*joins the twitter drama a day late, out cringes everyone then deletes his tweet in your path*

Attached: 1560830738826.jpg (637x685, 93K)

Why he delete post? Seems like someone cares what other think a bit too much.

Imagine being a bigger faggot than Seff and Assplay

What's all this then?

Is there anything more cringe than people who immediately delete their posts or tweets, grow a fucking pair

It was for the decision makers to see not everyone else.

who came out the best:
Will Ospreay
POWER GAP
seff
POWER GAP
kenneth

The only more cringe move is to @ someone then block them immediately. All libs do this

Gamethread

pretty much

That thread reached 300 replies in record time, you may need a new gamethread

*Manages to be the biggest bitch in the same week as Seff having a full blown meltdown*
That's some serious 6 star talent right there

Lmao, no way. Kenny got very little heat for this comment while Rollins had people dogpiling him from a million different directions. Kenny made his tweet, a few people responded and then he deleted it, but It's definitely:

1. Ospreay
2. Omega
3. Rollins

Imagine feeling threatened by fucking EVOLVE, literally NXT's NXT. This is the most minor league move AEW has pulled so far.

I still think Seff's meltdown was worse. Or maybe I should call it better. I had more fun with it. Because he was basically typing while having Vince's dick in his mouth.

Most of Omega's replies were in support of his tweet so I don't understand.

Based fag

>Kenny got very little heat for this comment
If that's true that just makes it worse because he deleted his tweet over very little heat. He's the biggest faggot of this bunch and its not even close.

but they sent over bobby fish... BOBBY FISH!

how is AEW supposed to compete with that?!

Attached: yAwJbFh.jpg (300x450, 32K)

He definitely takes that from the Young Bucks

As much as Seth is a faggot and he's a joke now, I respect that he didn't delete his tweets. Kenny shouldn't have deleted his tweet at all, it was 100% true. But still Ospreay > Omega > Rollins.

Kendra is running around Twitter right now blocking anybody who even mentions his deleted tweet. You don't understand why everyone is calling her a bitch?

Take the omega cock out your mouth. At least Seth didn't delete like a bitch, his tweets are still up for the world to see and probably laugh at him.

DELETE THIS POST

Attached: D0W9gkSXQAocnZO.jpg (1200x900, 108K)

seriously. aew guys should have stayed quiet. Seth was already making him and wwe look bad with all the dumb shit he was tweeting

I agree with leaving your tweets up but faggot, you're not considering the fact that Ospreay, Jericho, Tama Tonga, and many, many others were dunking on him for the whole world to see. Will Ospreay saying "RAW sucks" got 20,000 likes. Kenny didn't get NEARLY the amount of heat Rollins did but again, I don't think Kenny should have deleted his tweet. Until someone as big in the wrestling community as Kenny (Other wrestlers) calls him out for being a bitch, Rollins got it the worst of all.

Seth tweeted nothing wrong

Neither did Kenny, the only thing Kenny did wrong was delete his tweet.

He want AEW To Succeed, but he also wants to Headline Wrestlemania 40.

and yet aewtists will tell you this is wwe being shook, fight for the fallen is FREE, Evolve is on the network which means a subscription, I thought aew was really confident in their product? what? they worried CAWdy & Dustin vs the Young Cucks & Omega vs CIMA can't draw people to watch a free stream? Seems like it seeing is how immediately after wwe announced the Evolve stream, aew announced that Jericho would be at the show even though he had already said he was going to be at the show a month ago.

It's done

Is that really what he was upset about, though? Did he refer to the Evolve show?

If I'm a prowrestler rn, I'm staying the fuck off Twitter. The libcuck fans have their pitchforks out and they ain't afraid to eat their own!

He may as well have just joined the twitter slap fight about who the best was and got roasted for wrestling 2 or 3 matches this year instead

Anybody else feel really bad for aewfags right now? I mean, they were on cloud 9 yesterday, had weeks of ammunition and with one single tweet from the face of aew... POOF!

it's ALL gone

Attached: giphy.gif (900x380, 2.33M)

They're E-Drones so all except the most autistic that don't realize everyone knows that will just shit on him with everyone else

KWAB

I thought him and O'Reilly were both injured?

He deleted his post.

Attached: 200 (1).gif (392x200, 1.22M)

BASED CHADLLINS OBLITERATING MELTZER CULTISTS

After maybe like 2-3 negative responses.

#weaksauce

>He deleted his post.

Attached: 1561585523235.jpg (624x878, 67K)

Please don't bully Kenny, he's already a sad man

Attached: a7b5ea22-3545-4f09-9fc8-901bd0296511.png (421x750, 372K)

Why is Kenny-kun sad?

then he just needs to pull a Benoit and kill Meltzer and Alvarez before killing himself

what happened to him, bros?

g-granny?

Because he is a weeb and misses Japan. Instead he's stuck in America with a bunch of obese white people, smelly hispanics, and annoying blacks

He's such a weird looking motherfucker.

Why did he leave? He had it made in Japan. He really should stop feeling responsible for carrying his anti-draw friends.

I think he was banking on AEW and NJPW working together. They should do a solid and have Mox come out/announced as the IWGP US Champion, extend an olive branch. IMO they both need each other, NJPW to expand to the West and AEW to get Kenny opponents.

Attached: 1561609809041~2.jpg (573x685, 86K)

Whew. Now I'm sad too, lads. Having a company would've given him complete wrestling liberty, but intead dug his own grave.

Based

KWAB

I still love you Kennii-kun, don't despair.

Attached: sing2me.jpg (1200x675, 115K)

>Assplay

Attached: 1549736457860.gif (288x192, 684K)

Basef

Based Quame making Omega seethe

Kenny upstages Seth in everything, social media meltdowns included

He's playing SFV, any man would be sad.

Absolutely based, Seth is forever going to be a Dollar Store Kenny no matter what