Vince is deliberately making Seth and Becky unlikeable, so they slowly turn heel while holding the belts all year...

Vince is deliberately making Seth and Becky unlikeable, so they slowly turn heel while holding the belts all year, so that at Wrestlemania 36 the fans (in his mind) will cheer when Roman beats Seth and Charlotte beats Becky.

Just stop watching WWE now. That's the WM 36 plan and you know it.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (480x360, 12K)

Based Vince

this old nigga gonna take the belts off of em once the ratings hit 1.0

And this is why outlaw shitters will never be in the same league as Vince Chadman

Why would I stop watching? That sounds based.

I'm gonna miss this nigga when he leaves for the XFL

>XFL
that's a funny way to spell GLUE FACTORY

Kick ass!

Attached: roman_reigns_and_charlotte_flair_by_wwe_womens02_dcj23bj-pre.jpg (793x1008, 84K)

wrestling fans are so weird with their constant pessimistic conspiracy theories

C O P E-drone
O
P
E-drone

That sort of booking is too good for WWE.

I'm waiting for the Big Brain long con 30 years down the line, where Vince Granddaughter on Hunter's side, is defending the WWE championship against Becky/Seth daughter. With Vince's grandkid as the babyface no one likes and Beth/Seth kid as the over scrappy fighter and they ruin that storyline again, only to not surprise us with another McMahon heel turn by the grandkid.

See you at WM 77 where the main even is McMahon cousin vs McMahon cousin for the 9th time.

And the Vince rises from the grave and says 'YOU'RE FIRED!'

paranoia and conspiracy theories are a feature of many mental illnesses, which are of course prevalent among wrestling fans.

Benoit was framed and murdered in the summer of '07

I stopped watching after Finn Balor endorsed homosexuality.

Youre confusing wrestling fans with right wingers

>Vince
>Leaving
>not taking control of WWE and XFL at the same time
You guys really don't know this nigga?

>A vast Russian conspiracy rigged the 2016 elections in favor of Donald Trump.
>Those dang right wingers are all conspiracy theorists who will believe anything.
Choose one fag.

stale

Vince hasn't been based in a long ass time

he already confirmed he will be running both the WWE and XFL at the same time

kys