So tell me user, when did Yea Forums stop being an antismark board?

So tell me user, when did Yea Forums stop being an antismark board?

Attached: 1561496384726.jpg (1080x925, 94K)

AEW Double or Nothing

Hi i'm an incel brainlet fag negro
what does mark and smark even mean anymore when everyone knows wrestling is fake?

When Yea Forums turned the antismark idol Kevin Nash into the butt of a rape joke.

>into the butt
Go figure...

The antismark era was cringe as fuck

when the Paige leaks happened.

This very much, Yea Forums screwed Yea Forums.

Mark = casual

Yea Forums craves faction wars. That's really it.

Who??
This
This

How?

Is this the best image to come out of wwe in the past 5 years?

Yea Forums is just pure, unbridled autism. Newfags don’t seem to recognise that we don’t have a side. We shitpost and dogpile on the easiest possible targets, because that’s where the best memes come from.

You can only pretend that WWE isn’t irredeemable shit for so long

I don't watch WWE, could a kind user explain the context of OP's pic?

Aj is roasting Dolph while everyone watches and Dolph reaches a breaking point. Then he beats the shit out of Aj.

This
I'm a newfag myself having been here just over a year and even I realised within about a week that 99% of what is posted on this board is a work, that's literally the appeal of it.

Dolph cut a promo saying he had the biggest booty in the E. AJ comes out, “I’m the gape that wears a cape, I have the vastest booty”. Later in show, backstage dildo squat off. Rhyno looks on in disgust

this is when reddit arrived

Sooner or later, antismark would realize that Kevin is a cringe leftist fuck even without 1992 and realize that they should worship someone better like Rick Rude, Steiner or Lou Thesz

When /wew/ invaded and somehow convinced Yea Forums into thinking discussing outlaws was okay

they never did, they just talk to themselves why pretending to be Yea Forumsies

post-wrestle kingdom 11. I know because I was the one that spammed the Kenny Omega threads for weeks until they caught on

Since you fucking idiots started exposing the business by spamming the Nash rape meme on Reddit

I don't even watch wrestling I just shit on everything and enjoy the memes