Genuinely without posting meme's name a better wrestler overall than Okada. You can't

Genuinely without posting meme's name a better wrestler overall than Okada. You can't.

Attached: GOAT.jpg (597x597, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nIyRNsLyso
youtube.com/watch?v=Ta_kVjWm3dI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only Omega or Bryan come close.

Omega
Ibushi
Ospreay

Mandy Rose
>performs in front of more people weekly than Okada has cumulatively in his entire career
>Inspired Omega's knee strike. Omega then gave Oketty his best matches
>speaks fluent English. Oketty can't
>branche out beyond the industry with her own app. Oketty is only known for his work in pachinko halls
>blonde

Attached: Knee strike.webm (540x304, 522K)

Jesus fuck this sheltered chink is fighting WHOM exactly? And he's going over gaijins because he's in noodle land. Wasnt this faggot a gimmick jobber in the States? If he was really over he could go outside Japan and into other promotions and get respect. Fucking Ambrose who is arguably the janetty of his group just left and is ready to rape Japan. The state of you weebos

Omega
Danielson
Ibushi
Osprey
Seethe Tampons (lol just kidding. you suck faggot.)

Will Ospreay and Kota Ibushi

Tanahashi you fucking mark

X Pac

>Omega

Attached: laugh.jpg (638x480, 24K)

>Omega

Attached: laughingrainmaker.jpg (230x240, 21K)

Cena

Omega.
Ospreay.

Bryan and that's basically it.

I can't

Attached: Okada Dropkick.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

for ring work alone ishii, ibushi, ospreay and maybe goto
for charisma many, many people
overall probably just bryan

Attached: 1561713117646.png (960x908, 1.05M)

Rollins, Reigns, Strowman, HHH. I can keep going?

I like the way you think

>performs in front of more people weekly than Okada has cumulatively in his entire career
thats not been true for a while

Why are you posting wrestlers at random

I had a few non-wrestling friends over to watch DoN. As I suspected Kenny comes across as a complete autist to normies who aren't in the bubble. And he's fucking ugly to boot - zero mainstream appeal.

Those are the top 4 wrestlers in the world, Lesnar is number 5.

>lesnar above strowman
you can't even larp well as an e-drone

Lesnar is credible contrary to those other three nobodies and that busted old fart,second none of them have even half the in ring ability of Okada.

your anger and ignorance is tasty.

you're not trying hard enough

I'll show you something tasty
*unzips*

Honestly I'd rather watch most of the matches from 205 Live last year and earlier this year than okada matches, and that's generally what I did. Okada is boring, I found the high octane wrestling of Buddy Murphy, Cedric Alexander and Mustafa Ali far more enjoyable to watch but to each their own

Who is this gook and why is the title belt bigger than him LMAO

danyul boring couldn't lace okada's boots

>bryan
Omega is better though

Cringemega is terrible

Prime Tanahashi . maybe Ishii right now,while he's not reaching okada's highs he's not reaching his lows either

omega can't cut a promo

wow this Asian kid must be a big fan of the wrestling to put all his rice money into one of those imitation belts.
maybe when he grows up he can be a referee or a transgender women's wrestler.

Ishii ospreay shingoat

neither can bryan

so many. can't think of a more overrated one though

Not even a E-drone but come the fuck on
youtube.com/watch?v=1nIyRNsLyso

Omega is one of the most nature promos in the business. He engages the crowd.

It's a yikes from me

Virtually everybody. Okada has like 5 moves at best, most of them are different variations of a drop kick. He was extremely elevated by Kenny in his matches.
Omega can cut a promo very well and can engage the crowd even better. That's why he got way bigger pops than native japs in the vast majority of his matches.

Naito is better than Okada but Gedo is just a shit booker who protects his golden boy even if he is less popular I hate him for making Naito lose at WK12 Gedo you fucking motherfucker ass idiot stupid bitch I want to hit him really bad

Teddy Hart in his prime even though I consider him still good at this current point in his life

Kenny Omega is widely regarded by fans, sports media and legends in the business as one of the greatest of all time.
His big matches have been appreciated at the highest possible level (Tokyo Sports, Nikkan Sports, various fan polls).
This is subjective opinion of course, but trying to dispute his merits is like trying to argue against the sun.

