BREAKING: WWE names Paul @HeymanHustle Executive Director of #Raw and @EBischoff Executive Director of #SDLive...

BREAKING: WWE names Paul @HeymanHustle Executive Director of #Raw and @EBischoff Executive Director of #SDLive, as first reported by @SInow!

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-27-11-19-19.png (1438x1439, 974K)

Announce hard brand split with separate PPVs and I'll be happy

I thought you working the ol inspect element angle but nope, that’s real.

Well Cody, it was a g- well it was a run at least.

Attached: kim-jong-il-hot-dog.jpg (500x365, 90K)

The fact that they broke the news themselves makes me think they must be hiding something. They never do shit like this.

I guess they will be on screen characters now.

This is literally all they have left as emergency measures. It better work.

>as first reported by SInow

We /sp again!

already 8 threads bitch

How does this works in kayfabe?

AEW wanted a war and so they brought out some old vets to command the two weekly shows. Cody needs to respond ASAP especially after his death to attitude era promo.

They're the GMs.

Unironically thinking they’ve signed Punk and Cobana and the lawsuit is just a work

VINCE

STILL

CALLS

THE

SHOTS

So what's the excuse when the ratings don't increase? At best this will stabilise RAW and Smackdown for a few months. There's little anyone can do to bring viewers back when you have such little star power to work with.

I'M BACK

AND I'M BETTER THAN EVER

>says the increasingly nervous aewtist for the 100th time today

so?

>anybody who doesn’t trust WWE is an AEW shill
>literally nobody even mentions AEW except you

Absolutely OBSESSED

Cope

I’m fucking loving it lads! Ya feel it? Shit is finally happening. Warring companies, Bischoff/Heyman in the mix yet again, Vince getting desperate. Not to mention the coming shitpost wars right here on Yea Forums. Yeah, I’m thinking it’s all about to kick off and I’m ding-dong diddly getting worked into a SHOOT!

I swear there is one really sad AEW cunt trying to cope really hard today, what a fucking dickhead

Based

Russo called this months ago.

Who cares

Attached: team wwe.png (596x143, 19K)

Eric literally knows nothing about making a wrestling show work today, he couldnt even get his shit together when WCW was at it hottest, he lucked out for 2 years.

>Oh shit our company is dying, let's bring in two men who killed their own companies to save it.

Bravo Vince.

Poetic ending to WWEs end

>Executive Director
So not actually in charge of anything.

someone please put that virtual signalling queer down. companies arent obligated to put people of color or females or queers in any position of power if they do not want to and it's their company they built.
love the entitled mindset of this queer. hurrr you need to do these things or it's just (insert buzzwords here)
fuck queers have become really insufferable over the last year with how much they demand and shit their panties over it.

Doesn't harm NXT

Yes he does. Who do you think comes up with all the goofy name changes?

>Heyman
Why do smarks think this guy is good at anything besides promos?
He has literally killed everything he was in charge with

ha ha holy fuck poor Trips has to go sit at the kiddy table while the adults fix the business.

This. There are faggots who actually think Vince won't shot down every single thing Paul says.

>I've written that we should push Andrade and Cesaro to the main event
>WHAT THAT' RIDICULOUS PAUL. ANDRES CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH DAMNIT. NOW GO PUT THEM IN A MATCH TOGETHER. FINISH ENDS IN DQ. AND MAKE IT TWO OUT OF THREE FALLS DAMNIT, NO WRESTLING IN MY COMMERCIALS.

>Poor Trips lays low while this shitshow is being run into the ground so can he come in later to pick up the pieces
Yeah, poor Trips

Hunter. Vince isn't naming Indie shitters until they're on the main roster when he makes them drop one of Hunter's dumb names.

no one is ever truly gone.

>damage controlling this hard

Won't change anything. It'll still be a micromanaged Vince show

Worked

You're wrong. Vince names every single wrestler from day 1.

You’re both wrong. They name themselves. Brennan’s new name made that very obvious.

haven't watched the product in years

will they actually be able to have any creative input or will vince shoot everything down? it could lead to the product actually being somewhat decent but then again no one on the roster has the ability to be entertaining/not sound like a high-school drama kid, so probably should just stay away

Damn, the old man must be getting desperate af with all the tanking ratings.

Attached: 1559626205119.jpg (1408x1078, 208K)

I'm gonna be honest, this could be a great move if these two actually have some power and it isn't all for show.

How hard will you pop when you're watching Raw and hear:
I'M BACK

Attached: Screenshot_20190208-004345.png (480x854, 298K)

Vince has to go take over the NFL real quick, brb but here is Paul and Eric in the meantime to help out kek.

