What the fuck is his problem with Baron Corbin?

What the fuck is his problem with Baron Corbin?

Attached: meltz.jpg (960x620, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U0UnlkKORdI
youtube.com/watch?v=RKHWZqUvUBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not even Austin Aries could carry that sack of shit to a good match.

cause baron corbin is complete trash and has been shoved down people's throats for years now? i mean jesus christ dude

haven't watched a segment with him in months but don't believe he's improved

does he still:
- sound like a robot
- enters the ring slightly bored looking like a weak 50 year old man
- wrestle matches that nobody remembers

you can't even ironically love this nigga

Probably got bullied by guys like that in high school

Attached: 101_TLC_12162018jg_0993--bde1e6ef1f0850abf4cb1674b6a69396.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

hola plebbit/wooo/! how ya doin'?

Worked into a seethe

>the 'lmao him being shit is the point idiot' meme

it's never worked you dorks

He cuts more believable promos than 80% of the roster at the least

AJ Styles couldn't carry him
AJ
STYLES

And teachers cut more believable promos than fantasy stories. Does that make them better?

Based

- Doing this
>Instead of this
Tells me something about this post, but anyways, the cocky strut in the begging that you call "enters the ring slightly bored" is part of his gimmick, he does it consistently and his matches are fine. I can't remember any matches from the past 6 years honestly.

that's because the entire roster is shit and only a handful have a good delivery, what's your point?

he's in the shit category btw ^^

I unironically think it's cause he legitimately works him, just like these undercooked bagels:

He’s frequently said he doesn’t think Baron is “bad” as such, but he isn’t main event material. Putting him in a team with another in ring shitter like Lacey is anti dimes, especially in the main event when people are tuning out in droves

this is how you cocky strut

youtube.com/watch?v=U0UnlkKORdI

youtube.com/watch?v=RKHWZqUvUBw

this nigga walking to the ring like he got a dentist appointment baka

Cry more

This. Meltzer hates big men and loves short guys like himself.

HEY user
YOUR STUPID

Attached: HEY DEAN.jpg (333x316, 41K)

Baron looks like a server at a Longhorn Steakhouse, not a wrestler.

Attached: itsameltzerthread.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>he's fine
>I don't remember a good match he's had though

ooofarinos

He loves Okada whos like 6'3

Not enough flips for him

I like how smooth his shave is

He’s garbo

Dean...

He's getting werked

>worked
Corbin is old school heel in new school clothes. Grandpa Goyim getter Meltzer hates anyone who isnt chink like or chink friendly

not smooth enough to hide the wreckage of his hairline

not enough flips

>wrestle matches that nobody remembers
Holy shit what a mark

He looks great now that he shaved off that taker top he had going on

Corbin is a mid-card heel at best who is being treated like he is an A-lister when he fucking isn't.

baron corbin isn't drew mcintyre and that's the problem. while drew flounders around as a henchman baron is consistently being put into top positions.

Meltzer hated top guys when wrestling was entertaining, so put the rocket on him Vince

Based

No he didn't

yeah but he gets a pass for being japanese

having matches that no one remembers is a work?

I know that based Baron will get his redemption some day. Now post the webm where he sees the curtains at Stomping Grounds.

Big Corbs!

Attached: 1561397444333.webm (1920x1080, 2.04M)

Reminder that Corbin
>is a former general manager of Raw
>is a former multiple time Golden Gloves champion
>is a former United States champion
>is a former Money in the Bank winner
>retired Kurt Angle in his farewell match at Wrestlemania
>is Yea Forums's favorite son

Damn straight!

Attached: 575_WM35_04072019rf_9824--81c4bc25eb2e2d9e5627f62579acd871.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

The face after the shock of seeing the curtain, when he bites his lips, he knows he's gonna get shit on for something he's not to be blamed for and still goes and out performs the shitter with the belt.

Imagine being a novice in pro wrestling and be told that one day you're going to retire Kurt Angle, you will not be happy about it and you won't even get the rub off of it.

basado

Jealous cause hes a jew bitch manlet who could never be a wrestler and big based Corbin shoots him into a seethe everytime he sees him

>Good Wrestler
>Good on the Mic
>Tall and athletic
but
>Shit Look
>Shit Storylines

Baron Corbin apologized to some nigga on twitter because he said he was in the army

KWAB

Corbin is unironically an anti draw, he has been consistently featured on TV during the lowest ratings period in WWE history.
The only reasons you lagging E Drones like him is because the drooling trannies on twitter dont like him. Hes a skinnfat shitter that has no reason to exist while that scottish guy is there.

Attached: corb.jpg (381x358, 17K)

It worked.
(You) that is.

Based

Corbin dissed him once. Never forget.

I know right? Baron Corbin is amazing, and I think e-drones should demand that he becomes champion and stays at the top of the card. Baron is a proven draw who will completely change the complexion of the WWE if they give him the ball!

Seething that Corbin gets all the chicks wet and gets laid

Attached: D9_lo1oWsAAHphy.jpg (1199x332, 57K)

because Corbin doesn't care about his stars