They're going to be booked by Bischoff

>they're going to be booked by Bischoff
They're fucked right?

Attached: japs.jpg (500x375, 57K)

EVERYBODY WAS KUNG FUNAKI

He's got a knack
For makin things bettah

They aren't already?

No, maybe bischoff is closer to an actual human being and will realize their talent and beauty unlike autist Vince

Bischoff hates japs

maybe. they'll shuffle the rosters once it starts on fox and heyman will get who he wants since he has ram

Source?

I might be thinking of Vinny Roo desu

Nigga Bischoff loves japs, he's best budies with Sonny Oono, he got called to give a speech in Masa Saito's funeral last year cause he was good friend with him too, etc.

Depends. How did he treat Japs on WCW and TNA?

yeah it was russo. especially doesn't like Mexicans

Attached: 1539932474038.webm (480x360, 1.75M)

Bischoff helped organize a working relationship between WCW and NJPW back in the day. He's always put over the Japanese style.

Pretty sure Muta/Chono were fairly prominent in WCW and various Joshi would appear from time to time but I don't know how much of that was under him.

Pretty well. The Cruiserweight division had quite a few japs including Ultimo Dragon, and Jushin Thunder Liger. They also used to partner with NJPW for Supershows.

>books Funaki to go over Kofi clean
Make it happen.

That was before Bischoff

What are you on about? The whole Nwo angle came about when Bischoff was a weeb and travelled to Japan to watch rasslin'

see

kwab

Doesnt hate them, just states the obvious that most americans wont connect with them because they are under masks and dont speak english very well. That doesnt work well on a heavily tv kind of show.

He hates them, dude, in a video he said "fuck this fucking gook piece of shit". He's racist.

he did put juventud guerrera on commentary

No, hopefully Bischoff will realize that NJPW/AEW have lots of Japs and it's best to fight fire with fire. SO expect to see Asuka literally launched from low orbit into AEW HQ.

>Randy’s golden years are being wasted on the shelf

I’m angry

Attached: 136C9F57-B5DC-4D90-94E0-9E3FF2356460.jpg (2015x2578, 879K)

>they're going to be booked
That's where ya wrong. There's no place for them in the new golden age.

Based Russo being rational as always.

Attached: 1561623801522.jpg (1598x2889, 585K)

If Randy wasn't raising another man's children, he'd be a gigachad.

Bischoff's Japanese stable, Oh No No No No No
Cassius Ohno
Kana Ohno
Shin Ohno
Sane Ohno
Yuji Ohno

>getting worked by a heel on tv
Still real to me dammit

I can see Bischoff making Nakamura #1 or #2 if Nak agrees to actually try.

Because juvi is gold and dimes.