*music plays for the whole match*

*music plays for the whole match*

Attached: 800px-New_Jackin_ECW.jpg (800x1039, 106K)

Unironically New Jack is fucking based. I can't put it any other way.

*gets ruined by a shitty dub on the network*

*Bankrupts the promotion having to pay royalty fee to get out of his contract*
BASED

*underwater gangsta rap starts playing*

Damn I used to love that. I knew that he was kind of a garbage wrestler but the music made it kino. They should use tracks or a live band playing during matches more often. WCW did a beach event on mtv in the late 90s that had Fear Factory playing outside the ring and that was fucking great.

You got a kek outta me. It's funny how I never really noticed it back then.

>"Doomed to be a killer since I came out tha nutsack!..."

Attached: How It Used To Be Men vs Women was OK.gif (300x213, 2.15M)

based

My penis is telling me to type''Bases''.
Bases

*gets away with assault with a deadly weapon three different times in your path* woah..

*natural born killaz starts playing in the distance*

Attached: 1560205525089.jpg (809x808, 228K)

*attempts to murder you on a live show*

when i was in elementary school i met one of my best friends by bonding over new jack playing a vacuum cleaner like a guitar and then hitting someone in the ding dong with it.

bro what the fuck is this guy's problem? He was wrestling this old guy and beat the ever loving fuck out of him shoot

Gypsy Joe started it by punching New Jack full force in the nose

Attached: 1561586316171.jpg (755x815, 63K)

Is he a real Gypsy, he looks like his name should be Beaner Joe

*legit murders several people working as a "bounty hunter"*

he was Puerto Rican

Gypsy Joe was stiffing him, Jack responded, then the toothless hick fans started calling him a nigger so he fucked Joe up more.

it's called protecting the business

In August 2013, reports surfaced that, after a five-year struggle with gout, Meléndez had his right foot amputated. It was elaborated that the veteran wrestler had also been struggling with rickets and that his entire leg may need amputation.[1] He died on June 15, 2016, from complications following an extended illness. RIP

*Dimes are drawn and the house is filled* based.

I truly think New Jack is just all talk. Like when he botched that toss in the scaffold match, he said in shoots he was trying to murder that dude. He just sucked as a wrestler.

BUT... that whole Mass Transit incident pisses me off. He went into biz for himself and really hurt this poor kid who was a future star in this business.
If I ever see NJ, he ain't gonna see me!

Attached: giphy (1).gif (360x200, 658K)

i'm trying to come up with a list of top 3 nuclear heat promos of modern times. so far i've got
>HBK in MTL
>newjack SMW promo in kentucky (?)
but i can't think of a third that truly deserves to be on this list. there's a lot of promos that get good heat but those 2 are in a world of their own

Roman the Raw after he beat Carder

How can he judge distance with 1 eye?

i guess i was more looking for promos where the words the wrestlers said caused heat, not entirely the situation. but good fucking god i forgot about how much the crowd reacted that night

NO ONE IS SAFE AS LONG AS NEW JACK WALK THE STREETS.

>When New Jack called Rob Van Dam a fuck ass nigga in a shoot interview

Attached: 1550100077960.png (725x521, 122K)