What a simp

Dave is so fucking Based.

does Yea Forums hate or like meltz?

Yes

the jealous losers hate him, the based like him

This is a Meltzer board

ohnono
meltz worked
Personally I think he's a shill and a pleb but I don't hate him, those are just my views of him.
His marks are easy to rile up tho, that's good.

Dave's as much a carny as any wrestler, but I appreciate his work.

the rock makes the most money by taking every dog shit role that comes across his agent's desk. he is not even close to the biggest star in hollywood, and yet dave wants to use him to lend credibility to his chosen career of critiquing pretend-fights.

Back to /wooo/ fuckng cancer, Yea Forums shitd on Memeltzer and his cult

>he's not even verified
kek what a simp

based

Hi, Kevin. You're never going to make it in Hollywood.

Holy fucking appeal to authority Dave. Combat accusations of bullshit with more bullshit.

As a journalist, he's unabashedly bias. He's not so much a reporter so much as mascot for anyone who gives him unfiltered access to their shows. He's a real world mark.

The ego on this geek

The leading journalist of our industry is being worked by some cuck with a Game of Thrones tattoo and 8 followers. What a sad state of affairs we're in.

I wish Satin and Bixenspan weren't such huge cucks. We need a journalist that isn't a geek.

He's a good worker and based
If he says good stuff about [your favorite company], you love him. If he says negative stuff about [your favorite company], he's a fucking shill.
In addition, he's autistic as shit and a really bad speaker (when you consider he's been doing it since the 80's), so even people that like his work will make fun of him, which will further obscure what one's opinion may be.

the rock is easily the biggest star in hollywood right now and youd have to be trying extremely hard to be retarded to think otherwise.

Meltz is based as fuck, the people shitting on him are either underage shitters or just being ironic

Being the biggest star in hollywood is like being the best rapper.

Robert Downey Jr. is actually the most successful by about every measurable metric.

I legitimately believe he's possessed by the devil. Just a sick, sick individual. Horrifyingly evil and monstrous.

such as?

bruh, i literally googled "tom cruise net worth" and saw 580 million, googled "the rock net work" and saw 250 million.

You are actually retarded

i like him, doesn't mean he's excused from criticism

What a loser meltzer is. His fans are even worse. Especially the ones in the ring.

bruh i literally googled bill gates net worth and he has more so hes the biggest star in hollywood now

He's basically the only consistently reliable journalist in wrestling. I find his demeanor on WOR funny but I can see why some wouldnt like it.
Most of the people who hate him are retards who seethe over star ratings, I'm surprised he hasn't just stopped doing them to avoid the headache (I guess people whining about it makes more people aware of him)

>his chosen career of critiquing pretend-fights
Say whatever you want about his retarded magic stars, but he's not a critic. He's a journalist and his job is covering pro wrestling and combat sports and he does that part really well, he's unironically the best Western reporter on Pro wrestling and probably the second best in the world.
His ratings are shit though.

except bill gates isnt a movie star and tom cruise is? are you having a schizophrenic episode brother?

cope

>probably the second best in the world.
Who's the best in your opinion?

I googled "the rock PPV buys" and got 1.217 million, I googled "tom cruise ppv buys" and got 0

Ha. What reliable journalism has he provided in the past 20 years? Fucking ticket stats and buy rates that anyone can get from reading a business report? He doesn't even know the actual paid attendance for Wrestlemania. He just assumes it's not what they said it was. He's not a fucking journalist any more than this post is journalism!

Being the biggest star doesn't equal being the best actor ya ninny. The Rock draws marks to the cinema to watch shit films and is ultra rich and famous for it. The biggest star is literally never the best.

haha epic meme bro xD

oh no no no

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-28 The 20 Richest Actors in the World 2019.png (763x529, 211K)

Yeah, well I Binged Tom Cruise girlfriends and got a bunch, I Yahoo searched Rock girlfriends and it said did you mean Rocky's girlfriend?

Most money earned, starring in the biggest blockbusters.

Based and Bollywoodpilled.

Lol what’s their to be jealous of? I don’t live with my parents, am able to keep my home and office clean, and make in or around the same money as he does. Also, I’m not bald or old.

I don’t hate the guy, there’s just nothing to be jealous of.

One of the Japs, they have literal print magazines that actually sell so at least one of them has to be better than Meltz.

Meltz lives rent free in this board. I bet at least half the fags here pay 11.99 just so they can shitpost

>implying you need to know anything about wrestling to shit post on Yea Forums
worked

What the fuck do you think a journalists does exactly?

>journalist
Yean no

No but you fags that shitpost about Meltzer sure do care a lot about his opinion.

Have sex

reports news and then fact checks it by talking to the people involved. Something Dave hasn't done in years.

lol fucking samefag

says what makes the most people click on the headline to gain sweet sweet ad revenue

only one of those is me

He's a shill and a shitter but also very entertaining.

i like reading the dirtsheets but i've never listened to a single WON

based retard with that Meltzer tier "journalism"

>Researcher: The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes a day. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.
>Kenny: How could this be?
>Researcher: Answer most commonly given: "I want to see what he'll say next."
>Kenny: : All right, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?
>Researcher: Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.
>Kenny: : But... if they hate him, why do they listen?
>Researcher: Most common answer: "I want to see what he'll say next."
just swap meltzer in for stern

hi

only one of those is me again lmao

doubling down on his retardness.

this is a big dick dave board 4life

I dont think Yea Forums hates him. Its more like Yea Forums hates people who give him money and take his news without giving any critique.

