Would you like to see the text message on my telephone?

Would you like to see the text message on my telephone?

Attached: 1535314974976.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

>what’s up, Nash? It’s Jamal, me and my boys...
Oh fuck wrong message

sure, would u like to see the sexts my niece shalene sent me?

Dude was graying in WCW, why the fuck did he think showing up with a clear dye job was a good move?

i want to suck nash cum would suck and fuck nash

WELL WE OUGHTA GO TO 1992

Attached: 1550041091338.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

>Kevin Nash reportedly tried returning to WWE TV without dying his hair black, but officials insisted that he dye it to look younger. Nash tried to get out of it but WWE wouldn’t budge. Nash has stated that he prefers to leave his hair it’s natural grey color to show that he’s aged and use that in his character, as opposed to trying to hide it.

Attached: 1561687153574.jpg (787x1000, 148K)

he was filming magic mike you marks

its easy to go grey when u look like that.

Another potential great WWE storyline ruined because Cunter wanted some of the spotlight. I remember Punk getting some mainstream attention and Paul jist couldn't help himself.

>feud between CM Punk and John Cena turned into a feud between Kevin Nash and Triple H
fuck Paul

I still can't believe HHH wanted the angle to end with cryme tyme kidnapping Nash backstage..
It was both a shameless ripoff of the Ninjas abducting Joe on TNA and an extremely sick twisted joke given his knowledge of Nash's past struggles.

Attached: 1531796791116.png (526x645, 521K)

do you want to see the text message on my phone? It's from my little sister shelly. "Kevin Nash? Thought he was raped lol"

You expect Paul not to be a total under cover cunt? He married Steph for a reason and never was apologetic about it.

kek what a bitch

OMG Kevin Nash thought he was raped kek what a bitch

Attached: KEVIN TRASH BIG MOMMY BITCH.gif (528x404, 79K)

This is still a shit look. He should have just stared shaving it off like he does now.

KEK

lol rape is funny

my god...

He looks very distinguished with gray hair desu. I like older guys and would love to fuck his ass.

When Punk came back he should've won the title at summerslam and held it for 1 year. Instead Gaytch had to come in and squash Punk's heat and his win at survivor series was totally lackluster