"I couldn't believe just how bad the attendence was for RAW. I thought the number was a computer glitch...

>"I couldn't believe just how bad the attendence was for RAW. I thought the number was a computer glitch, it had to to be a computer glitch. But it wasn't." Dave Meltzer noted that Both Stomping Ground and the following Monday night RAW had terrible attendence. The number that's being floated for RAW is 3,500 with a 1,500 paid. This would be lowest attendnece for Monday Night RAW since its beginnings in the 90's where it was held in gynmasiums. Meltzer noted that, "this decline is much more serious than I'd previously thought. It's not WCW panic, yet, because of their TV deals, otherwise they'd be in real serious trouble right now."

>Opposite to this, AEW's Fyter Fest is this weekend and is expected to attract a bigger house than both RAW and Stomping ground. "It's crazy. If you'd have told that this is where we'd be in 2019 with AEW selling out shows, the excitement that they have and everything going for them, I'd tell you that you're crazy. It doesn't make sense. But here we are."
There you have it. AEW is actually in a position to really challenge WWE like nobody has since WCW. What a time we live in.

Attached: 1529838942.jpg (1090x872, 852K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJobx_bNxk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I cannot wait for wwe to die and close shop.

This is a great opportunity for WWE to get a sponsorship from a curtain manufacturer or even sell adspace on their giant curtains.

Same

They have a golden opportunity but they're using it to do dumb shit like putting the X-Pac of the Elite in their inaugural title match. They're fucking it up already.

Kek

>AEW's Fyter Fest is this weekend and is expected to attract a bigger house than both RAW and Stomping ground.
Oh no no no no hahahah Japanese pro wrestler Riho is a bigger star than the man Becky Lynch.

It's amazing that they've admitted there's a problem, and instead of changing it, they've seemingly doubled down on the shit that everyone hated in the first place.

>they should be jobbing out their top guy to Jericho and blowing their big matches right away and not giving the rub to a guy they're going to push
Nothing wrong with having their top midcard dude get a high profile performance, especially since the rest of their midcard is garbage.

he sucks bro. he's only the "top midcard guy" bc he carries the elite's bags.

Dave didn't say he thought the attendance was a glitch, he said he thought the PPV buyrate was a glitch because even by current standards it was shocking. Fucking second hand newz sites.

Nah, he's alright. You're just a faggot.

>challenge WWE like nobody has since WCW

WCW didn't exist at the same time as WWE, woootist

WWE itself basically is a McMahon run WCW

>over with fans
>good looking
>very good in ring
Why wouldn't they push Hangman?

Kino

Because he's the definition of boring vanilla indie shitter

He was talking about PPV buyrate, that irrelevant metric when he said the computer glitch line. Opetty is a liar

This. I prefer Rollins over Hangman at this point

And that is why they are pushing him and he will not win. They need to establish people like him. He is hot, that's good place to start with your babyface. He can wrestle. That's added bonus. And he can do some promos. Have not seen really enough stuff to judge. Also if you listen to him outside of wrestling, he will come off as a great dude to normal press and normies. He is very fun to be around and good dude. I'd push the fuck out of him and prepared Jungle Boy for hard push in 5 years. To switch main babyfaces.
That's how wrestling worked in the past, user.

is it really fair to compare Jacksonville and Tacoma though? Just saying......

I'm an AEWchad, btw. But I still don't know if this popularity will be this hot next year. Once you get weekly television and get overexposed, the popularity is gonna start to wane.

I don't really care about what company is the best or gets the most ratings. I just want good wrestling. I know wwe has their own issues with this, but why did aew embrace sjwism? I don't care about trannies or women supposedly being equal.

you sound really gay

Fyter fest is in Daytona which is tiny compared to the seattle-tacoma metro area

>The number that's being floated for RAW is 3,500 with 1,500 paid.
Imagine actually believing that he had legitimate numbers of paid attendance that soon after
He still doesn't even have concrete numbers for All Out a month later.

>why did aew embrace sjwism
user, there is this concept called "marketing" that's really crazy, maybe you should look it up

I think the final piece of the puzzle would be if the AEW weekly show gets respectable numbers. Apparently TNT are keeping their expectations reasonable, and aiming for a viewership goal of 500,000 viewers a week. So if they get even 1 million, or 1.5 million even that would be seen as a major success. Any higher than that and we have legit competition for the first time in 20 years.

My guess for viewership numbers is about 1 million though, once everything settles down after the initial buzz after a few weeks of TV. I think the shows selling out like they do show there is indeed a real active fanbase out there for AEW, and they are out there in large numbers too. So it will do OK, but probably won't compete right out of the gate against WWE, but maybe if they keep the buzz going it will get there in time.

Based retard

Let's see how attendance is when they start running weekly shows on tv. Their shows won't be a destination thing anymore.

literally every "male" that watches wrestling is either a homosexual or a closet homosexual

basef

Nah, Brandi is a rabid SJW. Rich cunt told Cody Rhodes that he didn't understand her black experience lol.

free tickets next case little seth and stone cold cant draw flies
youtube.com/watch?v=KJobx_bNxk0

hey fuck you im bi, i jerk it to the girls too

congrats on taking the bait

I bet Vince is mad at the fact that they forced him to go out there to do that and is exacting his revenge by making even more shit.

once they do weekly TV and can deal with 2 top guys getting injured they'll realize how paper thin their odds are

worked

wait, do I post "seethe" now? or just a kevin nash joke? I'm a few weeks behind the memes

>Push an untalented out of shape wrestler because he's tall for months
>Push an untalented blond bimbo because she's blond, or at least dyed blond for months
>Nobody wants to see your matches
Hmm. Really makes you think

Based

I'm straight but I wish I was a cute girl.

