Is he right?

Attached: 8DE6A8DA-7714-464A-B1FD-D8281BF64DBA.jpg (750x755, 431K)

Who is Jericho? Also none of WWE top guys went to NJPW.

Aside form Mox and Roman
Yes

no. r-truth never worked for NJPW

Words like 'idiot' and 'stupid' are used pretty lightly. Will Ospreay is a really good example of a person that's genuinely fucking stupid.

Jericho was in NJPW before even WCW ya' fucking mark.

There are no stars in WWE or AEW, so he's wrong.

Will Ospreay needs to just sit down and be quiet, no one is interested in his shit Essex Tory opinion,

Jericho was working a comedy midcard act when he jumped to New Japan

This

>Moxley
>Star
Pick one

i mean wwe has taken like 15-20 guys from NJPW in the last 5 years

Attached: 1561665670434.jpg (1200x1200, 157K)

He's not in wwe anymore....

>Kofi
>Bryan
>Seth
>Corbin
>Becko
>Charlotte
These are some of the top stars in WWE right now, is he right?

Seth and Roman's runs in NJPW were pretty awesome desu

Bryan was in the first US dojo and the rest aren't stars

He's also the first person to admit it.

>Will saying retarded things
Shocking

Based, but exception that proves the rule

They're stars to WWE since they're in the top positions of the company.

Neither are stars

Hi zack, wind blow you over today?

You need to let go Vince, he doesn't need you anymore.

>15-20 guys
Name em

No he wasn't. He wrestled in Japan before WCW, but never for NJPW.

>Will saying the Shield aren't stars
HOLY FUCKING OURGUY

Come the fuck on, he studied a little bit, it's like you say that a Mexican is American once he put a foot on USA.

Dont know what it is about this lad but even as a Brit I can't fucking stand him. He's absolutely anti-dimes to me.

stfu and do some flips

Was MJF, aka AEW's Only Draw, ever in NJPW?

to WWE, not to the majority of fans. a star is Cena, Austin, Rocky, Hulk Hogan, etc. and we currently have nothing close to any of them.

Who?

Jericho doing NJPW is a big part of what led to AEW, so it's an extremely roundabout way, but still more or less right.

>to WWE, not to the majority of fans. a star is Cena, Austin, Rocky, Hulk Hogan, etc
Cena... a star? Ratings were down, attendance was down, he was booed off more than Roman Reigns. How is he a star?

By that logic this guy is a star too.

Attached: rakesh-kumar-orton-58fc0d46ca24a.png (628x343, 509K)

So? I'm not sure what point he's trying to make here other than NJPW has a lot of wrestlers.

RKO is a dime magnet, I don't know what you mean.

AJ
Luke Gallows
Doc Anderson
Shinsuke Nakamura
Ricochet
Finn Balor

All NJPW.

He worked NJPW shows as part of a working agreement with WCW in 97. His Japan work before that was with FMW, not NJPW.

Simp.

Sometimes Will just comes off as a bit........slow......

AJ is a TNA guy

>War Machine
>Nakamura
>Gallows and Anderson
>Balor
>Kushida
>Ricochet
>AJ
People they used thew ROH
>Mike Bennett
>adam cole
>O'Reilly
>bobby fish

Not the big dog

Aj was a GEEK in TNA,wwe didn't want him till his top njpw run. and wwe took him from njpw

>guy that drops himself on head for living is dumb as a rock

Attached: 2000.gif (199x187, 1.09M)

Based Ospreay working the marks

>Unironically thought salmon was spelt 'sammun' his whole life until he got to Japan

Can somebody explain to me what he's trying to say? It's too vague. It looks like what he's saying is that NJPW is a person that gave birth to wrestlers.

i don't know what he's saying or care. but it is, NJPW makes stars

>John Cena
No

What does he mean by came? A lot of wrestlers came to NJPW and left quickly after like Lesnar or Angle

>“Every person that is a star in WWE or All Elite Wrestling came from this company. This is where they got good, this is where they applied their trade to make themselves the stars that they are. No one’s leaving anytime soon, we’re all sticking together. Now is the time for us to take center stage and show the world that we are the best professional wrestling company in the world. And right now, I feel like I’m untouchable in the ring. I feel like I can get in there with anyone and bring out their best game. I’m more than ready,Also Seth Rollins fucks a tranny with a small dick.

>show the world that we are the best professional wrestling company in the world.
>Repeating "the world" within the same clause of one sentence, like either a complete retard or a DIO fanboy

Nice promo you've got there. No wonder no one in America will hire you.

Attached: Buncha Slack Jawed Faggots.gif (400x215, 667K)

>No one’s leaving anytime soon, we’re all sticking together
AHAHAHAHA
I guarantee you that G.o.D leaves in less than two years.

>/aspies still defending wwe

WHY!?

So it's the wrestlers themselves that make themselves stars. NJPW just gives them a platform...like PWG.

Tama said on his reddit ama that he has 5 years left in him and staying with NJPW
They have treated his family really well

Kenny and AJ already won two best matches awards before joining NJPW.

i'm not saying you're wrong and i'm a NJPW fan, but
EVERYONE says they're going to stay with their company forever when they're still with that company. Omega was saying he just became a Japanese citizen and wasn't going anywhere like a month or 2 before he left

He's just a zoomer who's come of age in an era when it's never been easier to get attention through outlandish statements.

