>Nakamura
>Rusev
>Gable
>Ali
>Dar
>Crews
>Harper

Which wrestler do you pick and why?

Attached: 1429028537372.jpg (517x610, 62K)

None. They're all worthless

Nakamura, only guy worth a dime honestly

Nak, because since i'm in charge i can have him go all strong style on the gay black one

Noam Dar

Nakamura no question, he's the best worker and has the most currency with their audience as well as having a history as a heavyweight, plus AEW are being faggots and trying to fuck with NJPW for some reason so it would appear to further that goal and make the marks talk more than any other acquisition

Because that's too obvious my next pick would be Cesaro

Dar because he's twinkdimes.

>Harper
him
>Cesaro
if Harper wasn't on the list, I'd pick him
>EC3
who
>Nakamura
boring shitter
>Rusev
boring shitter
>Gable
strong runner-up
>Ali
who
>Dar
who
>Crews
boring shitter, also a manlet charisma vaccuum

Can someone tell me any of Harper's moves besides that shitty clothesline?

Rusev to get the normie e-Drone audience to make the switch. Nakamura is smark bait and if you watch NJPW then you're already onboard the AEW train.

Noam Dar because he can work the crowd and get Israel-bucks ya Dafty

EC3 because they need people who can cut a decent promo and are actually funny not cringe

poof

Unironically other than Ali and Dar, the rest are damaged goods. But I wouldn't hire these two shutters anyway.

If I had to pick, Cesaro. He'd make a great trainer.

Cesaro. He's shown he can be breddy gud in the ring and I'd at least give him a shot on the mic. Second pick would Nakamura.

Gable. I'd want Cesaro and Rusev too but ultimately Gable is a better embodiment of what I want from AEW.

Was going to say Gable, because I thought he was under 30, but he's fucking 33.

I think I'll still say Gable, as he's relatively young compared to the rest of those. Dar would be the smart pick if he weren't a fucking shitter.

EC3 is the only one there that can talk people into a building.

Him screaming YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH.

Rusev because he'd bring the most to the table looking at the AEW roster.

>if the 39 year old wasn't there i'd pick the 38 year old
They have what, a year or two of decent quality left? Is Cesaro even still good? I don't watch WWE.

Cesaro and push him to the moon to get fat smark dimes, which is all AEW audience is

Cesaro is still as good as he's ever been, judging from the brief glimpses of Claudio we got from those matches with Ricochet.

EC3, the man is phenomenal on the mic and in the ring, the rest have one or the other but he is the total package, he'd make any angle he was in absolute dimes.

Gable. He has potential.

Attached: CominBack.gif (340x270, 3.92M)

Harper
He was fantastic in the indies and the company is in dire need of some good big men, which are rarer than what thr other options can offer.

Attached: Big evil.jpg (400x400, 34K)

EC3, because he's a good talker and could work as a heel with MJF

A kino stable, they'd completely destroy the Young Bucks on the mic too would love to see them go over them.

None of them
Hire Shelton on a discount.

Cesaro > Nakamura > Gable > EC3 > Harper > Rusev > Dar > Ali > Crews

I'd take Sasha Banks over anybody listed in OP, but from that list I'd definitely want Nakamura. If Nakamura is perfectly happy just chilling in catering collecting a paycheck, give me Gable.

In the ring as of right now? Sure. In 5 years? Also, Cesaro and Nak can't handle a mic, Gable and EC3 are the only sensible choices. Both will improve in the next 5 years, with Gable peaking, and EC3 is dimes on the mic.

Sasha need the 'E beat out of her Aja Kong before I'd let her in the ring with any of the Joshi/women on the AEW roster. She ended Paige's career and STILL doesn't understand ring psychology. She is dimes on the mic, but she is a broken in ring technification right now. Nothing 12 months working in Japan wouldn't fix though, if she has the humility to actually do it and realise she needs it.

>She is dimes on the mic
Sasha Banks can't even speak English properly, she is worse than Naomi on the mic you dumb fuck

Sasha is a brilliant promo, it's the only thing she has going for her because she's only almost a good wrestler.

big boot
powerbomb
dropkick
hurricanrana
michinoku driver
suicide dive
spinning side slam
superkick
chokeslam
neckbreaker
scoop slam
decapitator
these are the ones that came to my mind

Rusev, just to get Lana. Then we all tag team her.