Next time you idiots post a thread about "LMAO RECORD LOW RATINGS...

Next time you idiots post a thread about "LMAO RECORD LOW RATINGS," just know that Meltzer has spent years creating fake news and bitching about WWE, and it's finally paying off for him. He has successfully turned away a huge audience with fictional "backstage reports" and other newz to make WWE and Vince McMahon look as bad as possible.

Attached: 1560036431660s.jpg (250x201, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/glanimthegreat/status/1143712373276102656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The e-drones are certainly seething this evening

I legitimately believe he's possessed by the devil. Just a sick, sick individual. Horrifyingly evil and monstrous.

So would you say they got "worked?"

Attached: 1560309586947.jpg (1832x3035, 484K)

>bro let me kill my own business LMAO

Who do you think Dave is? WWE?

Dave lives to tear people apart and ruin their careers just because they don't fit his idea of what wrestling should be. He is a fundamentally bad person.

If the casuals don't watch WWMeme anymore it's not because of Meltzer they never heard of that autist.

They might not have heard of him, but his influence and negativity spreads like a fucking disease

How can one man have all this power?

I heard he's been switching peoples power off so they can't watch Raw and Smackdown.

If WWE died a few years ago he'd be out of the job, maybe not now with everything else going on, but why would he want to sabotage his own industry?

The product speaks for itself, pal. It's on TV right now and it's bad. No fake news required.

E drones on suicide watch lmao

cope

E-drones are subhuman

Yes. Yes, it's Dave's fault WWE's booking is fucking awful. Dave is to blame. #StandUp4WWE

So do any of you actually have an argument??

The product is fine. It's the climate of smarks that refuse to give anything a chance because they want WWE to fail.

Please explain to me how WWE shitty booking, inability to make new stars and boring television is Dave's fault?

so why are they giving AEW a chance?
and NJPW?
and NXT, a WWE product?

>billion dollar company gets destroyed by an old autist with a newsletter
lmao!

Have you seen the attendance clearly no one else agrees with you

I would be heartbroken if WWE failed, genuinely, but I'm not watching just to keep Stephanie McMahon in a dress.

I want to watch charismatic people tell stories in the ring, on Promo and in matches. WWE is full of great ring psychologists and promos that are stifled by Vince, Dunn and the TV-PG rating.

I refuse to watch. Corbin as your top heel is not a good product, ya fucking simp.

Hi Seth!

>listen to recent WOR episode
>praises like 80% of the stomping grounds matches
why do you fucks lie so much? he criticizes creative decisions like everyone but he ends up praising most of the wrestlers and matches.

Meltz is legit too nice to WWE
I watched MITB this year (first WWE event in years) and it was fucking garbage, then Dave says the show was actually really good with some minor flaws. E-drones just can't handle legit any criticism.

he seems to rate things based on context, so if two great wrestlers have an okay match despite all the shit bookings and creative decisions, he gives the benifet of the doubt

Honest question to OP or anyone for that matter? Why do you care?

Just let WWE die already because it doesn't care about you, it only cares about your money. Your Brand Loyalty for WWE has just made us the fans miserable for years.

You keep on defending something not worth defending. Especially when AEW is aiming up to be the Superior Product. Its going to make Pro Wrestling World wide spectical.

We have AEW in the USA
NJPW in Japan
Rev Pro and Dragon Gate in UK
AAA in Mexico
And OWE in China
All crossing over through one Avenue or another.

And then there's the headache for fans known as WWE.

Attached: 1561002933114.jpg (710x710, 53K)

>i-i-it's not the b-bad booking and Vince's microm-m-management that's killing WWE, it's an autistic g-g-guy with a internet n-newsletter

The absolute state of e-drones.

Attached: 1551281249999.png (480x413, 39K)

They’re giving AEW and nujapan a chance because it’s not WWE
they’re giving NXT a chance because they don’t see it as a WWE product ya mark

and why are they anti-WWE in the first place?
they just don't like those letters?

I heard he calls up Bob Iger and tells him not to cover WWE on espn

>the product is fine

they just want it to fail because they’re hipster smarks

ah, hipsters
i should have known
>they boo who they'd normally cheer, and cheer who they'd normally boo!

Ex: mobile.twitter.com/glanimthegreat/status/1143712373276102656

They were conditioned to hate them for no reason like the WWF conditioned his audience to hate WCW guys

they're likely waiting to hear what yours actually was because blaming an old wrestling reporter that asp just likes to use to shit post doesnt do anything to the ratings and attendance. the cope is real

you need to present one first. you are fucking insane and rationalizing hard.

BASED Big Dick Dave burying WWEtty with long term booking.

well thats based

I stopped watching WWE mostly b/c the product is bad. They try to hard to pander to the whole sjw thing and thats just one issue

Based Meltz

It's not really pandering to the sjws that is the problem, more that they are trying to cater to literally everyone and thereby appeal to no one.

when i was young they tried to target older males.
and i loved it even though i wasnt an older male.
Now they target kids and no one likes it not even the kids except the full blown downie ones

If I was Vince I would ask Sullivan to pull another Benoit on Meltzer