>This is for my Juggalooooos, and Jugalettes
>Don't try this at home
>Hope you like it
>Whoop Whoop
>FUCK
>THIS
>SHIT
twitter.com/superhumman1234

Attached: BASEDDDDDDD.png (575x531, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twittervideodownloader.com/
twitter.com/JoeyRyanOnline/status/1143311242729152513
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cactus elbow onto cactus?
BASED

Hi Seth!

Attached: Seth-Rollina-Universal-Champion-696x390.jpg (696x390, 47K)

this guy is such a loveable autist

he's posted about 20 today, every hour there's a new one

nice workrate kid

Is this guy a current indie yardtarder or is he doing this so he can get booked? Because i want him doing deathmatches now

But would he help Cactus Jack off a horse?

Attached: HXfaOvfWpb3-6jo7.webm (720x1280, 2.75M)

VINCE STRAP NOW

Pretty sure he's a literal autist and his dad films the stuff. The only one I felt bad about was when he had I think a grapefruit dropped on his balls and the cameraman laughs.

BASED how do you make these from twitter?

he's a "stuntman" according to his twitter
whoop whoop

This guy vs Henry Cejudo for the funniest looking face! :^)

FUCK
THIS SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Just for the record all you drones and aewtists sucking this dude's cock... he literally dedicated this one to his hero Seth Rollins.

Y'all are hypocritical fucking retards and I hope you die.

Attached: D98XFZSXYAAlTup.jpg (577x1024, 83K)

this
twittervideodownloader.com/
& "webm for retards", it's a program

>clearly mentally deficient
>supports seff
sounds about right
also, we're supporting him because he's a juggalo & so is the whole board WHOOP WHOOP

based thanks

kek every aspie here is indirectly worshipping seff rollins, ya can't make this shit up based

mmfwcl

The barbed wire flip one is the best by far

agreed

WHOOP WHOOP!

just watched a ton of these and somehow it's good every time

This man, I like him.

it's a formula that works
and he has IT

This guy needs to travel to India ASAP so he can be WrestlingReloadeds Mick Foley. A pasty foreigner killing himself for pro wrestling would be absolute rupees.

>(Mick Foley style)

Deanetty was right

I remember him in The Office. Is this the result of taking the juggalo-pill?

Attached: BsG_AY8CMAAaRrb.jpg (600x800, 51K)

If you gave him a 2 minute segment every monday night where he talks for the first minute and then does his classic lines and jumps onto something it would be fucking great.

it would drive people to the Youtube page.

Attached: superhumman.jpg (1076x1178, 122K)

BOOK IT VINCE

GCW said they've been trying to book him but he doesn't want to leave his house.

is he already a thing on youtube or something? because he just started posting these twitter videos like yesterday.

truly /ourguy/

Fuck thats legit, he desn't even want to be paid, it's just art to him.

Yeah he's been around on youtube and facebook.

BASED

>gets more over than the entire roster and saves the business

his youtube is pretty interesting, you can see him evolve from doing fairly safe things like jumping off ladders onto mattresses to the full carny stuntman he is now. WOOP WOOP

I literally could get more over than this fag
He took my idea

guarantee you dont have 1/10 of his charisma
whoop whoop

In his visits to the public park, he doesn't swear in public. What a guy

based on the spectrum guy

Why are juggalos all good people. There songs are edgy as shit

Unironically do

i can't get over how he says the exact same thing every time, even his cries of pain afterwards are the same

based, eugene 2.0

Someone should tweet this to Jim Cornette

I'm not sure. Tbqh all the juggalos I've known in life were huge stoners that just liked listening to loud music, all of them were good people I never dealt with skeevy shit with them even if they liked to drink and take pills. I can't say that for the rest of "drug friendly" people I have encountered. In certain aspects the juggalo movement reminds me of the hippy movement.

BAH GAWD

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 1.40.14 AM.png (257x423, 190K)

Always reminded me of punk rock. Except punks can be really shittt

Hello
I'm going to jump on these thumbtacks barefoot jc Bailey CZW style...
This goes out to my juggalos woop woop...
*takes shirt off*
FUCK THIS SHIT!
*jumps on thumbtacks barefoot*
O ahhhhh...Ahhhhh...AHHHHHH

Attached: 2180057abc9420c45f3a5a357900b000.jpg (570x760, 59K)

Super humman has been doing this shit for about 5 years now, he even made it on Tosh.wh0 a few years ago. Glad to see he's finally gotten his break in the asp big leagues

I can feel the dimes leaving my wallet already. Book this man and give him a world title run.

Theres too many different kinds of punk fans. It ranges from really ultra liberal faggots to neo nazis. Juggalos all seem to have a similar mindset (tho I am sure there a select few who are shitheads). I made the juggalos/hippies comparison mainly because law enforcement started considering juggalos as a criminal gang, much as the way they were indoctrinated to do the hippies in late 60s/early 70s.

legit good gimmick, bring back Jackass with this lad as the new Steve-O

Imagine the crowd screaming "FUCK THIS SHIT!" in unison as he flys through the air and hits the elbow from the top rope.
Absolute dimes.

For real, this dude needs to overcome his autism and go get some real training, with the proper handling he could be a fucking phenomenon in the current age of "ableism"

MMFWCLMF

Based Bro

Attached: 00B5434C-C650-4F70-9A0D-529CE2A28197.png (1125x2436, 3.41M)

kek based

who was the janetty

Attached: bd620176c71d91b7931998896637d78374811d6f_hq.jpg (758x640, 41K)

he was on tosh

Speak for yourself. I am personally not "down with the clowns".

C Z DUB
C Z DUB
C Z DUB

WOOP WOOP

Stop advertising here you fucking gimp.

He completely blew himself the fuck out on that microwave recently, but my fav is his instant regret face when he took the barb wire bump.

FB.

Juggalos were a meme on Yea Forums for reason, they tend to skew white trash and retarded. The culture that surrounds the music is separate from the music, though. There are juggalos that no longer listen to ICP because of Violent Jay.

The only Juggalos that are even remotely intelligent are the people that don't dip their toes in the juggalo culture and just listen to the music, in my experience. Taking retarded bumps for bants is juggalo culture; they all do it, Super Humman isn't special.

>There are juggalos that no longer listen to ICP because of Violent J
what

Lol, police weren't indoctrinated, hippies were a media creation to move the world forward to the state we are in today. And sorry but people programmed to protest and do drugs are going to run into the police.

holy based

He is fucked up on meth or some shit and split the fandom down the middle by fucking over Twiztd by being a fat junkie.

Not even him, I googled "Juggalos angry with Violent J" and there was tonnes of info.

I don't think there's a spectrum here, this guy is a full blown retard.

This guy is based af imo

Do twitter pay for video views? The fuck is he doing this for?

To push merch and draw dimes

Holy Shit Kek

His juggalos and juggalettes, did you even watch the video?

If he put out a decent shirt I'd unironically buy it

based

Can someone figure out what he says directly after "Super Human"? Sounds like he's says "Super Human 226".

janela got a crowd to do it twitter.com/JoeyRyanOnline/status/1143311242729152513

>stealing an autistic guy's gimmick to get over
crinfe

not a fan of the new hot sauce gimmick. shouldn't have fucked with the formula.