What are you more excited for, Paul Heyman's Raw or Eric Bichoff's Smackdown?

Attached: heyman-bischoff.jpg (800x450, 273K)

Neither.

Bichoff

Heyman, Bichoff is only good when he is around good people, Heyman is good alone.

AEW

All Elite Wrestling’s “All Out,” and New Japan Pro Wrestling’s “G1 Climax.”

Bischoff's Smackdown, I don't trust Heyman for a second.

Heyman's Raw. It's not like he's going to have a ton of freedom, but I am interested in seeing how it looks under him, and I haven't watched a Raw in two years now. Kinda interested to see how Bischoff does as well. I expect it to be a train wreck, but hopefully an entertaining one.

Fuck off you fucking faggots. Not everything is always about you. Seriously your ruining this fucking board.

SDL by far just because I'm more curious to see what Eric does. I already know how good Paul is. I'm sure he'll do great as long as Vince leaves him alone like he did years ago when he was running SD. Eric has been out of the loop for awhile so it's just more interesting.

The show's are going to be the same shit, except with Paul and Eric coming out every now and then to be like "Hey whassup."

That's really all they have to do is make it entertaining. Even if it's overall trash, if it's not boring trash I'll give it a shot. The problem I've had with WWE is that it's just boring and formulaic as fuck.

SEETHING

bruh you're on Yea Forums, it can't be ruined

Attached: 1555383600150.jpg (700x520, 115K)

off-screen roles simptits

Absolutely nothing will change except for the ever continuously declining ratings

the one on the real network

YA CRYING?

based

BOLA

They should reverse these. Bischoff's invasion angles are gonna take months on Smackdown, but you could fit two of them in one RAW

Attached: braunmath_ozqidoszWX1shsq9jo2_500.gif (500x281, 2.57M)

>12oz of boiled hot dog water has been deposited into your account

since SD is fox they'll care more about it because they have to. It's the A show soon baby!

yeah that'll last a month

tfw you realize they hired PAUL FUCKING HEYMAN to run a show on Fox

Attached: 1518450762816.gif (415x216, 878K)

Both honestly.

Now we are finally going to get a legit brand war while Vince is off managing the XFL.

WWE is back baby, and oh yes... it's better than ever!

Attached: Winning.gif (498x237, 835K)

Is there anybody more retarded than aewfags? Honest question. They don't even have average reading comprehension.

Attached: Uganda Hearts AEW.jpg (630x630, 72K)

I think both will be interesting

no Heyman gets raw you simp. Eric gets SD

OH! I was wondering how RAW would work with 10 o'clock news...Fuck, I am a simp
>AEWfags
I'm an old smark who never stopped watching WWE, stop making us look bad

SD to see if anything changes

Attached: better.jpg (1080x835, 185K)

>Sonya and Mandy on smackdown
Take a guess

Quit LARP'ing zoomer (tripfagging is a dead giveaway).

If you honestly thought Heyman was running Smackdown after posting multiple times in this thread, you're a fucking retard and need to stop watching wrestling and go tonight school to get your GED.

This board has been awful since we got kicked off Yea Forums. Everytime I see big wrestling news on Twitter and come here I regret it immediately. 90% of the posters aren't old enough to drive a car.

Smackdown Six era was based and Eric is a boomer size queen who got lucky so Ram by a mile.

I wish Paul was on Smack, that would've been perfect. I don't want to watch a 3 hour wrestling show

WWE isn't even wrestling :^) it's sports entertainment. Get the fuck off the board you bottomfeeding, inbred, infantile, dimeless, sexless, height lacking cocksucker.

neither will make a difference at all

Attached: 1560168190877.jpg (400x400, 41K)

>monday night raw
>people calling it ram

this shit is absolutely surreal
they need to do a vote of no confidence or something to get this madman out of power
how out of touch do you have to be to think these guys are going to save your product in 2019?