Someone send this to Brandy

Lel wasn't punk at the last takeover?

AND BETTERRRRRRR

>signing Cabana
Get real, Colt is a talentless dead-weight kike with exactly 1 (one) fan.

Attached: colt-cabana-coltcabana006-1242680438.jpg (328x480, 27K)

I can't tell the difference between satire and real anymore.

Attached: fyiolcra5zbx.jpg (2000x1500, 116K)

Just started following wrestling this year huh? Half the people in the biz are gay. Pat Patterson was the head agent during the attitude era and still has a backstage role.

This.
Vince will be more involved with the XFL thing so Paul and Eric are going to be show runners in his place... for now.

>Bischoff

I mean, he has to be better for them than their current situation

Attached: oi.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Attached: 1484447294214.jpg (960x639, 77K)

So nothing will change ya mark

stop laughing

Attached: yachtperson.webm (334x594, 1.08M)

Based and excitedpilled

>2 idiots that bankrupted their companies, one of them twice against an idiot like Vince
>says the increasingly nervous aewtist for the 100th time today
literally shaking, I'd say.

he booked the single best era of smackdown

just like the niggers that called the shots on kevin nash's asshole in 1992

heyman and bischoff think seth and becky are good though
nothing will change, ratings will keep going down

based

Think Brock will appear more with Heyman in charge?

Kek

So what, give the roles to Booker T and Ron Simmons?

PLEASE END THE PAIN BEFORE BISCHOFF TANKS ME

Attached: kekdy.jpg (1000x562, 397K)

Unitonically let Heyman book RAW. It would be at least 10x better than it is now.

Didn't he still call the shots back when they were running RAW and SD back in 2002 as well?

is kino finally back on the menu?

This could be good

It's literally just "spread the word we're going to get better we promise"

Probably won't affect that much since he'll have a bigger job in the back

This changes EVERYTHING. AEW is FINISHED.

Huh. We'll see if this turns out to be a positive move or not, but it definitely leaves me interested in the immediate future.

Got student of year, pulled the bimbo with fake everything on end of year college night out, and now my beloved rasslin is getting more and more based. Life is good bro’s

the chinse grill is cute

I bet Vince scraps this before Monday

>constant fidgeting with her hands
This always fucks with me when I'm trying to act too.

You’re a fucking retard lol

>Vince changes the name of smackdown to "The Bischoff Experience"

Ratings are down so they got the old WCW leader and ECW leader to run thinngs.

I hear those two companies are doing real well these days

at this point wtf do they have to lose?

if these two fail. they better call Vince Russo

Pauls still Lesnars advocate, how do they make this work while not looking retarded

AEW would kill to have the ratings that WCW and ECW got... and WWE for that matter.
As long as they loosen up on this PG rating, it will be a return to form for real prowrestling. The future is bright, baby! Get me some shades!

Who cares asshole

>sports entertainment
ftfy

Why these two and not Triple H?

based

triple h will be vince after he dies. these two guys will be reporting you vince

*to vince

Yeah as someone who looks at people shitposting about wrestling much more than actually watching wrestling, this is awesome.

They need to go back to tv14, bring back blood and chairshots to the back of the head.

Yes that’s what they’re doing

>Trying to deny a Jew a position of power

Somebody gon' get shoa'd

>He actually thinks there's another " war "

kek

>Vince's great idea is to hire two losers who failed to run their respective wrestling companies and put them in charge
>one is a little Jew who refuses to pay his employees until they contemplate killing him
>the other is a retarded boomer who had all the money in the world and not only failed spectacularly but commit the cardinal sin of hiring Russo years before Jeff Jarrett would repeat

Attached: 1541680997313.gif (245x180, 1.6M)

Why get exited about Bischoff when he made TNA worse? Why doesn't Vince sign Hogan and Nash too

>wwe is even going back to putting boomers in creative

How the hell has wrestling declined this badly that WWE is swallowing their pride and putting their former rivals that they haven't had in creative roles in so long? Is WWE dare I say it, finished? I really hope these two can turn things around a bit at least since WWE is deep in the shits right now.

YES

>namefags
>tells fake news spread by Memeltzer and his crew
no big surprise here

And tits n ass, Bayley needs to start whipping those puppies out

TNA got their best ratings under him actually. The only reason they even lost their spike tv deal is because Dixie lied about Vince Russo not being employed when he was. The network liked Bischoff. They did not like Dixie or Russo however.

Isn't Stephanie McMahon in charge of a lot of stuff? Or does she not count? And I guess Jews are now white for the sake of argument.

And nothing will change...

I don't understand wtf you are on about but kys anyways