Don't watch WWE unless you're a 50 year old man, who's stuck in the 90s

Don't watch WWE unless you're a 50 year old man, who's stuck in the 90s

P.S. Let the attitude era go. Stop living in the past

Attached: americannightmarecody~1549665639~1975060994092022115_7518490955.jpg (1080x1350, 54K)

stale

no matter how bad wwe gets, it will always be better than a company run by Dusty's other son and a spoiled Meltzer drone money mark who uses his dad's money to buy real life action figures and happens to wank dogs in his free time

>Jericho
>Not Goldust

Why this nigga look like the American villain in a Japanese video game

It's basically his gimmick kek

What if I am a 30 year old man that is stuck in the 90s?

if any when the wwe dies
and thats a long time from now
then i will stop watching completely
because there literally is no other actual wrestling company out there
i wont watch chinks turn their necks into sawdust
and i wont watch trannys and fags fight midgets and twinks in gay.e.w

Attached: images.jpg (168x300, 10K)

Based

post yfw AEW draws less than a 1.0 rating opening show

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Holy basedola!

Agreed. Who the fuck has cable but old people? Who the fuck watches or pays for TNT?

>Dustin Rhodes and Chris Jericho are their main eventers
what did they mean by this?

Attached: 949E2ED5-A14E-4445-BEB6-3C9910661D65.gif (320x195, 396K)

The same people who have cable and watch on the USA network. Once AEW gets a Hulu deal, it's a wrap for WWE. Mark my words

I'm 41 stuck in the 90s but I have let go of the attitude era.
It was a nice time in wrestling history and I hope it stays there.
It could never be recreated to what it was.
Part of what made it what it was is the fan base. I dont think wrestling will ever be that popular again.

True. It is a fixed point in time. A time when if you weren't a wrestling fan people looked at you weird. Almost bizzaro-world.

Zoomers will NEVER understand.

Stfu Cawdy

Attached: 6565.png (734x699, 955K)

I’ll let it go when something better comes along.

>watching the 40 weeb wrestle jeribloat
you're just as good of a booker as your dad cawdy

AEW, NJPW, NXT, PWG....

I’ve attempted to watch them all. Not my cup of tea. Jury is out on AEW. The first. PPV was decent but I don’t think it will fit my taste. PWG is the worst, don’t make me laugh.

hmm
what do you like? what don't you like?

I like 96-02 WWF, Smackdown 6 era, ECW from 95-99, Golden Era WWF up to 92, some Mid-80s Crockett, 96-98 Nitro, and some 92 WCW.

no offense brother but are you old?
sounds like maybe you're in that nostalgia zone where you just don't want to like anything new
AEW seems like the closest fit of new stuff. i see them as trying to incorporate a lot of different styles of wrestling, some of which you enjoy. they seem like they'll a pretty decent hardcore scene with the bloodbath they had at DoN, the Janela/Page match at ALL IN, and Moxley, Janela, Havoc, & Darby Allin on the roster

based and wrasslinpilled

I don’t care how many styles they incorporate if the roster sucks, and their roster is abysmal as it stands right now.

No sweetie no you don't get it. Why do you think our grandparents prefer old things? Because older has always meant better. How can it be nostalgia if I wasn't born in the 70's but still enjoy it much more than anything today and I first started with it a couple of years ago with the Network?

Face it wrestling just needs to end already, it's time has passed. It had a good and LONG run so there shouldn't be any regrets.

good to see that Cody Rhodes is giving the up and coming Chris Jericho and Dustin Rhodes a chance to make a name for themselves

Attached: 1561760393272.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

i disagree but sounds like you already made your decision
you can always relive those classic moments on the WWE Network, just $9.99 a month and as always, free for new subscribers

I grew up watching Austin and Rock. I was spoiled. It’s nearly impossible to enjoy wrestling if you grew up when it was the hottest, had the most stars, and was pushing the envelope like they did. How can I go from that to watching Adam Cole and Johnny Gargano without laughing?

yea so did i, i was 13 in 1998
i quit watching in 2000 or 2001, started up again a few years ago, and Cole, Gargano, Riddle, Dream, Omega, the Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Naito, Okada, etc etc are great
plus they actually put on good matches