Fertility Goddess Confirmed

Misaki Oishi (Ohata) has announced on twitter that she's pregnant and just hit the 5 month mark. She said she will continue to coach and teach until Mio Shirai, who is on maternity leave with her second child, returns.

twitter.com/oishimisaki/status/1144055873825734656

Attached: misaki-res.jpg (960x720, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-06-24/the-children-of-japan-s-single-mothers-are-living-in-poverty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

unclean whore

> married woman having a baby is an 'unclean whore'
Ok then.

Attached: misaki-marriage.jpg (719x931, 111K)

>Mio on her second child while Io is still single and childless at 30
Jannettied hard

Preggo Japs get me rock hard

I'd should've been me, I'd have given her a strong mixed(black) baby boy

Attached: 6c3bc61be42e335321c9e50b786ca0d6c33ed8a14520cd75fb8a8c6ae9b2383c.jpg (485x784, 262K)

Attached: 736039624e131d5b13020f82daf76c3904fca477e5cf0ad9d98bdcf0eb69fa9e.jpg (799x1200, 138K)

Io has a career, ambitions and is living out her dream.
Mio is a frumpy, aging housewife married to a sub-human indie shitter who makes little money, who gave up on her dreams to become a subservient baby-making machine; just another faceless cog in the wheels of society.
There's never been a more clear Jannetty.

Trad women btfo

Yes, the childless woman in her 30s grinding Florida bingo halls for 60k a year is easily the janetty over the happily married family woman with a loving husband and kids

I thought when she was asked what her dream was she said "to be a bride..."

Attached: shirai-mio-sisters.jpg (960x720, 59K)

Simp Nagai wishes he was making even a fraction of that.
Mio has no ambitions, no goals, no dreams, no excitement in her life, no purpose other than cooking food and getting nutted inside.
There have been many films produced about the ennui that Japanese housewives experience, and I wouldn't doubt that Mio goes through that experience every day.

Jesus, imagine seething this much that someone had kids and can live a normal life. God forbid not everyone wastes their life away in front of a screen consuming media while the immigrants take over like you.

Sorry, but it upsets me to see young talented women caving to societial pressures and throwing their dreams away.
Ohata gave up on her dream.
I wish her well, but I can't support that.

You're wrong on almost every level. Mio didn't give up her dream. Injury forced her to retire. She's not a housewife. She still worked as a ring announcer and trainer. She's on leave right now, but due back.
Oh, and Io has literally said she dreams of being a bride.

She gave up her career because her neck was fucked, you seething incel. There was no choice.

> ywn have Mio help with your neck muscle training.

Pretty sure Tank Nagai's shoot job is pretty decent.

Attached: tank-neck-mio.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Except she did none of those things. Mio still works in the wrestling injury (not as a wrestler, due to injury) on top of having a loving family to come home to. She's living both dreams.

>Ohata gave up on her dream.

No she didn't. She'd planned to retire at 30 and when she realized it was taking longer for her to recover from matches and that in her whole career she never suffered a major injury she kept the promise she made to herself. Now she's coaching the young girls, so she's still in the business.

Attached: misaki-boob-squeeze02.jpg (1364x2048, 293K)

kek industry, not injury. And Io wishes for that. Here's proof.

Attached: 1558723721303.webm (600x340, 2.8M)

If you think about it, Misaki was Maki Itoh without wearing her mental illness on her sleeve 13 years ago. She dropped out of High School, became a NEET, tried to be an idol, failed, and fell into pro wrestling by accident at 17 years old and it changed her entire life for the better. It saved her from the darkness. She also was a natural, having no sports background and still delivering great matches all the way up to her retirement. In fact you could argue her retirement road was one of the best years of her career.

Attached: Misaki-pizza.jpg (1278x853, 159K)

> treat me like one of your joshi girls

Attached: ohata-top-off-3mb.gif (223x191, 3.37M)

nips rather commit seppuku than touching a nog tho

based "women are human too with their dreams" user

Based. Mio confirmed a single mom in few years.

>I have 2 kids...I'm alone
Would you?

Attached: mio-beer.jpg (450x300, 20K)

Tank gets Mio to step on his head? Is he living my dream? I am jealous.

Of course. Are you insane? Who would not. Fuck. I shagged worse looking women than her, older than her and with more kids than her.

Career ending pregnancy

>they both have blue highlights in their hair
I have to admit.. that's a cute thing to do as a couple

That's pretty cute except for that cake.

Fuck that cake.

Io fucks juggalos

They publicly announced their engagement last May 2018...and Misaki announced her retirement almost a year before but held off for another girl (Mika iida). So she definitely got knocked up after she retired in 2018 but before they had their marriage ceremony. Pregnancy did not end her career, but wanting to be a Mom might have.

Attached: misaki-oishi.jpg (563x353, 41K)

Yeah that cake is shit.

>but wanting to be a Mom might have.

even if she ends up as a single mom her career is still done.

A reminder single moms are on the rise in Japan.

bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-06-24/the-children-of-japan-s-single-mothers-are-living-in-poverty

>season ending pregnancy