To be fair with Kenny that was the story,he said he was trying to make Tana look like the biggest face possible

#standup

He lives in Florida. He's going to get tired of going back and forth to Japan. Plus he's really good friends with the Bucks. (He sat next to them on Rocky's wedding and were the only NJPW talent able to go to Starrcast 1 and 2)

The Dream.
Rollins.
Havok.
Lesnar.
Reigns
Bryan
Daniels
Janela
MJF
Gargano
Undertaker
R-Truth

this honestly

He’s barely an upper midcard heel, relax. He has time to grow but saying he’s a star or a draw is laughable

He admits that himself too. All heart no brain

Why doesn't e try and close him mouth for once then if he knows its a weakness.

>The Dream.
Developmental shitter
>Rollins.
Anti-draw
>Havok.
Literal who
>Lesnar.
Wasn't a draw in his first run with WWE then went to NJPW now he's a draw and a star
>Reigns
Anti-draw
>Bryan
Was in the US dojo
>Daniels
Literal who
>Janela
Literal who
>MJF
Literal who
>Gargano
Developmental nobody
>Undertaker
Anti-draw
>R-Truth
Not a star comedy simp

You could have chosen anyone on the card and it would have made more sense than the Tongans leaving. They’re shoot in love with NJPW management

NJPW loves the Polys and keeps bringing in more of their family and friends, they're not going anywhere.

This. Jado and Gedo joined bullet club to travel with them. all Tama and Jado do is tweet out them partying together

TAMA YOU GOTTA ME SOME KIDS. YOUR FAMILY IS MY WHOLE HEEL MIDCARD

Attached: Gedo.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Jericho was in the Super J Cup my man, he wrestled in NJPW long before he got to WWF.

Judging by how he threw AEW into the mix I assume he means "Every relevant guy in MODERN/CURRENT WWE/AEW came from NJPW. Which to be fair while not many of them became huge mega draws, A lot of talent did migrate from over there.

Right?! Like, I get what he's going for... but that's like being "The sky is blue on most days."

These top guys he's talking about were the draws of njpw for the passed few years... and the fact that he can even give this promo is because they fucked off elsewhere. Not because he's great, or NJPW is amazing. It's literally because they left, making space for his shitty self to get to have time for a promo.

So... all these dudes used this small time jap company to get gud, then fucked off elsewhere for real money?

He's like... burying njpw by accident.

Listen to his interview with Meltzer. He’s genuinely sub 80 iq

To add to that, just off the top of my head, these guys have wrestled for NJPW at some point:

Styles
Ricochet
Good Brothers
War Raiders (I think, they won the IWGP titles while in ROH right? Correct me if I'm wrong)
Kenny Omega
Cody
Young Bucks
Kushida
Adam Cole
Jericho
Bobby Fish
Kyle O'Reilly
Lesnar (Kinda a cheat and he was a star well before but he did go there and come back)
Adam Page
Finn Balor

Anyone else add to this?

Also Shinsuke Nakamura which WWE has butchered so bad that I forgot he existed entirely when listing people, which is depressing considering how great he was in NJPW being one of their top guys.

NJPW is the 2nd biggest wrestling company in the world
but sure

there's a ton to add to it
so many that it's not worth doing

Don't forget Jericho in Super J Cup 95. He's not wrong.

Kurt Angle
MVP
Chris Benoit
Eddie Guerrero
Ultimo Dragon
Shelton Benjamin

Stan Hansen
Vader
Hulk Hogan
Andre the Giant
Dr. Death Steve Williams
Prince Albert/Matt Bloom
Terry Funk
Hideo Itami
Andrade Cien Almas
Tyson Kidd
Sting
Neville/PAC
The Dudley Boyz
Xavier Woods
Daniel Bryan
The Undertaker
Bam Bam Bigelow
and on and on and on

They only run big crowds in Japan. No way they're bigger than AEW.

IS he shoot retarded?

AEW has yet to make money. and they only run shows in the states while NJPW has shows in Japan/AUS/UK/US all very soon

Thats like saying our moon is the second biggest celestial body we've set foot on. Like, as much as the E sucks, its fuckin' huuuge in comparison to aew and njpw

i won't disagree with that but look what i'm responding to
NJPW isn't just some small time jap company, and you can make real money there

>Jericho
Worked NJPW before ever doing anything in the US
>WWE
AJ, Ricoshit, Adam Cole, Balor, Nakamura, Bobby Roode, the list goes on. Only 2 of those guys have ever drawn, though. Most of the new WWE manlets came from Dragon Gate.

look up guy

>>AJ
tna but still

Every ex-TNA guy because they had a working relationship with NJPW. AJ, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian, Angle, Roode were all on the first wrestle kingdom. Joe probably was too, I can't remember.

>Japanese company only runs shows in japan
>has done this for decades
>also had shows in the US
>AEW has run two shows ever
>both in America
Are you dumb?

Aj was always a top guy in Tna