Is he actually working us now he's got mega heat? Or has he worked himself into a shoot?

Is he actually working us now he's got mega heat? Or has he worked himself into a shoot?

Attached: 20190625_234910.jpg (794x1002, 306K)

Its all a ruse to stop people talking about his friend Ricochet fingering his own ass.

based seff taking one for the team like a real locker room leader should

Attached: 1532953344815.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

He’s having a mental breakdown.

SETH ROLLINS
SEES TARPAULINS

someone take that sign to a show

>Worked into a shoot.

The reactions of the WWE talent coming out into a tarpped arena are not works. Its pure disatifaction on their faces. And it personally reflects on Rollins since he's the Champ. He should be the 1# reason fans are in the seats. But he's not bringing anyone in. They gave him the ball from Brock and he has done nothing.

And its really not his fault. WWE has been fucking shit up for years, a near damn decade of this shit. The fans shouldn't feel the need to put their energy and money to save this garbage heap because WWE sure and hell ain't doing the same.

Attached: tumblr_nwqd9jWRck1uorz8zo2_1280.gif (500x200, 1.98M)

>The reactions of the WWE talent coming out into a tarpped arena are not works. Its pure disatifaction on their faces.
man that webm of corbin looking at the curtain was pretty funny

Yeah because winning the US title in WWE has always been shown to be an prestigious accomplishment. No SJW self projection from WWE here...

This guy is always going to be known as the guy that sticks his fingers up his butt and Seth is always going to be known as Butt Hole Boy's friend

He worked himself into a shoot after someone called him Seth freaking Tarpins.

He worked himself into a shoot now that he realized he's the captain of a sinking ship.

Some one please post this

Attached: VID_20190624_023205_079 (1).webm (1920x1080, 2.04M)

What do you think he's thinking at that moment?

>I wonder if they'll blame this on me again

It has to be frustrating as fuck knowing that you're putting on a show but you're being ordered to have your back to the majority of the crowd the entire time.

he worked himself into a shoot by trying to work the marks with a worked shoot on twitter
SEETHE BOILINS

I like to personally think that somebody sat him down and told him 'you're the face of the company Seth! God dammit people need to know we're the best sports entertainment around pal'
So in turn he's going fucking overboard for the fuck of it since he knows he's safe and not getting jobbed out

mfw i like corporate baron corbin as a heel

Attached: 1560821747016.gif (268x319, 2.12M)

Could be either, but it seems to me like he feels the need to step up and say something, being the top guy holding the belt that everyone laughs at in the company that fans are abandoning. Moxley talking shit, Dave talking shit, fans talking shit, attendance down, ratings down. It may just be him sperging out in defense.

I dont know why but this shitter is slowly growing on me as a wrestler. why..he's supposed to be shit why am I slowly enjoying his promo's and matches more lately

>Moxley talking shit
love that queers are pushing this shit angle. he called out vince and his shit booking ....didnt diss seth. shitter kys

it only makes sense as a "work" if he is turning "heel." otherwise, nobody wants to root for a huge corporate shill.

This is sad

It’s a shoot mental breakdown. WWE forcing his casual fuck-buddy relationship into a storyline sent him over the edge.

stockholm syndrome

Hes got a red belt and a red pussy, dude knows his life is never getting better than this so hes gonna act like big dick Rollins til Becky fucks 4 other dudes

thanks that's what's it's called. time to stop tuning in

>cant wait to post more pictures about my 6 digit priced cars and fat cigars

I think, in the 90s, Seethe was ringside when Bret came out. Bret slapped his special sunglasses on Seethe's head like that goofy promo, thus transferring Bret's SuperSelfMark powers to a young Seethe.

Jesus people really try to deny this broad is a Jew?

Jasethy heard those AEW chants and he has been angrily rubbing those two pennies he draws together

Its because he's actually pretty good. Solid on the mic, good look, gets real heat and makes he opponents look great. He is a solid upper midcard talent although you can't really knock the guy for main eventing i mean what's he supposed to do say no?