BASED

Vince slowly and surely getting rid of all these gook shitters one by one that Paul "no talent foresight" Levesque signed that drew them no dimes and living off their payroll. Get fucked Paul. When Vince time on earth is done, enjoy inheriting nothing.
P.S. Prayer circle for JAHHWWWNNN

Attached: VOW.png (775x768, 105K)

based rob viper making an absolute meme out of sethetty

Tozawa had a fruitful run in WWE and raised his name. Now he will join New Japan.

Too small,hes going back to dragon gate

Literally who?

If only they had a division for smaller guys..

I remember when I still watched WWE he had a sick German but stopped using it suddenly. Also despite not speaking English he always got that autistic shout chant over.

>he had a sick German but stopped using it suddenly
I feel like they wanted to push the 205=high flying meme and forced him to use the senton as his finisher. I don't know why the germain disappeared but perhaps he didn't want to downgrade it to signature and have people kicking out of it.
>Also despite not speaking English he always got that autistic shout chant over.
getting kicked off raw really hurt the cruiserweights. Tozawa, Jack, and Gulak's power points were over with crowd. Now Lucha is the only chant the crowd responds to.

I for one celebrate Vince's Japanese purge. They all deserve much better. I hope Nak is next.

eh I dont believe hes going to njpw,there hes going to just be an afterthought in the cruisers but in dragon gate he goes back to being instant top5 in the company

Honestly once he's back in Japan I'm happy, Dragon Gate and New Japan both rule.

Just like KENTA went back to NOAH, right?

I don't like Haitch at all, but in fairness to him he's not the reason everybody fails on the main roster. That's all due to Vince and his drone army of shit bookers and writers.

>wrestlers today care about winning fake matches than making money
yikes

Most of them don't. They care about raising their stock and proving they can draw, either through promos or workrate. But the WWE system makes it so, at best, you'll see a below average version of either. Thus no one gets over and no one draws besides the brand.

And then when he's done all he can do as a junior he'll leave just like countless of other juniors that couldn't move up to heavyweight

>like the Beast Slayer
which one of you did it?

Attached: 1314786011723.png (197x168, 48K)

kenta is now larping as heavyweight,tozawa cant

*Honorary Aryans
Boomers are so fucking raceblind because they surrounded themselves with mutts at the behest if their jew masters

Why can't he? Besides, KENTA is billed at 85kg in NJPW. I hope he works the Super J Cup.

lmaoing @ robviper, what a cope

Noah wanted but couldn't afford Kenta who's a bigger star in Japan, and this may not depend on whether or not Dragon Gate can offer Tozawa a decent deal since he considers it home. Plus if they can keep Pac I'm willing to bet they can get Tozawa.

>Noah wanted but couldn't afford Kenta
Still waiting for your citations

He's not a big star in Japan, dumbass. Doesn't even make the top 50 in popularity polls. Never was a draw either.

Based. They've started breaking down Lo early.

(not user you want it from) But Lanza on Flagship? Or on Patreon said that he talked to people and they told him that NOAH was the first promotion KENTA spoke with. But (and he reported that very soon after KENTA's release) he said that NOAH just is not willing to pay him enough.

Winning fake matches equals more money. Hogan and Austin didn't refuse to do jobs just for shits and giggles.

Based RobViper, I will pray for John

>VOW
YIKES

Good. He was always an anti-draw for NOAH and would be an even worse anti-draw if he had come back.

>There was a hug moment on the show
Damn he really is gone

Attached: 1551633136884.jpg (571x471, 57K)

user, what can I tell you. People speak with them. They are considered important voice in wrestling discourse. NJPW English broadcast will pimp out their NJPW e-book, they plug their podcasts from time to time and their articles.
And Lanza's contracts reporting is very accurate. Like when Kenny was working Dave Meltzer about POSSIBLY LEAVING NJPW! after his loss to Okada at the Dome, VOW just went and said that the dude still has a contract. Which was correct. And Meltzer later said that was the truth.

wrong. they care about getting over, and in WWE it's impossible to get over without being a top guy. even then it's not likely.

>implying NJPW gives two shits anymore about Q classes
the young bucks went larping as heavies, SHINGO is larping as a junior- hopefully they officially establish an "openweight class" (or something like that) that's allowed to fight for any title and just skip the whole issue

>He's not a big star in Japan
Kenta was Ace (be it a poor one) of Noah before it was a complete shell of its former self, and he's coming off his "WWE stardom" into the biggest promotion in the country. That practically makes him a big star right now brainlet

>voices of wrestling

Attached: 1557767732381.jpg (480x360, 34K)

provide a better source. right this second. or shut the fuck up you twit..

>the young bucks went larping as heavies
because they wouldn't stop bitching and being whinnying faggots to Gedo so he moved to up the card so they could have their "WWE esc moment" with Omega. It was fucking cringe thank fuck they're gone.

Slantz purge

>before it was a complete shell of its former self
It wasn't before, it was during. His run itself was a huge anti draw.

only useless NEET simps care too much about money nowadays, there are so many ways to get it worrying about it is for retards.

Shit career in WWE but at least he got to suck on Dana White's big fat tits when they were in Titus Worldwide.

Holy shit, based egg Dana got his tits sucked.

who do I ding-dong diddly believe

Attached: 1555452493621.jpg (597x192, 24K)

Meltz just said he's staying as well.

Pollock is way more solid than the marks at voices

>Voices of Wrestling

Attached: kemonitom.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>he thinks 205 midgets make money
You realize these guys make maybe $200k a year, and that's without any sort of benefits, and they have to pay for their own travel.

Tozawa going to wwe he's friends with all the dg USA fans