Lmao the buzz and hype for this simp has completely died off...

lmao the buzz and hype for this simp has completely died off, as soon as he left the big leagues he was exposed as a no talent shitter that can neither wrestle or cut a decent promo can't believe this fucking jabroni left a fat paycheck and packed crowds to wrestle for half a hotdog and a little baggie of meth in japanese bingo halls and tranny infested high school gymnasiums. i bet he dies of drug overdose/suicide by the end of the year while the friends he abandoned bring create a new boom period in the industry. press S to spit on his pathetic career

Attached: JUSTambrose.jpg (1253x676, 154K)

I see you are good spirits, Vince.

Sup Colby!

Attached: oh-hi-mark-42743739.png (500x303, 89K)

>Maybe if I shitpost about Dean, they’ll leave Seth alone!
lmao

BASED
get a fucking clue marks or better yet, become pathetic methhead losers like your little outlaw hero

yer retarted

Attached: 1561056123706.png (317x297, 183K)

Based

Cringe
Uber cringe

Yuckola!

U da man sef!

hahahahahaha damn Seth gets to bang that 10/10 megastar every night while dean is stuck with an 80 year old thot who is taking lashley's BBC after raw every night. just goes to show how pathetic these outlaw shitters are lmaohow

>lmao the buzz and hype for this simp has completely died off,
Based ADD retard doesnt realize most people dont have the attention span of a flea like he does

Fuuuuuuck what’s a MOX?

Attached: FDFE4EBB-6114-48F5-9D5F-1BBC12F611C3.jpg (628x800, 190K)

He is literally the only intriguing thing about AEW for me. I know the rest of the roster minus MJF are fucking shitters even without terrible wwe booking. Add in that he's working the G1 and he's the only worthwhile thing going right now.

Based fucking Seff already killed Deanetty's momentum.

>Dean I hate gimmicky shit. I'm an artist and I dont want to do corny shit
>Mox I'm going to fight Johnny Janela in an old school Carny winner wins the weiners match at fyghter fest! ART!

based
Moxetty BTFO

Hey Becky, how many dogs did you fuck today?

>packed crowds
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

HEY... HEY.. HEY... whoooaa..

>paychecks are here guys

Attached: 5.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

sup seff how u doin

Calm down, Seth.

Hey Colby!

>packed crowds

What did Dean even do I forgot? He came in, acted crazy, walked weird and attacked two top guys because he is a renegade who takes no sides. I've never seen this angle in wrestling before. It's so unique.

>lmao the buzz and hype for this simp has completely died off
People are waiting for the G1 ya dummy. Seethe more.

Thank Haruhi for killing Mox on the spotlight

at the end of the day this fucking TRAITOR couldn't handle it in the big leagues, couldn't run with the big dogs, and he took his ball and he went home crying to mama

HOW DO YA LIKE AY EE DUBYA NAOW?

god she ugly

Whenever DEAN flies to Japan, Renee gets horny and goes around fucking black guys.

Yeah, I'm real sure fans are waiting to see Ambrose wrestle somebody they don't know on a ppv they won't watch. Buy a brain, snapperhead.

OP was right. While 5 hours of wrestling a week is too much, 0 hours of wrestling is not enough. The Ambrose Train derailed the moment it left the station.

Shut up e-drone falseflag. This guy stinks and he's stinking up the joint. Take him back or send him to (AE)WWE full time.

Who cares about Queen Ambrose. That fairy took how many months off for being injured?, came back and was asking for time off just a few weeks later. Stone Cold was right: he has no heart.

it's hilarious that R-Truth can take every comedy gimmick they throw his way and he can turn it into literal DIMES and WaAambrose cries that wearing a bear suit was beneath him. somebody needs to call Jon a waaambulance.

Attached: crybabysoyboyfagoy.jpg (1080x1080, 161K)

>checked and kwab-pilled

Ambrose took his ball and went home. He didn’t grab the brass ring. He didn’t recognize good shit. Dean screwed Dean.

Still draws more dimes than Jasethy

Deanetty absolutely btfo

Curious to see who will win between him and Omega.

Mox has the hype of the new guy and the history he bring. Kenny if he loses will have lost 2/2 matches and you dont want to do that to your supposed biggest star.

>Curious to see who will win between him and Omega.
Mox. The thing about Kenny is that he is most interesting when he chases gold rather than holding it. A storyline about him slumping down and then reaching the top would be absolute kino if done right.

Get a room fagboys.

Look at this grandma lmao

Put relish on mine please. I got a bonus this week for jobbing to the guy with no legs.

Well, at least we still got Omega