Why doesn't WWE make 'Taker be a manager?

Why wouldn't this idea work? He could be a manager for someone like Aleister Black, and influence him to be darker. He wouldn't have to take many bumps, but would still be a part of the show more regularly. Plus, he could do a lot more talking (which would be badass as hell).

Attached: undertaker_ministry_on_throne.jpg (642x361, 64K)

he can't talk

Why don’t you fuck off to Reddit with your retarded fantasy booking ideas?

/thread

He also couldn't wrestle.

He cut some of the greatest promos ever during the Ministry of Darkness era, and as Big Evil. He has great mic skill, he just hasn't used it much since 2004.

Also, he could carry an urn around, as a nod to Paul Bearer.

Even if anyone with half a brain shared your shitty opinion, what does that have to do with him being a manager?

Ya seethe, take?

>Plus, he could do a lot more talking
This wouldn’t benefit anyone

all these old timers can't be managers because they still look more believable than the modern day manlet wrestlers so it looks fucking stupid

Me and my client Chad Gable got some Harleys and rode them into the desert with only enough gas for one of us to come back, something something snakeskin tie

No, your argument is irrelevant, and untrue.

*gets told to leave ringside by ref*
*lights go out*
*lights come back on*
*he's gone*

Yah. He seethe.

If some of these modern wrestlers had more creative freedom, and dressed up better, I think it could work. There are a small handful of current performers that look like they have potential. Guys like Aleister Black, Braun Strowman, perhaps even Bray Wyatt.

Yup

Nope. Just stating fact.

Hi Mark!

>"Did somebody say... manager?"

Attached: 79_Original.png (801x1200, 1.23M)

Listen to the crowd pops when he enters an arena. Bigger than Austin, or The Rock. You fags would rather watch your shitty weeb acrobatic garbage than see a real man who can actually WRESTLE.

Don't seethe. Undertaker just does not fit a manager role. He just doesn't. It's not a knock on Taker or even you for suggesting it, just historically... managers have to fit a certain mold. They need to fade into the background. To your point, Undertaker would overshadow anybody he manages (instead of enhancing them).

Snake-poster was right , if you want someone perfect for managing, it's gotta be Jake. He could lead a faction of Black, Rawley, and Akam/Rezar. Throw in Ruby Riott if you need a bitch.

Attached: 260brc9.jpg (600x500, 363K)

He can't be a manager and still be the judge of wrestler court. It's conflict of interest.

>Undertaker would overshadow anybody he manages (instead of enhancing them)
A fair point, I suppose. Maybe the idea of him managing is an idea that looks better in my head than it actually would on TV. I feel like they need to give him some sort of role where he can be seen frequently, but not have to be in danger of serious injury in the ring at his age.

Attached: 1560214774524.png (564x419, 43K)

Being in a tag team is the perfect place for guys who are no longer "wrestlers" but "attractions".

Just let Undertaker be the hot tag, get in his three moves, and make the pin. BOOM! Fans get their Taker fix, you can make money off him sporadically for 5-6 months, and Taker doesn't have to feel like shit knowing his last matches were garbage.

He just needs the right tag partner. Not sure it's Reigns. Maybe they can bring King Haku out of retirement?

Attached: 23416518_1915390108726779_723865262557757440_n.jpg (1041x1041, 197K)

High IQ wrestling fan here. Undertaker is going to change his character and attire soon, they've been building up to it.

Explain.

Attached: 1558393519978.png (253x199, 14K)

>He just needs the right tag partner.
Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake.

>Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake.
He was really over as a face in the summer of 1990

.....or should I say his face was over in the summer of 1990. all over the lake, that is.

kek

My favorite Sid moment was when he told Beefcake:

>"I'm gonna do you a favor. I'm gonna rearrange... YOUR FACE!"

Beefcake took off running like Kenny Omega on Twitter, so Sid proceeded to destroy the Barber Shop set, accidentally spraying himself in the face with shaving cream.

