What did Sonya mean by this?

Attached: nice.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xjOr4RmNLUg?t=371
youtu.be/YCV9e_mdqDw?t=151
youtube.com/watch?v=O3LMnNWPwAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She got angry Ember was fucking all the dogs and she wanted some dog dick in her too.

Fuck, I want her to do that to me

Sonya definitely fucks her girlfriend with a strapon

Attached: 1551028464344.jpg (640x640, 51K)

such a shit forced meme
and fuck her and her massive push and mandy is her cunt lick bitch angle cuz it's queer month

>ember is jobbing now
how mad is haitch right now? all his nxt babies are getting fucked hard in the ass

Good. They have no right being on TV. It takes muscle and height to make it in the biz, and they ain’t got it!

kek

Attached: ember-moon.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

Wish I was fucking Ember hard in the ass.

Sonya did a more blatant counting to Charlotte months ago.

>now
She was getting squashed by fucking Tamina Snuka in the fall of 2018

Sonya felt anger rising inside her as she replied. "I think it's pretty obvious that after what happened tonight we're already at war. The question is with who. The Iranians appear to be keen to identify themselves as prime suspects. Further, it seems to me that they intend to show they can push around America, with their new President who no one has ever heard. They're going to find out, if they cross the line, that they are wrong on both counts."

you mean this one where it's the other way around or did she do it some other rime?
youtu.be/xjOr4RmNLUg?t=371

there's barely anything to this one, why didn't you make a webm of the way better one that she did a couple matches ago

which one?

youtu.be/YCV9e_mdqDw?t=151 the ember one looks like a joke compared to this

fuckin nice, i didn't watch that week i guess

Attached: Zap.jpg (547x936, 275K)

Are you white?

there ya go

Attached: Carmella vs. Sonya Deville_ SmackDown LIVE, June 11, 2019.webm (1556x824, 1.83M)

>mating press

Vince has openly tried to bury all of his NXT stars. I mean who hasn't he buried that was huge in nxt?...

It's a failed meme

I mean this
youtube.com/watch?v=O3LMnNWPwAo
Strippers say it's very rare for a male client to cross the line but lesbians constantly grope the girls, steal a kiss and do shit like that. Same principle I guess

She's so alpha

Man shereally likes to have fun during her matches

Attached: sonya.webm (658x539, 1.35M)

*sniff*

Rollins
Big E
Neville
Sami
KO
Finn
Joe

I LOVE IT MAGGLE!

Ember's thigh harnesses really make me diamonds

Based

ember got fatter than she already was. take her off tv until she sheds some of that KFC weight

> Rollins is a bigger yes man than Johnny Ace
> Big E is just fucking stupid I'm sorry. His twitter is gay as fuck
> He hates Sami because Sami hates Jews
> KO is fat
> Finn is gay
> Joe is also fat

As good as they are, none of them are worthy of being an action figure EXCEPT for Neville and Rollins, so I'll pardon them both.
> He didnt give a fuck about Neville so no, he wasn't ever over

Take your meds, user. That post is all over the place.

what?