Yea Forums ia a Tulsi board

Yea Forums ia a Tulsi board
vote for Tulsi

Attached: 1_ekOZHudl-P_-VKn2ZvNDCA.jpg (1200x1200, 296K)

Personally I vote republican because the dems and demonize my demographic.

Fuck off pajeet

Tulsi supports that she is not a meme democrat

politicucks get off my board

I'm voting for Yang

Attached: 1552618527617.png (586x514, 457K)

Wow. Tulsi doesnt thing we need to murder everyone in Iran. What a cunt.

Only good thing about her is her anti war agenda. If RGB was replaced with a far right gun judge I’d vote for her

>will grant amnesty to a bunch illegal spics

Attached: 1558744177242.jpg (1536x2048, 672K)

I voted for Trump, and I'm gonna vote for him again and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it, boy.

Attached: Eyes.gif (320x180, 846K)

I've never voted for anyone ever but once told a black coworker that i voted for obama after his inauguration becaise i wanted to fuck her

Whats her stance on abortion and reparations? I have a big dick so i dont care for gun laws.

>voting for a jewish puppet
>Voting for a w*man
It's like you WANT to finish off the West..

You don't think Trump is gonna do that? Oh sweaty...

You know who is in office right now, right?

>voting for a jewish puppet
Zion Don is already president.

>>Voting for a w*man
Better than Bibi's lapdog.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: IMG_0590.jpg (800x450, 64K)

shills already SEETHING

Hi MIGA!

>i was just pretending
sure

I didn't vote for king zog.
But the Real Redpill is that ALL politicians are jewish puppets, just at varying degrees.

She's very to the left on most issues. The only thing she's questioned about is her foreign policy, which isn't really left or right. In a nutshell she's seen as coddling dictators and mass murderers, which is why the anti-war and anti-intervention crowd loves her. She is a fan of Obama-style flying killer robot hit jobs and SpecOps to keep it all looking "sanitized."

On abortion she was anti-abortion and anti-gay marriage as a child and then changed when she grew up and her frontal lobe completely formed.

>Gabbard believes that abortion should remain legal and accessible. She voted against a proposed ban on abortion after 20 weeks of pregnancy. She supports the legal status of same-sex marriage, opposes attempts to bar transgender Americans from the military and supports laws to ban discrimination based on sexual preference.

>In both of these areas, Gabbard has changed her position since she entered politics at age 21. She was initially anti-abortion, or opposed to increased abortion access. In 2004, she opposed a bill allowing civil unions for same-sex couples in Hawaii. Hawaii’s LGBT caucus withheld their endorsement from her in 2016. She has said that her time in Iraq sparked soul-searching and led to changes in her beliefs.

As for reparations she backed a bill to "study the feasibility of reparations"

Doesnt sound very good so i gues that Orange Zionist it is.

Wish Magapedes would at least recognize as much.

>abortion
who gives a shit about some unborn babies?

Attached: Tulsi Gabbard.jpg (2250x1500, 338K)

Tulsi supports reparations. Fuck that. I'm voting for Yang.

so does Yang.

Take it up the ass or stop being a rapid whore isntead of genociding yourself out of responsibilities you roastie.

>falling for politician double speak

nah bro, he doesn't

Attached: 1552306615770.jpg (616x343, 43K)

imagine voting. it doesn’t even matter, all the same shit.

I'm a guy and a virgin. Abortions being legal or illegal doesn't affect me, so why would I give a shit?

*GF aborts Your Child without your consent*

These astroturfers are really insulting your intelligence. Yang or whoever the fuck OP is have no chance of winning. They are balkanizing you to prevent you voting from Trump. Google has been caught meddling with the election. Stop falling for subversive shills

I will never have kids nor do I care about children, so again, why should I care about abortion laws?

How's her BRAP game? Is she a BrapStacy? Or is she a janney? Crucial to know if she's going to get my vote.