Gonna watch this bullshit for the first time is it any good on the network ?

Gonna watch this bullshit for the first time is it any good on the network ?

Attached: 4E0750F2-613E-403A-B637-B185F43E2B18.jpg (900x506, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ia5K5a5EFA
youtu.be/IX7eYOLvaP4,
youtu.be/cfDN609rHto
prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/Monday_Night_Wars_Ratings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cruiserweight division is pretty legit, and the nWo is kino until sting's blundered payoff.

>Network
Ya simp download it from XWT

the picture quality is great but some of the themes are dubbed like Chris Jericho walking out to his WWE theme

WCW is watchable on the network in my opinion, it's not completely butchered like ECW.

it's fucking awesome, peak "sports entertainment" style imo

usual I'm not into that but WCW was pure kino

i've been going thru wcw and monday night raw back to back episodes and ppv's in order. started watching about 2 weeks before the nwo first showed up and now im 1 week from starcade. gotta be honest im finding myself more interested in catching the episodes of wcw over watching the episodes of raw atm but both have been good. plus I enjoy hearing people take shots on triple hhh's big nose in promos (looking at you marc mero). so if you do go thru wcw you could start there in that moment in time it's pretty good. Tho I admit 86-87 wcw for me were great. not the best wrestling (lots of jobber vs higher ranked matches) but some damn decent promos and it's cool seeing some of the people that went on to bigger things.

overall wcw is a good program and has years of history to enjoy and wrestlers to see some forgotten for the most.

You need to watch it from the JCP years all the way to Nitro to be a complete WCW chad

To seed I have to insert my IP in the profile, yes?

THIS. Flair's best years were all during the JCP era. You're also going to gain a weird appreciation for Dean Malenko, as he couldn't cut a promo for dick but had great matches every time he came out.

What does Network cost anyway?

Start from the Nitro episode after Hogan turned heel

I can't even fill my ratio from the last download

I mean you could even go even further back to the Georgia days if you wish before Vince's black saturday

Look at these XWT babbies. Trust me, it took me 3-4 accounts before getting it right. We all had to start somewhere

You are shitting me.

10 bucks a month.

rewatching nitro in 96 has really made me grow to love malenko. just quality match after quality match with him. his building up to his match with ultimo dragon has been fun watching. And holy shit seriously ultimo dragon going around carrying 8 freaking cruiserweight titles? that was just awesome to see I had completely forgot about that. Based sunny oono as manager with that camera and on mic was also entertaining stuff

I literally cringed reading this.

BASED and comfypilled
youtube.com/watch?v=9ia5K5a5EFA

Literally pennies. But you're paying for Vince's edited revisionist history. Hell, I'm a boomer and stole my buddies copy of the "Monday Night Wars" to reminisce and HOLY FUCK, they rewrote how everything happened. You wouldn't know it, unless you lived it. That's why I never listen to any zoomer mouth off about the Golden Age of wrestling - they just don't know. I mean, their fucking idol is some dude who kisses other dudes, makes tweets, gets picked on, and runs away like a scared little pussy. This is their Hogan. God help them. God help us all.

Attached: YAAS QWEEN.jpg (300x450, 26K)

Tell me about it.
I can watch other promotions that have been dubbed over, but without the original music ECW is damn near unwatchable.

well good thing I dont give a shit about the opinions of underage virgins that werent alive during the monday night wars.

Trading Pillman for Malenko in the Four Horsemen broke my heart, but turned out to be a quality add. His personality is shit tho.

what else about ecw did network butcher. I heard they cut alot of the footage of females losing clothess and showing cheek. the music I can sorta tolerate but if they cut segments and bleep words cuz it might offend some faggots that's just weak

Just cringed even harder. Go on, feed me more words I never said since I'm such a cute PG legend.

Right? It's crazy Malenko was that good at structuring a match and getting the crowd to pop with zero mic skills whatsoever. His matches with Guerrero and a very young Rey Mysterio are great too.

pff I'm on my tenth account and I never bothered to learn

it wouldn't surprise me

Attached: 1533620496415.jpg (1170x1463, 402K)

cruiserweight stuff is legitimately the best and least cringe part of dubya cee dubya throughout. DDP and Jewberg have some cool matches too.

>boomer
>likes omega
yikes

Flyin' Brian was awesome but I was a little too young to grow up with him when he was in WCW so I don't have the added nostalgia.

