I'm putting together...a team

I'm putting together...a team.

BOOMERS ASSEMBLE!

It's over for AEW. They never stood a chance. Vince McMahon united a team of geniuses with a combined power of 300 years, and 4 successful major pro-wrestling promotions! Television ratings, event attendance, network subscriptions...everything is about to BOOM! Pro-wrestling is saved. Get on board the hype train now because we're taking off!

Attached: 198238948923.jpg (518x601, 254K)

I want to ____ Brandi

lynch

Boomers>Zoomers

I FUCKING HATE BOOMERS SO MUCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Millenials>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boomercringe

They just can't let go of the Attitude Era. Cody was right. Next thing you know they're going to bring Russo back. This is just laughable.

Attached: cody.png (696x401, 106K)

based! fuck anyone under 40.

racemix

i was with you until omaggles meltdown yesterday. now i'm #TeamBoomer

Cuddle

Heyman has completely shit on Bischoff in shoot interviews before. What kind of a snake is he?

the only thing Cody is winning is a prescription refill for his AIDS medication and his fake wife can fuck off and pick cotton too.

I'd rather watch a show booked by Bischoff than one booked by Stardust.

And I'm not alone.

Attached: Anus Equality Whores.jpg (300x168, 10K)

AEW is doing it's best to bring back Monday Nitro so they're not much better.

good job building those new fans, boomers!

that's why Smackdown drew 2000 people last Tuesday!

and guess who has been part of their creative inner circle this whole time while EVERYTHING PLUMMETS? Paul Heyman.

The new generation of wrestling fans have moved on from WWE. We're done.

Attached: sdlive.jpg (1200x900, 213K)

>The new generation of wrestling fans
There is no new generation of wrestling fans. Wrestling is dead.

>And I'm not alone.
your hairline says otherwise

Attached: Untitled-.jpg (5000x2191, 375K)

Would really love to watch a WWE program written solely by Russo. Announce it wild and loudly too. Make it a circus, bring on the insanity.

The problem with modern wrestling shows is that they lack a coherence and pacing. Russo knows how to do that, Bischoff too.

THIS.
Cody is not a promoter. He's just not. Just look at his last ppv: lost his headlining match (PAC vs Hangman), most of the preshow streams crashed, no marquee matches, jobber battle royal, they aggressively went after free streams limiting viewership of the product, etc. It was an utter failure no matter what aewfags say.
Bischoff on the other hand has done this for decades, coming in with a fresh and unique perspective, and has the best wrestling talent on the planet! Being a wwe fan is like being a GOD right now!

>THIS
ding-dong diddly neck yourself lad

spbp

>Vince McMahon united a team of geniuses with a combined power of 300 years, and 4 successful major pro-wrestling promotions!

If you think that's a recipe for success, you don't understand wrestling. Please be one of those retards that thinks they should also add Cornette to creative since he's so goddamn smart and was successful twenty years ago.

damn he really is making virgil proud

Well they do have good ol'JR and Double A

It doesn't matter when a major majority of tour fan base where burned to many times by WWE and stopped supporting. It doesn't matter what you have have to offer as an entertainment business when the consumer just wants you to die.

Honestly fuck WWE and its past 10 years of pure bullshit content. Never giving the matches we want. Muffling out Boos. Pumping in cheers. Taking away signs. And totally making everything a fan obsolete.

Its only now they care. Well fuck'em.

Attached: 1558005291397.jpg (579x416, 43K)

E-cucks and their delusions. First, they'll all be limited by the WWE's PG rating and Vince's ego. Both of these factors will limit creativity to a halt. You can take fucking Stone Cold and put him in today's WWE and he'll just be another jobber.

Second, Bischoff was a complete failure in the end. His WCW run just involved him throwing money at the big name players not knowing what to do with them, driving the WCW horribly in debt. He got lucky with the nWo and that was pretty much it. As far as Heyman goes, what has he done? He's gonna act as a manager to the voidless charisma that is Seth Rollins?