>samefagging so hard while spamming the r word as a defense mechanism to hide the fact he got worked

lol take the edge down a bit sweaty

still only one of me

yeah right, enjoy your ban for samefagging bitch

HOLY SEETHE!

>the thing this man does isn't what he does
Grow a brain, have sex

hiro wont ban me, i'm a paypig

This is the /pol/lack mentality. He says things that hurt your feelings so he can't be a real journalist. Otherwise, you might have to admit you're wrong.

He mogs Bixenkike so he's cool with me

Dont fuck with Daves shekels, he'll bury you

COPE

Yea Forums loves big Dave because Yea Forums loves their yellow waifus and so does Dave.

Attached: 2385475.png (472x270, 22K)

>r word
So this is the power of leftist cucks?

Dave get high as fuck and likes to shitpost during the day. Nothing new here.

10.99 stutter man worked into a stuttering shoot by big dimes random twitter faggot.
you can tell he's fucking seething about the Bisch takeover.

I want to ask Dave how salty his asshole tastes because he clearly reached his tongue all the way back to tickle his chocolate starfish for that tweet.

ビッグディックデイブ

Attached: KOFan.gif (540x304, 3.07M)

Excellent worker. Awful journalist.

le appeal to authority

looks like a granny

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

Yea Forums is tsundere for him.

He said Rock is the biggest star in Hollywood right now. Cruise has been in the game a long time and was the biggest star at various points, but if we're talking right now, let's talk drawing power.
Since 2015, Tom Cruise's films have grossed 2.2 billion worldwide. Not bad.
Since 2015, Rock's films have grossed 5.9 billion worldwide, nearly triple Cruise's.
Cruise isn't attached to anything currently in pre-production. Rock is attached to three films, at least one of which is another probable billion dollar project, the Jumanji sequel.
Both have been in big franchise earners, Mission Impossible for Cruise and Fast and Furious for Rock, but if we judge them by middle of the road films, Cruise had a decent one in this time frame with the Mummy, grossing 410 million while only really having Russel Crowe for extra star power. Meanwhile Rock did San Andreas, a film about fucking nothing but Rock blowing shit up and co-starring a bunch of literal whos, which grossed 474 million.
I'd say Rock is probably the bigger star right at this moment.

daves really mad about bischoff..

Unironically based as fuck and a really loveable guy.

I subscribe

Hate, we're BixenChads

Literal fucking who.

Never, ever see or hear about this literal nobody besides this board, and I listen to Busted Open each morning. They basically ignore this no-draw shitter.

I hate the autistic Faggot

>Bix is verified
>Meltzer isn’t
Basically all you need to look at to see who the real number 1 wrestling journalist. Fuck off Davefags

Meltzer doesnt give a shit to be verified

ever heard of a wrestling match being rated x stars?
that's Meltzer
he's the #1 wrestling journalist and 2nd place isn't even close

This is a Russo board

This isn't even good banter and makes him extremely gotten to for having to prove himself to some literal who on twitter. He should just have skipped straight to the John K Fabe heel part and it would be better, but instead he, just like his buddies Seth,Osprey and Omega, all turned into mega cringe twitter bitch.

You have to fill in a form and shit to get verified, Dave doesn't care.

he based

Attached: 1525672984107.gif (413x243, 51K)

>meltzer thread exposes all the redddit and /woo/ influx on this board

cringe

E drones hate
Chads don't care

you really just need to attack meltzer a little they show up like flies to shit to defend him

based

wow dude youre a fucking faggot.

Attached: 1561438788700.jpg (500x500, 52K)

>he's the #1 wrestling journalist and 2nd place isn't even close
lol bro there are no journalists for fake shit. he's a fanboy.

Birth Name: David Allen Meltzer
Net Worth: $1.9 million
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Journalism

doing pretty well for a fanboy who's doing something he loves

He's Jewish. You tell me.

>degree in journalism
>can't have an issues of WON without tons of run on sentences
>moonlights as historian without citing sources and references

>has $1.9 million
>gets to cover what he loves

This is Yea Forums not /pol/

Worked

Sounds like The Rock and The Cruise Missile need to team up to rake in the mega bucks brother.

They could do a Mission Impossible together

based

Yes hes a faggot kike shill and no one should give that much of a shit about pro wrestling.

>people on Yea Forums like dave meltzer unironically.
Dont get let yourself get worked kid.

>worked
he stepped on a cockroach which stepped into the light, and probably forgot about it 10 minutes later while interrupting betas like alvarez

hating metlz = literally redd!t
facts

Hes a whopping autistic sperg. Of course we like him hes one of Yea Forums's guys

go back

kek

Let's be honest, Dave is nothing but a biased mark. He's been covering wrestling since the 80's but has never actually done anything. Never ran his own promotion. Never booked. Never done anything but watched wrestling and praise the guys who suck his dick.

And somehow, his opinion means something?

based

I respect him as a scholar of the sport however I don't agree with a lot of his opinions on how the sport should operate and the style all wrestlers should be.

cringe

> lives with his parents

what, does he have a tricked-out basement?

i like him
doesn't mean i agree with most of what he says, but he has a gentle kind of autism

YES KING MELTZ DRAG THESE SIMPS

Attached: 3F1F6406-45B5-4F39-A03F-D6DE52473798.jpg (1000x765, 198K)