I'm a boomer and I like Kenny-sama

Attached: Kenny-Sama.jpg (600x800, 84K)

Attached: 1545353712108.jpg (1200x1200, 231K)

NWO stuff is overrated and gets old fast. If the same thing would have happened in 2019 week after week, it would be castrated by the marks

The undercard really made WCW. A lot of great gimmicks and matches happened there. Top of the card was mediocre matches for the most part but they got a ton of pop in that era.

oh I get it you're a Yea Forums jobber trying to move up the ranks. sorry sport you're smalltime to me. maybe i'll acknowledge you in a promo once you've moved up in status. this interview is over.

First 2 I thought of were mysterio and guerrero for great matches with dean. And lets not forget the quality matches benoit and guerrero would put on also.

Been a while since I watched them but this is what I remember. There's some packages that seemed to get cut, but the only really noticeable thing is censoring some of the promos (almost exclusively fuck, though Bubba's Heatwave promo is unfiltered).
Almost anything involving New Jack is completely unwatchable because when they dubbed over NBK with this gem youtu.be/IX7eYOLvaP4, it distorts the crowd so much that it just kills the vibe. I also think they brought in Styles to rerecord some of these shows from 95-96 because the quality was that shit, which once again kills the crowd noise.

Attached: our champion.jpg (720x849, 107K)

It's weird that at one time WCW employed Bret Hart, Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guererro, Ultimo Dragon, William Regal, Ric Flair, Randy Savage, and British Bulldog but their top guy was a moron who said "who's next" and only did squash matches because he couldn't wrestle for dick.

18 months down the drain, fucking Hogan.

Imagine having an ego that large. What a turd. It was the beginning of the end for the whole company.

Just started watching Starrcade 96. I totally didn't remember that besides Malenko vs Ultimo Dragon it also had Jushin Thunder Liger vs Mysterio. Fucking Based

Attached: Kevin Nash.jpg (848x768, 67K)

>The Cruiserweights and undercard were the best part of Nitro. Eddie, Jericho, Malenko, could have been stars.

Attached: 1561535529378.gif (452x371, 59K)

Eddie and Jericho were stars later at WWE.

im on the in your house it's time ppv and than I have 1 episode of raw/nitro left before starcade 96. looking forward to that ppv.
I also feel they revealed eric's in the nwo way to quick. but that piper reveal segment was pretty good when he called him out for lying

I really should go back and do a youtube rip of that music video piper did in the early 90s. I think alot of people would love seeing that and I bet almost nobody really remembers it exists

Attached: 8bd45c2609b8d1c3e104349a5d6a51981dae3a4678045863b695bc55642a5b92.jpg (1146x676, 412K)

>me rEad goOd

youtu.be/cfDN609rHto

eh, not as bad as overdubbing Enter Sandman

Attached: 1548802228719.jpg (640x480, 60K)

Probably legal reasons for that. WWE has the tapes but the music rights likely didn't come with it and rather than pay a lot of extra money for those rights they just dubbed over it with their own shit.

First... FUCK Bret Hart. By his own admission, he came into WCW after it was already a sinking ship. Nobody looks back at WCW and thinks "Bret Hart". That should kill your argument right there, but I'll play along (you zoomerfags need to be educated).

In WCW, which was 3 hours and Thunder long before RAW copied that, there was plenty of time and space for all kinds of wrestling. That's why you are able to refer to guys like Malenko, Ultimo, etc. They would be NOTHING without WCW. So don't act like some dude yelling "You're next!" who has 3 minute matches in the third hour of a program has any effect on an entire 3 hour show.

Your statement is wrong, ignorant, and dangerous. You watched too much revisionist history by the wwe network. Too many paid talking heads telling you Goldberg was the downfall of WCW. You're a fool. And that's okay. I forgive you. And please, please... be a true aewfaggot: stop watching wwf/wcw, for good. You're not allowed to kid, ya just can't appreciate it.

...two dudes fucking is more your speed.

Attached: tumblr_pmlz9kmgDH1v4ddmn_540.jpg (540x402, 47K)

Your cherished main eventers sure kept them in business didnt they?

Attached: 1526257359437.jpg (331x313, 20K)

and ratings hit a never ending freefall that they still haven't recovered from

>autism the post
yikes

>he came into WCW after it was already a sinking ship. Nobody looks back at WCW and thinks "Bret Hart". That should kill your argument right there, but I'll play along (you zoomerfags need to be educated).
1. I'm in my 30's so fuck off with your zoomer shit 2. Bret Hart debuted December 15 of 97 ratings wise WCW did really well into 1998 of the next year and was ahead of WWF for 29 weeks so you're fucking wrong there too. prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/Monday_Night_Wars_Ratings

3. Why the fuck do you have a picture of two dudes making out on your computer? You massive closeted faggot.

There are some shows where over half of the themes are dubbed over, kills the shows - watch the vhs rips instead