HOLY FUCKING BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=jB8EeM0dD9I
HOLY FUCKING BASED

Attached: 59361334_155129765530647_1672219864299890810_n.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4WryIv4apc&t
youtube.com/watch?v=fn1OseWBYMk&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Say something nice about YOUR next IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champions, Robbie eagles

Attached: Robbie.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Watch his BADASS promo
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4WryIv4apc&t

Attached: Robbie.png (405x340, 159K)

That's a good promo and good video too. WWE also makes great ones. In fact, the video packages and documentaries are the only good thing done in WWE. Could it be because Vince has little saying in it? I mean, what the fuck does he know about that stuff?

I WANNA SEE YA COME CLOSER

based Sniper
Saw their match in MCW and it's the best match I've ever seen live

>Another antipodean storming up NJPW
Fale's work is all going according to keikaku

they also antidraw

Jay sold out MSG though

Awesome theme.

I WANT TO SEE HOW FAR YOU'VE COME

His ring style is a pretty neat as balance between high-flying and submissions.

Who else was actually digging this version of Bullet Club until Phantasmo and Eagles took a shit on it

Phantasmo and Eagles are the best part

Attached: The CHAD headbanger vs the Virgin sniper.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

I think NJPW should strike us with the idea Jay White is a young leader and is learning how to guide the whole team.

That could be kino
youtube.com/watch?v=fn1OseWBYMk&t
He was amazing here

They are very bottom heavy with Chase, Yujiro, Gedo and Jado being career jobbers at this point, and Fale being in a state of flux between active performer/backstage duties and running the affiliated AU/NZ dojo. They need a good secondary heavy. Phantasmo fucking sucks in the ring and is getting the screentime that Eagles should be getting. Eagles wont be in the BC for much longer anyway considering the current angle they are running. Jay, GoD(strictly as a tag unit), Ishimori and Eagles are good. Fale is fine for his spot and hes only there until Hikuleo is more seasoned. Chase, Yujiro, Jado and Phantasmo can fuck off though. Gedo is fine because hes just a bumping manager and hes doing a good job.

Don't you dare talk shit about Yujiro

Attached: tokyopimp.jpg (719x711, 94K)

Yujiro would be fine as the sole pintaker for the stable. The problem is they have like 5 pin takers. Yujiro could have been something if he was even a little bit motivated. Its kind of sad really.

Attached: Hikuleo.jpg (640x640, 77K)

Hikuleo fucking sucked in NJC tour.

Hes super green but he will fill the big man spot easily. I thought he was pretty good through the Dontaku tour and the ROH WOTW tour, he doesnt need to have great matches, just be a heater for Jay and bully the fuck out of any new babyfaces.

He was fine when he was fighting Goto
a 6'8 foot guy just can't be a young young lion

HAHAHAHA
BASED

One thing is he is 28 years old already, its why they fast tracked him to RPW already.

Name 1 good island nigger worker

Does Jay count? Hes a whitoid but from NZ.

I feel the exact opposite way. BC had fucking nothing going on since The Elite. They felt like completely disconnected things, there was GOD and Fale over here, Chase and Yujiro looking like even bigger goobers than usual for crawling back to the people that beat them up after the Elite basically discarded them, Boner Soldier was just floating in the ether, and on top of that was Jay, a paper leader who felt like he had zero connection with anyone in his stable, and Gedo trying to fit a round peg in a Kenny Omega-shaped hole.

Phantasmo is obviously not the best junior around, but he's trying so goddamn hard with his little Prince Devitt tribute act I can't help but appreciate it, and his dynamic with somewhat unwilling partner Eagles is the best thing to come off the faction in years, even before everything went to shit.

I want to like Robbie, he's good in the ring, but there's something about his look that is off to me and I don't like it.

>another faggy sounding no dimes flippy bong
B A S E T

he's australian

>A flippy guy is in the flippy division
well fuck me.

Fale unironically

This is a WWE board. No outlaw midgets allowed.

Attached: FE81A41B-EEE5-485B-9D28-02B79F7D2134.jpg (575x862, 68K)

>Jado can fuck off
No, fuck you. Based CHADO is one of the best things in BC right now.

Attached: cats1-6-500x426.jpg (500x426, 34K)

He is pretty based

Attached: based jado.png (611x225, 27K)

>γΎγŸγ γ‚ˆ
That means it's not the first time, kek.

He's based and BCpilled.