What shoulda been a "blooper" moment, isn't. Because for once in his life, Sid sold a promo - he was legit terrifying, screaming for Hogan to come out and face him, calling him a coward which back then just wasn't done.

Attached: hoganvssid-08-2.gif (400x300, 2.97M)

I'm eager to see where this Aleister Black thing is going now. I assume I'm not the only one to think this, but it must have been Bray Wyatt knocking on the door. His vignettes just finished last week, and now he wants Aleister to let him in. They must have had fun planning this thing out. I feel like Aleister's dim cuckshed was intentionally in stark contrast to Bray's colorful funhouse

havent you noticed the last few years how few managers they use? it's obvious only wants eye candy managers and since he cant now cuz no no eye candy bad faggot queers good and thus we see almost no managers. long gone are the days of managers like bobby the brain and mr fuji and jimmy hart now we got dyke looking mangers like zelena whatever her name is being andreade's manager and drew being sidebitch to shane. the absolute state

Is the motorcycle coming back. Though I guess Undertaker already has his tricycle

This seems like a good thread to ask, I'm looking to break into the business as a manager. Is there any advice you would give me? Beyond don't.

oh god please bring back king tonga into the ring. Been watching wcw monday night wars and holy shit the absolute state of the faces of fear. Been enjoying almost every match they are in so far

oh man just went and watched that promo. you werent kidding sid looked great in this segment and really sold that stuff.

BASED

I suspect your a samechad. Yeah, Barbarian/Haku were a fucking unstoppable force. I was a Powers of Pain fan (Warlord/Barbarian) back in the day, but Faces of Fear were way more formidable. Maybe cause Haku had some versatility, crescent moon kicks, etc. And I love that the only team that could stop the FOF was just one man... Chris Benoit. That fucker could go. I recall one time Haku sent him away on a stretcher, Benoit hopped off, ran back and beat Haku's ass!

And yeah, the Sid Justice arc was the prime of Sid's career. He beat Hercules in record time, broke Virgil's nose, etc. Badass motherfucker.

Attached: 01.jpg (477x337, 36K)

I'm also a huge mark for that double team where king tonga sends him over his back and barbarian power bombs him. I didnt remember FOF being this good back in the day but I also didnt have the mindset of enjoying all the rankings of the card. I'm also enjoying a bit of sullivan and his dungeon of doom stuff. And wow watching the benoit and sullivan fued over nancy playing out knowing how it ALL played out is surreal. just watched a nitro where chris and woman were in germany at a restuarunt drinking wine and telling sullivan how it's over he's done and she was sick of his shit. like gawd damn I forgot how much of the real world of their personal life was put into segments. and holy shit that bathroom brawl with those 2. sullivan was really laying in with some legit shots on chris. but damn they both looked it after the match

Not saying im a chad but I really have grown to love wcw and it's long beautiful history after going back and going thru tons of it.
jcp stuff in the backlog

Yup. Watched the Sullivan/Benoit brawls on Dailymotion about a year ago; they still hold up. Watching them live though, fucking blew my mind (and this from a guy who watched ECW on public access, tho I can't remember if they overlapped).

I member one promo, Benoit was playing chess with Nancy, drinking wine and was like,

>"My Knight... takes your Queen. Check... mate."

No wonder Sullivan killed them!!!

that was the german resturaunt segment he said that I think. they both were holding wine and intertwined their arms and he said it.
I had been up late when I saw it so they probably did have a chess board.
great segement and yeah those clips and segments and matches hold up quite well.
I think it's just wierd rewatching it since we know 20yrs later how it all played out. Sullivan does shoot interviews on youtube now and nancy and chris are dead. And some of the things said in those promos dont stand the test of time. Chris going and saying he made his life choice with woman.... 20yrs later.. great stuff in a surreal way. no morbid ment

Haku is an NJPW Chad now since he occasionally shows up there in a manager type role to support his sons GoD.

He was godawful in those, his look got him over during the ministry gimmick and he was all round garbage during the big evil nonsense