Why are they so obsessed with joshi

why are they so obsessed with joshi

Attached: 2be4552a0b720732e4d5faa13fb0961f.png (256x260, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7AX999tDfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cause they pedo junkies

Pedophiles. Reminder to report all joshipedos to the FBI.

Its all there is when WWE is absolute garbage, the indies are getting swallowed up by WWE

>wwe is shit so lets watch the one meganiche SO shit WWE wont even touch it

t. seething edrone

attractive women who wrestle. it's very visual and entertaining.

>attractive women
But OP is talking about joshi.

They aren't, most of them are on IRC sucking Celt's dick 24/7 and reporting everyone who calls them an idiot on the board.
The joshi posters are like 8 people. That's about 20% of their entire user base though.

But there's only one joshi thread there and multiple ones here

Because the /wew/tists all fled here once Kirt started e-begging.

That joshi match at Double or Nothing was the first one I'd ever seen and it was the worst fucking match of the show. Even the timekeeper wanted it over.

Spardot is a dumb druggie cunt that cheated on Kirt while he was doing a donation drive livestream for the server back in 2009

I tried browsing there but there's no catalog view so I stick with Yea Forums (unless I'm too much of a brainlet to find the option).
Also this place has better memes.

How much do you get in benefits monthly for the retardation?

>whiteknighting joshit for free online

There's no catalog, there's also no quality posts worth making a catalog for. If you make a good post you get banned.

What's your idea of a good post?

>avoids answer
I want to know how much you get in EBT per month faggot.

>defending joshit for free online

>the indies are getting swallowed up by WWE
And that's a good thing

Monopolies are bad user

Just watch NXT.

Paedophilia and rejection by white women

Monopolies are bad user

>rejection by white women
This is a big part of it. The /wew/tist who has set up camp here lately has such a seething hatred of white women it is comical. If some Stacey sucked his dick his attitude would change over-night.

The whole IRC circlejerk thing they have going on over there is fucking pathetic. Everyone's constantly sucking up, trying to get modded, trying to stay in the good books of the admins. They freak the fuck out and start gaslighting you if you mention the fact that it exists too. It's just weird. It came back to bite them in the ass after all this time though because the mod power tripping and cancerous wet blankets scared everyone off. There must be only 3 or 4 active posters on the board at any given time now.

NXT is good.

Kevin Nash was raped in the summer of 1992.

white girl bj's are overrated. getchu some latina lips on your dick and you'll never look at a white cunt again

It can be and I really like every single Takeover I've seen, but monopolies are bad

>This thread

Cringe

Attached: 1561459614237.jpg (1176x1200, 201K)

Best post on the board right now.

It really isn't

The indies are thriving like never before though.

Cute girls, fun to watch. WWE is dumb bimbos, terrible to watch, won't showcase T&A because "pls take me seriously".

Attached: iokairi.webm (632x352, 2.85M)

WWE has its tentacles involved in many of the indies going today. It's like saying there's tons of diversity in entertainment when Disney owns pretty much everything

Yeah, but the indies is for numales /wew/dittors.

Please do not judge the joshi community here by the actions of its lunatic fringe.

I thought that site was dead.

>that women
hideous

The sames dudes post in those threads and also the same dude always starts them up.

Worked

Attached: 1555971771119.jpg (1200x799, 123K)

I never saw the point of posting at an off brand Yea Forums so I don't know. I like japanese women's wrestling because they're pretty and they hit each other real hard.

Attached: 1556059114210.jpg (768x1024, 164K)

why are all of you so obsessed with /wooo/ ?

Attached: 1560989926383.jpg (766x1024, 153K)

They are all literally this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=H7AX999tDfo

Found the /wooo/tists.

Was /wooo/ always this slow? I feel like they lost more than half their userbase. It’s sad what it is now compared to when I lurking regularly. What happened?

Kirt is shoot suicidal and the site has been on life support for years.

Ok but how did that make people leave the site in droves?

Joshi posters are pretty much the same people that post in /tjpw/, /stardom/ and /oedo/ minus a certain someone since since he's banned from /wooo/ IIRC.

Spardot's amazing in that she's near universally hated. Even the people that will otherwise suck up to Kirt or Celt hate her.