Should WWE just do away with tag team wrestling forever?

Should WWE just do away with tag team wrestling forever?

Attached: c2493-15518177293929-800.jpg (800x450, 67K)

Ironically those are all the matches we get playa . They should get rid of the women’s tag belts and 205 Championship though

There should only be one set of tag belts on the main roster or even in the whole company

No they just need to learn to book better. Whenever they get a tag team that's hot they either wait too long to do anything, split them up or give them too many title runs in too short a time.

Does anyone even remember in like 2013 though when WWE legit had the best tag division in wrestling? Seems so long ago now

Tag team wrestling isn't the problem, the booking is the problem. None of the belts in WWE mean a damn thing now, and it's for that very same reason too, the booking sucks.

I dunno, I don't know if WWE have the authority to abolish an entire division of wrestling

that was the last time they won the observer award for it too..

Attached: 28162620KE0aiHRx.png (666x1606, 300K)

Yes

>young bucks being voted best for so many years in a row
why should i care about the opinions of these people?

No, they should just book them worth a damn. Remember the New Day/Usos feud in 2017? Or the Rollins and Ambrose/Ziggler and McIntyre feud in 2018? Both were excellent tag team feuds that gave us great matches and made the belts feel worth fighting for.

Agreed. Have the IIconics even defended the titles? Maybe once? Well worth losing Sasha Banks over it.

>remember the new day uso’s feud of 2017?
Yea no shit we remember it because it went on every week sometime twice a week for two years straight

i dont even know their names, so yes along with womens wrestling

Young Bucks are unironically mega dimes. Best overall tag team I can remember since prime Hardy Boyz

bait

Wew Gay absolutely BTFO by big dimes KKK Meltz

There should be only one men's tag team championship. There shouldn't be a women's tag team at all.

My idea is put all the women who work better as valets on one show (like Smackdown), and leave the "women wrestlers" on the other (like Raw). Then put all the male tag teams on one show (like Smackdown). Then reduce your belts down to
>Raw: Universal, Intercontinental, Women's
>Smackdown: World, US, Tag Team

You can still have tag team matches on Raw, and you can still have tag partners and stables, but they can't win a tag title unless they're on Smackdown. Otherwise they're just watching each others' backs and forming alliances in the pursuit of the singles titles.

Might as well say just do away with wrestling all together.

You really shouldn't. I like the Bucks but Meltzer is biased as fuck and his fanboys are fucking fools for taking his opinions seriously.

Name another relevant tag team in the past 5 years that isn't the Lucha bros

There used to be, it did not really help. The main issue is that Vince thinks tag teams are for gays and losers

>My idea is put all the women who work >better as valets on one show (like >Smackdown), and leave the "women >wrestlers" on the other (like Raw).

I agree. But Sasha, Charlotte, Ruby, Becky, Bayley, Asuka, Io, Kairi, Natalya on Raw to put on barn burners. Put Alexa Bliss, Mandy Rose, Lana in bikini contests/lesbian angles on Smackdown

The Bucks draw insane dimes if we’re being honest. I may not like their style but they’re unironically the best in the world when it comes to being carny and working marks out of their money. They have an entire company funded by a money mark and fueled by BTE fanboys. I can definitely respect them for drawing houses even if I think their style is going to get them seriously injured one day

I give Natalya credit for one thing, she memed herself in making smarks claim she's a good wrestler, even though she's never over, never had a hot feud, and not one memorable match in WWE.

Now someone post her crawling for a tag

They defended it twice against local jobbers. Then they lost every single matches they ever had since Wrestlemania.