Why isn't Okada tweeting like Seff?

Why isn't Okada tweeting like Seff?

Attached: PRYY3JA8_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

taima.tv
soundcloud.com/coltcabana/51-new-japan-tour-ends
allwrestling.org/
njpw1972.com/schedule/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO SPEAKU ENGRISH PREASE UNDERSAN

too busy being the GOAT

Chads don’t concern themselves with simps

Why is he allowed in the g1?

He is letting his lower bitch Ospreay do it for him because he is too busy fucking his cute voice actress wife.

no speak engrish

Champion is always in the G1. If they win they get to choose their opponent.

It also helps set up title defenses because anyone who beats the champ in the G1 generally gets a shot at their title. Sometimes there's an exception like Okada dodging Ishii and Omega hiding terrified from the true ace.

Thanks. Newfag with New Japan

GOATkada doesnt concern himself with non Chad business

Okada isn't a mark who grew up watching wwe like seff and will

>mfw Omega literally ran crying and pissing his pants scared away from the entire country of Japan back to North America to get away from him this time.
based YTR saving NJPW and running the shitter off permanently. Omega doesn't have the balls to step foot back in the nation of Japan while accomplished amateur shootstyle champion Yano is around.

Attached: ytr.jpg (288x288, 17K)

It's cool dude. You really should try watching the G1 though it's a lot of fun. I've only really been following NJPW since Wrestlekingdom 9 and it really is the only wrestling show I always stay up to date with.

most Japanese wrestlers and Chadblade don't give a fuck about e-shit unlike Ospreay or Tama

Attached: g_d_251212_2_1444618692.jpg (1046x1046, 603K)

i remember when he said he watched aj styles vs cena and he wasn't impressed and E-drones lost their minds

Seth Rollins speaks English, Kazuchika Okada speaks moon runes so he can't tweet like Seff

Where can I watch it if I dont have AxisTV and I cant afford New Japan World?

Okada speaks English. he's done English interviews he got it from English in high school and TNA

taima.tv live
watch wresting for the VOD

Goes up on tube sites I used to just download torrents of it that's probably the best way to roll.

Don't worry about watching it live if it's on at weird hours for you. I only watch live because I work construction and get up at 4am anyway.

his English not good
His Mexican is almost perfect tho

soundcloud.com/coltcabana/51-new-japan-tour-ends
Its fine.

Thank you both

Wrong board. /jp/ is that way.

allwrestling.org/
live or dailymotion after the show

Too busy fucking his cute wife

Is the G1 a pay per view or is it a regular show?

Japanese promotions don't really have pay per view,they have "tours" which is a set of shows under one name,usually the smaller shows are called "Road to __" but the G1 is one month long round robin tournament

Attached: G1 FUCKING ONE.png (1078x1182, 2.92M)

because he's based and sethetty is cringe

He is happy whit his life and shows what he is capable of with actions instead of tweets.

Thank you

Here is all the match cards

Attached: g129.jpg (885x1182, 311K)

Because at this point he doesn't need to tell anyone he's better.
He knows he is and that's enough.

That or he's too busy being an autistic goof again somewhere to know all of this is even going on.

G1 is a nineteen show tour that lasts four weeks. Every one of them goes up on njpwworld and they will all even have english commentary. It's a round robin style tournament with two blocks of ten and everyone wrestles everyone else in their block. It's scored two points for a win, one for a draw, and zero for a loss. Highest points from both blocks face each other at the finals and winner of that has an opportunity to challenge for the title at Wrestle Kingdom in Januray.

>the absolute state of 8/11

What can you do?
A-block has like 5 possible winners while B-block has 2

The shows would be called ¨Road to G1 Climax" Right?

No. They all just "The G1 Climax" since they are all important shows

Say something nice about YOUR next IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champions, Robbie eagles

Attached: THE SNIPER OF THE SKYS.jpg (640x346, 45K)

Twitter is an English site retard

Thank you for this

He cute.

njpw1972.com/schedule/

Naito-White will sell out Budokan Hall, you simp.

Saturday looks fun
Happy im going

Attached: melbourne.png (473x660, 69K)

Unironically based

That’s gotta be the Yea Forums equivalent of the Tywin quote, right?

