I support WWE because their boss is White, I dont give a fick about the qualities of the shows...

I support WWE because their boss is White, I dont give a fick about the qualities of the shows, Vince is white and I will support him.
I'd rather die than switch to a company owned by shitty gooks and 2 shitty mudslime brown faggot pieces of shit.

Attached: vince-mcmahon-696x392.jpg (696x392, 33K)

>Irish
>white
Absolute state.

Hitler considered the Japanese Aryans you uneducated mutt boomer scum.
Educate yourself before you act all high and mighty.

based and whitepilled

Attached: 1546820596207.jpg (387x392, 23K)

Vince is a nigger on the inside

He only did that so they would work for him, henwould have fucking killed those dirty degenerate chinks if he won.

>coping about WWII
this is a new level of cringe

Sure
Sure
You're full of shit and you know it you teyhard.
The Japanese are unironically more redeemable than the sad wrecks us Whites have become.

Jews are white, Hitler was white, you're a fucking retard.

T.an*lo

Its funny how its true, sure their island maybe dying because of low birthrates but it's funny how they would rather l go extinct like that than to become a degenerate country like America and the UK.

weak bait OP

Attached: bait.png (600x466, 69K)

Hahaha cringe

I agree Vince is both Irish and a nigger on the inside

>jews white
LOL
>hitler white
so?

Why they have low birthrates exactly?

>all these 2 out of 3 fall matches

is vince white or is he hispanic? cuz hes making his show look like some shit i watch on telemundo.

Where is the value in that? Why does this matter to you?

The meme is HURR DURR TOO MUCH ANIMU AND GAIMIN but in reality its because Japs have crazy work schedules that alot of them are too tired after work to go out with friends and get laid.
School hours are crazy long and they only get one day off a week instead of 2.

You'd be surprised at how many people actually stick with WWE because it's the white man company.

You say this boomer, yet they pandered the last 12 months to sandpeople and w*men more than anything.

Kek not only is New Japan more homogeneous by FAR than WWE, but WWE is literally a publicly traded company controlled by a group of shareholders. I’m not a /pol/tard but I’m pretty sure you can guess who’s on that board