rape is a serious matter, but i, no, WE think you can power through.

Don't worry kid, you'll learn how to make entertaining posts someday

I say rent free sometimes and people get it, it's a fairly simple phrase. I accidentally say based and use wrestling terms forgetting most people don't know them though which is a problem

Sounds like she's the one in your head.

Attached: 1561668893290.jpg (504x358, 41K)

Rent free is a fairly common phrase among normies, kinda got sad when I found out it wasnt distinctively an wresting inside term

Men don't generally talk about cute pigs so to a casual woman that's weird. Anything that's not extremely normal confuses them so if you like a girl you better start binge watching Love Island.

Yeah dude, it is.

or don't try to date boring, casual girls. also you teplied to the wrong post

Why do you care? Tell her ding-dong diddly sent you

whoa you're so quirky for using Yea Forums argot in real life. no one cares fag, 18+

>argot

Attached: 2lt1IiF.jpg (720x960, 291K)

I want to live rent free in her asshole if you catch my drift.

rent free is shit that dudes mostly say. I've never heard a girl crack that joke

Tell her it's something that people say where you use to live (ex. I'm from Connecticut, we call people squids over there if they are a little bitch).

brittany venti does

Bro normies dont even know about 4chin or all the weird shit we like or are into.