Why wasn't he more over? I can't think of anyone else as charismatic that never got over

why wasn't he more over? I can't think of anyone else as charismatic that never got over.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_01_12_at_9.56.42_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCo2mOF95UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oLoehwYshPc
discord.gg/wcmcFzX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He didnt get the booking to go with it

was he actually booked/told to not make a comeback at rock for the prayer promo? why would they just ass rape him like that and why would he agree to it?

because he absolutely SUCKED!

Attached: dwayne.jpg (202x249, 6K)

he'd be a 5 time top champ in today's WWE, that's how bad things have gotten.

he wrestled Rock at Summerslam 99, he was pretty over bruh

He did have drug problems like Road Dogg.

He was unironically more over than anyone on the current roster, including they're headliners.

You realize that crop of DX guys like X Pac, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn never got over the midcard hump despite being the most over members over a certain someone, almost like a certain leader politicked to hold them down so that he wouldn't have competition.

Rock buried him

Rock buried him
>But my names Billy
youtube.com/watch?v=XCo2mOF95UQ

He was less charismatic than Road Dogg

Rock buried everybody, though. The only reason Mr. Ass' push was killed was because Russo left right after Summerslam, and WWF wanted to be more "serious" (aka boring)

Rock didnt bury everyone he only buried Kliq members and their extended family. And his promo was true. Even though Gunn won KOTR no one took him seriously. It was like if the Miz had suddenly become some viable threat

not true, Mr. Ass was pretty over as a heel in the summer of 99 and obviously had a much better look than the miz

>more boring once Triple H entered the main event
Cancer confirmed

It doesnt matter. Nash was over in the Summer of '92 and look what happened. You think a white boy named Mr. Ass would be safe?

yeah, and all the vanilla midgets like Hardyz, Edge & Christian, Too Cool etc started getting more wrestling time. They fell for the workrate meme

Yea those Hardyz and Edge & Chrisitian jesus what did those guys ever do in the industry...

>he fell for the workrate meme too
bro, the casual viewer left once they pushed guys with shitty looks that could only have (((good matches)))

Never drew a dime just entertained some smark workrate fans who gave them praise as the crowds continued to to dwindle.

Ok Russo. How about you fuck off now also casually?

You don't know what wokrate means on this board. Leave newfag

The decline started in 2000 when these guys and the Rascals started getting more and more wrestling time, not a coincidence

Billy was over as fuck. He made it to the last 3/4 men standing in that stacked 1999 royal rumble. Only Dwaynetty fanboys (coons) don't rate based Billy Gunn.

they were too hypnotized by his pink candyfloss ass to pay attention to the crowd youtube.com/watch?v=oLoehwYshPc

Hardyz and E&C had better matches in two years than Bill Gunn's entire career

>muh workrate!!! muh melty star ratings!!!

Attached: soy jew.gif (1286x800, 388K)

>the Rascals

Attached: 1560978882237.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

discord.gg/wcmcFzX

hello honeypot

People don't seem to remember that even after losing his singles push the crowds were chanting along with his entire New Age Outlaws intro, Billy didn't really fade until too many super memorable tag teams took the field, the Dudleys were probably the final straw

I don't even know what that image is meant to mean. Gay Israelis who like that right-wing lass who shot up YouTube and want to fuck Elsa?

>ratings started declining once Triple H was plastered all over the show with his opening promos, mid hour segments, and main event matches
Yep cancer confirmed.

you're worshipping a jew's definition of wrestling

>I wonder what WWF is doing now, I loved when Stone Cold sprayed beer on Vince
*turns Raw on*
>Why are there just matches? Where is all the fun!?

based

I use my own definition of wrestling.
And you're a moron so I have no reason to care about yours.

*sees 4 vanilla midgets just wrestling*
OHNONONO

Gotta make rock look strong

kek

He got 'over' but in the era with Rock and Austin on top that alone wasn't enough. As people have said he'd be a top guy now, easily, but he looked like a chump compared to the actual top guys with his ass promos, praying/crying at KOTR and JR banging on about his 'athleticism' every match.

Yep all those multi tag DX matches with Triple H sucked. He has always been a ratings cancer