In September 2003 Mickie James allegedly inserted jer forefinger into the rectum of a 15 year old male fan while taking...

>In September 2003 Mickie James allegedly inserted jer forefinger into the rectum of a 15 year old male fan while taking a picture with him at a meet and greet.

Attached: image_search_1561660992176.jpg (750x422, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MickieJames/status/175270200441192448
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based and Mickiepilled

Wish that was me tby

Did he like it

i-is that t-true? asking for a friend

>she called it the stinkie james.

I wish that was me

That boy? Ricochet.

That boy grew up to be Ricochet,

Based Mickie is into /ss/

She said she wanted to fuck Justin Bieber when he was still underage. Aso somebody ob twitter asked for a picture of her for their son and she said she'd give one of she got one of their son. I'm sure this was just being funny. I hope.

I wonder what her rape count is.

Underrated

twitter.com/MickieJames/status/175270200441192448

>Wanna wish a very happy B~Day to @justinbieber *sings a bday song* yes @REALLiSAMARiE he is finally legal... It's ok to have the fever! =^P

Attached: 1539730913900.jpg (540x568, 66K)

Based

Finna

Attached: 1554042794729.jpg (1024x1652, 279K)

I would have been 100% okay with this. Lucky fuck.

Post more Mi- oh wait we're in a worksafe board.

fuck em

Attached: 1534040227237.jpg (1024x833, 210K)

How tho?

Based mickie james

nobody views this board at work. its for unemployed incels living in moms basement

ah look more pedo's having a convo about how awesome female pedos are but you same virgins would scream bloody murder if it's an adult male with a young female.
modern society right here folks. where people ignore morality and laws cuz they might get their inky winky touched. either both are wrong or neither is wrong no men no female yes bullshit you simps

NOOOOOOOO THE SPONSORS

You sound like a ding-dong diddly faggot what kind of social reform do you think you're going to accomplish ya pinhead slapdick

Attached: QHOL8Ce_d.jpg (640x754, 52K)

society needs to drop the double standards with men and women.
>adult male pedo bad evil wrong kill him
>adult female pedo hurr where was she when I was a kid
either both are wrong or neither is wrong not this male version bad female version good. until society and pathetic eternal virgins stop that crap society keeps tanking.
but sure shitpost at me cuz hurrr how dare you want females to be held accountable for commiting crimes and raping children thats only for males cuz male men bad.

Vagina is valuable to society, penises aren't. When girls get molested/raped, it removes one more stable place for a productive member of society (read: slave) to come from. One man and 10 women can make 10 children in a year. The same cannot be said if the numbers are switched. Sorry you can't figure out that your genitals make you less valuable, but you can supplement that with money, status, etc.

When I was 15 I used to send her nudes of myself. Never replied but never blocked me.
I was just a dumb horny kid. Thought my 5 inch twink dick would be hot to her. Took spread pics in front of my mirror. Spread my cheeks, little balls dangling. Cum in my palm.
I hoped she would respond by freaking out or in my craziest dream, send me used thong with streaks in the crotch.
I didnt really think about my age. Like how tweens send each other nudes oblivious to cp laws.
Looking back at it, I hope she masturbated to my pics.
I wish I was molested by her.

>so traumatized he had to shave his head and get tatted up

Attached: 1561581066707.png (599x449, 264K)

He looks like someone who enjoys getting fingered

>Fingerblasted

it was on that day that ricochet knew he wanted to be a wrestler.

>Satan and Dubs confirm this

Imaging typing out all that shit above this post though. Shouldn't draw a (You)

you're operating under the delusional feminist narrative that men and women are equal. we're not. double standards exist and that's ok. stay mad incel/feminist.