How do we stop him, lads?

When did he become such a cringelord?

Attached: 9C49A70C-739F-4AA2-A2C7-4C6F35004617.jpg (828x383, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WWERollins/status/1144247000608755713
youtu.be/cJ_m5BjGNWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's doing it on purpose now.

Kek, what a bitch.

I hope Bischoff gives him a dancing gimmick

I wont belive this tweet is real even if you fucking link it straight to my face

God I hope the new leadership takes this faggots belt as soon as possible.

God damn imagine if twitter existed in the 90s? Social media is killing wrestling.

KEK WHAT AN EDRONE

If it is him running his twitter, he's either a huge cringy faggot or his new family are standing behind him and telling him what to tweet and say in interviews. For his sake I hope it's the latter. Because fuck, I really like Seth but not only is he a huge schill now, he's also very bad at it. Hope Bischoff and Heyman get enough power to deal with him.

>its real
twitter.com/WWERollins/status/1144247000608755713

Attached: 1557677732233.gif (199x187, 1.09M)

>#teamwwe
Oh for fuck's sake, Seff. This is the opposite of a fun healthy rivalry between promotions. Pure cringe.

>teamwwe

ding-dong diddly cringed so hard my teeth hurt

Attached: 1543900047193.png (3000x3000, 945K)

Go for the knee

It's funny when you see fags like that one dude always posted on here using it as well though.

BURN AEW DOWN

>incoming skits with Seff and Becky sneaking around AEW headquarters wearing ninja outfits and carrying gasoline tanks and matchsticks

U da man seff

Based Roillins, working the autistic /aspies into a frothing seethe.

Jesus Christ...

kringle tbqhwyf

Attached: santa claus feliz navidad merry christmas 3d gif animation blog .gif (134x163, 10K)

Attached: 1342318192086.jpg (363x326, 42K)

Based user working the shoot retard gimmick.

Oh my God

youtu.be/cJ_m5BjGNWQ

Attached: 1561650250255.png (586x647, 48K)

Are we sure Becky hasn't just taken over his Twitter?

I mean, he wasn't like this before she showed up.

>teamWWE

Fucking kek

can we remove this fuckin s󠀀oy󠀀 already?

I didn't follow Seff's twitter before this but maybe. Becky tried picking a fight with Edge and kept getting roasted. It was just as cringe as Seff is right now. Becky is a bad influence.

This is Becky's fault. But jesus. I thought Roman was an awkward face for the company. But Seth? Maybe thats the plan. To make Roman look better by comparison.

>fun healthy rivalry
This was never that, you're a retard.

I'm going to spam this on his tweeter.

Yeah I was thinking about that, I'm surprised Reigns hasn't gotten involved, I have to say he is a lot more likeable now

>the Bisch
>not the Schoff
Unbased and cringepilled

>Fox is so pissed that WWE fired Vince from Ram and Smack
These dudes are finished lmao

You know OP, Seth said his peace and it opened a door to a very toxic environment. It wasn't a message to the fans, or the boys, just decision makers. I wish anyone watching any of the wrestling all of the best. That is all.

We don’t Seth was always based

Fuck off, Seff, you cringy little wetback bastard.

Seth, what the fuck are you doing?

Attached: 8750.jpg (571x460, 27K)

>fun healthy rivalry
You actually drank the kool aid

Attached: 1559512463402.webm (478x594, 129K)

>twitter.com/WWERollins/status/1144247000608755713
holy fuck the comments. that one fag is there saying queer shit like bra and panties matches shouldnt have happened. so not only is he a queer but he's a fucking moralfag virtual signalling queer on top of it. I really wanna talk so much shit to him but dont wanna get 25k of people shitting on me on my account cuz I called him out for being a moralfag queer and being whats wrong with modern society.

he's got a problem with bra and panties matches and as mentioned said those shouldnt have happened. oh ok queer bet you wouldn't be so moralfag if it was a boxers and dick match. fucking queers always seething over straight people things

>clutching at straws this hard

it's delicious

>I really wanna talk so much shit to him but dont wanna get 25k of people shitting on me on my account
Look at this faggot snowflake. Caring about his twitter account

is Seff on Ram or Smack?

> so not only is he a queer but he's a fucking moralfag virtual signalling queer on top of it.
So he's Kenny?

Grow a chin ya cringeola simpola

he wishes

BOTH!
WILD CARD fag!

Why is he tweeting like a teenage girl?

He is one emotionally. Also, it doesn't matter who WWE gets, till the day Vince dies everything goes through him. And the years have just made him even more of a control freak.

So WWE's champions are:
>nosy voiced simp charisma vacuum faggot that exposes himself on twitter
>oim tuff bitch who exposes her(?)self on twitter
>caved chest charisma vacuum with a comedy jobber gimmick that's being booked like Cena
>a mutt that can't either talk or wrestle and who's covering her only redeeming qualities
>a flippy faggot idiot that makes the same :O face whatever the fuck happens. Probably did it when he fucked his ass.
>the only one who can work both as great face and great heel and had good runs as both is taking pins from jobbers in the tag division
>Finn Balor and the IIconics

Things are bad.

Because Becky is tweeting for him

Bisch better straighten this shit out. I'm picking Smackdown back up and I don't want to see any gay pancake tossing bullshit ever again.