Whats the difference between the G1 and the Super J cup?

Gratz

Sometimes he'll post a picture on Instagram of him fishing.

Super J-Cup is a tournament that pops a every few years thats Single elimination tournament it's all about the Junior weights (Cruiserweights) And Jushin thunder liger wanted to do one in the USA before he retires next year so the office are letting him

Attached: D4Qz7VZUIAArmMt.jpg (1108x1108, 258K)

Sanada finally got rid of that stupid mohawk?

Looking at him just reminded me that Bandana just came out and I should listen to it.

G1 tournament is traditionally. Heavyweight tournament but nowadays it’s more open weight.

Super J Cup is a tournament for “Jr Heavyweights” (aka Cruiserweights or lightweights)

Thank you for answering my newfag questions

We don't want /wooo/tist here.

it makes me sad that El Phantasmo Vs Rocky will be nowhere as good as their Korakuen hall match
that match had the Perfect Crowd/Story/Location

>Shingo - Goto
thats all i need

will they have a proper sized ring, or a bingo hall one?

>Okada loves Red Hot Chili Peppers
Now it all makes sense

GOATkada doesn't need to lower himself to mere peons. He's letting Ospreay do his work, like the little bitch he is.

>Ibushi jobbing in the first match

yikes

>two junior heavyweight championship matches before some tag match with New Zealanders
you hate to see it

ALPHAS DON'T TWEET UNLESS THEY ARE LONG RETIRED
ANYONE WHO IS A CURRENT WRESTLER AND DOES ANYTHING MORE THAN RETWEET PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL IS PART OF THE PROBLEM

GOAT's don't give a shit about pointless shit.

He's an actual top guy.

They want Okada and Tana to send the crowd home or Bullet club implodes. Somethings big is going to happen on this show that Gedo insisted that it had to be streamed to Fite

B block is going to be ass

G1 is to prove the kayfabe strongest wrassler in the company. So the best guys in the company always enter even if they’re champion.

kek

Attached: guide to G1.png (585x741, 515K)

There's also New Japan Cup, which is the same thing but for Heavyweights. Okada won it last year to get a title shot at MSG.

Attached: D2e2R2fUcAITSh_.jpg (600x400, 91K)

Based

>Every match of mine goes 40 minutes so it's automatically great and epic XD

Fuck Okada. He would get eaten alive in the WWE, there are 10 wrestlers on Smackdown alone better than him. Big fish, little pond.

Calm down Ya e-drone

Seff pls

Not an argument.

>White
>Moxley
>Naito
The only matched i would watch in b block.

It's weird how they talk up guys like Okada or Ishii as the best when they have the same match every night and if anything cool happens it's due to the opponent not them

Ishii, Goto, Shingo, Taichi and Juice are all good you spoon.
The only dud in that whole block is Cobb, Yano gets a pass because levity in the middle of the card is good for a break and it also helps the guys basically get a rest day. Its why ZSJ is really good in this environment, nobody has to bump for him because its all submissions.

Yikes

It doesn't matter, really.
We got that Korakuen Hall match. We got the perfect match out of them. I really cannot ask for more. I know we are being given lot of awesome matches all over the world, but I know that we are just fucking lucky to have that opportunity.
Of course their upcoming match won't be as good. But they already had perfect match, they cannot do it again or have even better one. It's not possible to do that.

all Omeme matches are the same

He isn't a mark and he has enough self confidence in his ability in the ring.
You don't understand wrestling. Every wrestler has the same match 90% of the time if you're just there to check the moves.

>You don't understand wrestling. Every wrestler has the same match 90% of the time if you're just there to check the moves.
Try watching a match from before 2014 you braindead zoomer

Actually good people don't need to throw a fit and tell everyone that they're good. They know deep down, and that's good enough for them.

>Moxley: isn't he like, 45?
My fucking sides. Taichi is a treasure.
(Moxley is like 33 and Taichi is closer to 40)

Testosterone + dignity

>Why is a guy who's on holiday allowed in?
Topkek, Taichi is too based.

Retard, I'm over 30 and have been watching wrestling for longer than you've been alive.

>Okada burying the fuck out of Osperay at the start
Fucking dimes

Attached: 1559307095120.png (124x200, 37K)