Okada is just the Walmart Cena.

>his merits are subjective, but if you're against them you're wrong because many people disagree with you
it's like talking to an e-drone

Tanahashi and Daniel Bryan are the only ones better.

I don't even hate Omega but that's just a bad take user.

Daniel Bryan and Sami Zayn blow everyone in this thread out of the water.

How many different styles and organizations have these japs wrestled in? how did they do at the top level with a billion eyes on them and the weight of WWE's outrageous limitations?
How often did they have to carry a fucking bum like Reigns for 22 minutes, or have to tell a story in 5 minutes with a commercial break?

as much as I hate to say it, in some ways WWE exposed some of the best - like AJ, or exciting up and comers like Dean and Seth at the time.

Jesus imagine being this much of a moron.

>is one of the most nature promos in the business
He just blabbers like an anime villain. He's absolute trash dude.

Couldnt even hang in the West, was an absolute jabroni before he crawled back to Japetty

Bryan is the best in the world by a mile.
And that's ignoring the act that he's now one of the best in the world promo wise.
Saying hes anything less than the best of all time is stupid at this point.

OP if you're saying "Overall" meaning promo and wrestling then its these 2 without competition.

Where did the "Kenny can't cut a promo" meme come from? All of his New Japan in ring promos/post match segments are great

Attached: 1546493164005.jpg (1200x900, 105K)

oh, promo, acting, and in ring? Yes its Bryan and Sami. I also rate Joe and KO, but obviously its difficult to compete with byran and sami in the ring.

>Subjective means anything goes and every opinion is equally valid
It's like the drone lacks the ability to realize he is a drone.

i don't know if i'd go that far. Some one like juice can do a much better baby face promo
and i enjoy someone like Ishii in the ring much more BUT he's a GOAT

Only pop he ever got was for lying to the Japs that he was actually loyal to NJPW. No wonder he looks so fucking dead inside ever since he moved to America.

Teddy Hart unironically

When you add it all together dude, it is very very difficult to reach Bryan, and I love a lot of the guys named in this thread.

We have to judge by these parameters-
>In Ring
-In-ring smoothness
-Maneuvers/submissions arsenal
-match calling and match pacing in a 20+ min match
-match calling and match pacing in a -10 min match and/or tag matches
-Carrying of different talents
-in ring styles knowledge - Mexican, Japanese, European, submission wrestling, WWE limited style, etc
-Face/Heel styles

>On the mic
-creativity
-smoothness
-story telling
-carrying feuds and generating interest
-flexibility
-MIND FOR THE BUSINESS
-Acting and backstage promos
-Face/heel styles/dynamics
-Gimic evolution to not get stale, and ability to reinvent into new gimics

With this, id agree with

Warms my black heart to see my boy Sami getting so much love on here. I want to go back.

Attached: nxt.jpg (800x800, 181K)

the funny thing is that the backstage obviously knows how good he is, and used him over the last 2 months to carry both main title fueds and just job to them over and over.

It's not a terrible spot to be stuck but man I love the guy. I stopped watching wrestling for a little over 10 years and got back into it for Daniel Bryan a little bit before Wrestlemania 30. Right around then was when NXT was starting to get buzz so I watched it and just fucking loved it, especially Sami. That whole era was just so comfy for me and made me fall back in love with this dumb wrestling thing.

post one
just one

what are you trying to imply here? mentioning a bunch of recognitions by magazines and popular votes means shit, there's milions of people that think fallout 4 is one of the best games ever, so what? its still shit

best dropkick in the game and it's not even close, goddamn

Attached: 1547244071465.jpg (800x450, 215K)

Okada sucks

Suzuki is a close number 2 mate

This.
Actually this is a game where experience and age are actually pretty important

No matter what he post, you’ll be a contrarian faggot and say it’s shit so there’s no point

Okada is based but his rain maker finisher is so gay