Well I guess he will be more hands off when the XFL start, just hope that Triple nose doesn't take control

Small penis
Please understand

Yea I honestly cant wait for Luchasaurus and Sonny Kiss to get into a heated quasi sexual feud that pushes not just gender boundaries, but identification boundaries of the self. I hope they have an oil match too

I use it for business purposes so yes I do care about it. think before you speak so you look less stupid next time
spotted the triggered queer

Things are REALLY bad.

Attached: 1554790512390.jpg (888x1200, 135K)

>bet you wouldn't be so moralfag if it was a boxers and dick match
That's all pro wrestling though, you retard.

>I use it for business purposes
And you cant have more than one account because you're an autist kike hame and egger right?

>be so moralfag if it was a boxers and dick match.
Literally every male match. Where are you on the spectrum you autist?

Unironically bring back Cena and take the belt from this simp.

Cena doesn't want to come back, he's done with this fucking circus just like Rocky.

just not autistic and pathetic enough to make a twitter just for trolling. and you know i'm over 18 so I dont do that kid shit anymore

>so stupid his point flew over your head
he's calling out that faggot for being a moral queer and somehow this triggers you. yup spotted the queer seething

Fuck it, bring Christian back with Cech helmet.

>the only one who can work both as great face and great heel and had good runs as both is taking pins from jobbers in the tag division
So R-Truth, right?

He can't be serious

>just not autistic and pathetic enough
But autistic and pathetic enough to come on here and say what you wish you could say on twitter if you werent such a dickless fag kike

samefagging

you forgot Revival and Truth

Not even Becky would be cringe enough to end with teamwwe

Becky doesn't make sycophantic tweets like this.

Oh don't put it past her. She might want to keep the upper hand of being the man

Attached: Screenshot_20190627_181958.jpg (1080x279, 80K)

>you forgot Revival and Truth
Honestly I think about Truth as Truth, not the 24/7 title on Truth, so I didn't process it. I forgot the Revival, shit I didn't even remember them until I read it.

>So R-Truth, right?
oh God what the fuck are they doing

Goddamnit, he's Armenian.

quality quads user. Yup that's the faggot going on about bra and panty match should never have been done. always the faggots being against straight people things

Seff needs to return to being a corporate champion that sold out for Vince. Would be based.

Whatever esto muy caballo aqui tranquilo de los nachos.

>the meltdown continues
>as raw rolls on
murder-suicide with becky when?

what am i reading

Attached: 1144265939422240770.png (1007x177, 42K)

Attached: 1144252801507319811.png (993x182, 42K)

Wasn't this the same scottish faggot who had a mental breakdown over homophobic redneck gimmicks in ICW?

>gold standard
How?

Seff standing up for the E against smark bullies is the best angle of 2019. I can't believe how many people are triggered by it.

This is baate. We need more company men like him.

Based seff is going to lead degeneration z to invade dynamite in a freakin tank

>bi
i guess you could say he sees both ways haha

I can't wait to see what Take's going to do on a Bisch-run Smack. I'm pumped!

>Look up #teamwwe posts
>All these people supporting WWE calling it an underdog promotion while also boasting how it makes more money and has larger attendance numbers for major shows.

Good God they really are a cult

How is pointing and laughing at a retard being triggered?

Shirley.

Oh shit, Kevin Nash is coming back?

BASED Seff working everyone into a dong diddly shoot LMFAO

b..because y-... WORKED!

Attached: seething.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>yfw Seth is doing this to build a pro WWE character before leaving to go to AEW

This is exactly the kind of vapid and gentle wordery that will make WWE mainstream again.

Keking hard at this cringy faggot

Reminder that Big Bants Godspreay has literally profited off Seth’s meltdown by making shirts

Everyone with a Twitter call him a faggot until he gets tired of blocking people

I don't know man but I'm ready for a nuclear heat blowup of his reign and to make everyone seethe with Corbin.

Extreme Rules should be this
>Brock comes down with the briefcase during the intergender champions match.
>hits Rollins with an F5 on the outside and gets in the ring with a smug look on his face, with a legal Becky.
>Becky slaps him in the face and he laughs at her and stands over her, allowing Lacey to hit the women's right and win the titles for her and Corbin...without Corbin having ever even tagged in.

Fast Foward to Kofi vs. Joe:
>Kofi retains in a war
>Brocks music hits and he appears on stage with the briefcase
> Big E and Xavier stand by Kofi's side in the ring.
>Corbin comes through the crowd and nails Woods and Big E with a chair, Kofi hits him with Trouble in Paradise.
>Brock used this time to get into the ring, lowblow Kofi, cashes in. F5, new champ.

>Corbin kicks off RAW bragging about proving he's the better man than Seth and goes on an extended run of retaining the title without ever legitimately beating a single contender.

Would be based.

He started this Twitter shit the day after being called out twice by Lacy about having a small ding dong. Hm.

kek, really?

based

he’s always been. You just never noticed

when's this dude gonna get hit by a car

This, he used to go on twitter and talk about how god doesn't exist

and dated a neo-nazi

>It's my opinion so that means it's fact.

Attached: 1561412783793.jpg (640x640, 73K)

only based thing he ever did

Can someone kill this abortion survivor already?

Now that's rovert. This faggot is from the exact same place Chris Chan is