Meltzer makes a comment on WOR or the newsletter

>Meltzer makes a comment on WOR or the newsletter
>Within 30 minutes, there are three Yea Forums threads about it

I thought Meltzer was a nobody? 11.99?

Attached: 1560036431660s.jpg (250x201, 6K)

He is our God. I would let him fuck my wife.

Is he circumcised?

The new narrative is he actually has too much influence on wrestling and is the reason WWE is dying

If you actually think Yea Forums hates Meltzer you've been worked. He's an innocuous, friendly old man that likes wrestling. The only people that actually dislike him are people bootyblasted that he reported facts about how bad they were at their jobs, and their deranged fans.

Unironically based

I don't care about him but I think he's a pleb based on his star ratings and his cultists are ez to work into a sizzleola

>According to Meltzer

Attached: kemonito cartwheel.webm (628x456, 664K)

Attached: meltz laugh.webm (852x480, 1.08M)

Meltzer is a lying cretinous old man who resembles a goblin. Everyday I hope he does his gargoyle open-tongued laugh and a lump of dog shit lands in his mouth. This man makes a living from presenting opinions and lies as fact, obviously still buttblasted by years of being ridiculed by the WWE to the point where they made it a game to feed him shit all the time.

>Meltzer

Attached: 1545752314018.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Meltzer will never have influence on wrestling.

And it kills him

HOLY FUCKING BASEDOLI MELTZER IS DING-DONG DIDDLY FINISHED

>mfw someone wishes me "Happy International Women's Day"

Theres only meltzer threads on here because (((You))) keeo making them

Meltzer is the God of Yea Forums

>reports wrestler is injured
>they wrestle that very night

absolutely based Literal Autist destroying a billion dollar company with a newsletter and a podcast

This

>I thought Meltzer was a nobody

Well ya got ding-dong diddly worked, Meltzer is the patron saint of Yea Forums

It's actually worth it for the amount of content that site shits out.

He's a jew

those 2 things aren't mutually exclusive, brainlet

Yikes and cringepilled

Based and truthpilled

People that hate the truth hate Meltzer.

>I thought Meltzer was a nobody?

do you know how many aedrones are here at any given moment?

Those unwashed asses take promoting mole man and aew online very seriously

it's like they are getting paid or something mmmmm really makes me think

This is a perfect example of how stupid people who hate Meltzer are. People wrestle injured all the time, do you ever watch sports? People play with torn up shoulders and knees every year, you're expected to play through pain if you're an athlete. I know I'm gonna get a "seething" or "worked" response, but seriously for the good of humanity try to be smarter than this.

it's the redditors

>Meltzer makes a comment on WOR or the newsletter
>Within 30 minutes, there are thirty wrestling "news" sites twisting his words and publishing articles citing him as the source
People tend to get worked by those and that's why they hate him

>Within 30 minutes of it being posted to Reddit, there are three Yea Forums threads about it

>Meltzer
Go back

Just the last year alone the amount of wrestlers screaming "NUH-UH! I'M NOT INJURED! REEEE" after an Observer comes out has been staggering. And every single time it happens it turns out that, yes, they were injured. It's just in the wrestler's nature to deny it and keep working until they fuck themselves up further, like AJ recently.