Last desperate attempts of a dying animal and his marks. Keep coping.

khan is the cringiest dude in either of these pics

Have sex.

>WWE has an out of touch product and they need a revolutionary solution because the low ratings and the AEW menace
>They bring back Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff, guys who failed against WWF twenty years ago.

Fuck this company.

Funny how when a community blasts the past out of the water like wrestling and its fans during the AE and Hulkamania, they don't talk about it or brag about it, they just do it; but a community that is despised and leeches off a mountain in its past that gives it shade, like current wrestling and its fans, you constantly brag about how new you are and how little you have to do with the era of testosterone

You can see this anywhere. In wrestling it gave us "please retire" chants and whiny environmentalist promos, and Ricky Steamboat being forced to read from a script that Daniel Bryan is better than him, on Yea Forums it gave us the "*sip* boomer" posts.

Sheerly the result of a war of attrition against tradition and the customs and unwritten rules that go with having a soul fit for the task. Yea Forums and wrestling happen to be two communities once defined by ostracizing haters of tradition and of the pudding that holds proof. All the more vicious, then, is the revolt against reason.

Once again I say: eat the pudding that holds illusion.

have consensual intercourse in missionary position only

Seek copulation

>eat the pudding that holds illusion

Attached: 1559096622029.jpg (234x250, 9K)

BASED
ZOOMERS DESTROYED

>that's not a recipe for success, AEW appealing to a withering, decaying niche with no mainstream reach is

This

>mfw Vince bonce ronce the cornew and des his gona sasd ewrg

watch monday night rollins with

>It doesn't matter when a major majority of tour fan base
>It doesn't matter what you have have
You ok?

>aewtists unironically think they have a chance in hell

Attached: boomer repent.jpg (221x228, 9K)

Both of these new heads have said that Becky is the next big thing and top draw, they're idiots. Bischoff genuinely said if he started a new company, the one person he would base the whole thing on would be Becky.

At least they aren't saying Ronda or something.

Found the newfag redditor

Respect!

I only wish AEW being around meant that the simps who hated WWE so much would stop watching/complaining... but they won't. They will ALWAYS keep watching. They will ALWAYS be WWE's little bitch, no matter what. And deep down, that's why they seethe. It's the same reason slaves hated their white masters. Hopefully, Bischoff "whips" these ungrateful "fans" back into shape.

Attached: USAwinsAGAIN.gif (498x382, 1.99M)

Ya seethe?

You are either really pretentious or really high. Either way, I think you need to stop posting for the day.

Attached: 98DDF346-C75B-40E5-995E-5FD6289B40CB.jpg (400x400, 78K)

And you should've never started posting because you're a newfag redditor. Otherwise you'd know exactly what I'm talking about.

>Vince McMahon united a team of geniuses
>geniuses
>no vince russo
No chance to revive the company, sorry bro

It's a step in the right direction.

Becky is like the only redhead in the world that I've seen that is genuinely ugly. Not even cute. I didn't even think that was possible.

>what is working the one that will hire you into believing you are onboard and thus will hire and trust you.

Everyone is a mark. Remember that.

Based redheaded poster (see GIF for special treat!)

Attached: You On The Inside.gif (400x405, 1.67M)

Wow WWE racist and sexist much???

Based

Attached: Too Sweet Bro.gif (204x154, 770K)

sodomize

Fuck WWE ;)

Attached: 06525A21-45F8-43CE-A9D0-4EFB651208B7.jpg (926x762, 124K)

CAPIPARA BASED

walk in on

Attached: brandinudetweet.png (610x344, 41K)

That's it. It's over for AEW

Chris Hashemi?

Lol Russo would actually increase the ratings

BASED hard to swallow pills for the smarks

this nigga gets it

Gen Z > Gen X > Millennials > Boomers

based

WHORE

seriously, have some class