Money is tight. Wrestling tickets are expensive. Would you rather go to Monday Night RAW to see Baron Corbin, Seth Rollins, and The Miz, or save that money and do something actually enjoyable with it?

No you're wrong, they get 'actual' heel heat. You're just too big a simp to see it.

Are you sure, because there is no crowd blocking me view

They certainly worked people into not going to the shows

So you are going to the show and booing those heels, because they get the heel heat from you?

*kills WWE*

Attached: yuka16.jpg (592x525, 84K)

>AEW is actually in a position to really challenge WWE like nobody has since WCW.
No they're not.
Just let American wrestling die and take the Puro/Luchapill. It's better.

>why did aew embrace sjwism?
every single company and most governments these days have to embrace it or else they get destroyed, that is the simple fact of the matter

That's what a true heel does you fucking retard

Not to sound like an E-drone, but Fyter Fest is also happening at the same time as a major fighting game tournament, and it's likely most people going to that tournament will also go to Fyter Fest since Kenny is and has marketed himself as a part of the fighting game community and is appealing to them.

fpbp

So heels are supposed to make the company's attendance and ratings disappear?

Attached: 1533491673963.jpg (612x574, 73K)

just when i thought it couldnt get any more crinfe

what the fuck don't you get, retard? they are HEELS trying to get HEAT. holy fuck this board

Oh I forgot to mention
>Both have already lost twice in their attempts at the belts they're fighting for

It's not heat if no one is at the show to boo them ya brainlet

Attached: planschange.png (1035x813, 1.56M)

Based. Fuck wwe, fucking disgusting cult.

I mean, all out hasnt happened

>Seth is tall
>Becky is blonde

Attached: 5e3d6ef169d3f50154971e88ab5c017a4d1c5ffd288f508497dbf65a8782ec9f-pol.jpg (434x600, 34K)

Jericho will win simp. Better to bury a nobody then don't you think?

When WWE folds and the can of worms will be opened, what do you expect to hear?
>wrestlers shitting on it
>allegations of various kinds
>cover up
>details on Benoit

Last time I watched Page was in 2017 and he was just an undercarder for RoH that occasionally showed up in NJPW, saw him at DoN and it seems like nothing as changed, and as someone that doesnt watch much western stuff, he seems boring as shit.
If they were gonna get a skinny manlet to be champ, at least get Brian Pillman Jr, never watched his matches but he seems super insteresting, Page is the opposite

Based and chadpilled

aew books trannies

I just want pic related to all be out of the wrestling buisness

Attached: vince-triple-h-stephanie-gym.jpg (600x400, 73K)

Thats why theyre in a hole

>"hey guys what do you think about this!!"
>"its not very good you should try something else"
>"fuck you idiots we know more than you its amazing what we are doing"

And thats how you lose fans/money

Not true. Im a milf coniseur user.

Attached: e4abb1f9f506b1ae8e1a61d957002102.jpg (266x400, 16K)

Redpilled

Jodi West , in some vids she looks like Stephanie

I'm pretty much expecting him to drop a double digit figure in the next newsletter. Yeah, it's PPV when everyone has the network, but it's not nothing.

Based and blessed milf Chad

Attached: 1555953001370.jpg (722x1024, 435K)

The computer glitch quote was about PPV numbers for Stomping Grounds, and he was talking about All Out, not Fyter Fest.

The goal of the heel is to get the face over and get them cheered, not to get heat. It why people showed up to watch Steamboat beat Flair. Learn to psychology.

"i wanna see this guy get beat up heat" and "i'm not watching this shit heat" are very different things.

Literally cant even date or jack it to anyone under 40

Attached: ae18ccc49b41e924bc60f2b4f5ccf48c.jpg (346x457, 32K)

based, fellow bichad

Top 5 milfs lad? I need a bit of variation

wrestling is better when there's competition. plus, it's more enjoyable to watch them suffer every week. something's gotta give eventually.

because people are stupid. everyone expects omega, jericho, etc. now's the time to build up credible talent for the rest of the card/mid card. wwe would have just put mjf/omega or something and blew their load.
like dusty said
>the money is in the chase

The most frustrating thing is how easy they could change the formula. I'm not talking about usual spiel that we complain that would go against the investors or distributors ("no womyn", "no niggers") but literally the simplest thing.
> Everybody has a semblance of a storyline
> Wins and Losses matter
> Champions are booked as champions
> Let the guy have creative freedom on their characters
> Build your brand around the stars, and not the inverse
There, the show just got better without any big efforts deployed.

A lot of the ones I look at are randoms or amateurs. But a few stars off the top of my head

Diane Andrews
Xev Bellringer
Tori Dean
Mindi Mink

Yeah but then Paul, Vince and Stephanie cant meddle in everything and fuck it up like they do.

I've been watching wrestling since Raw is War.

Who the fuck is Dave Meltzer?

Attached: 1483548042316.gif (347x200, 694K)

Trying way too hard there buddy
Face it, ratings started dropping LONG before Seth and Becky got their titles. Know what WAS before their title wins?
Baron Corbin being in the upper mid card lower main card and Lacey Evans doing her dumb catwalk gimmick

How does WWE keep getting these huge TV deals? Nobody is watching the show and nobody is buying tickets. Is Vince just working advertisers and TV execs with YouTube views?

Anyone who doesnt think Meltzer is on Cody's payroll is either stupid or delusional. He's been making up these magical numbers and attendance figures to sabotage WWE

Because TV companies thought live sports was the only thing they couldn't lose to streaming services and now they've been btfo by that too

Borin' and Lacey both suck, but Seth and Becky have obviously been pushed way more than either of them and for longer.

ratings have been dropping steadily since 2001

is Meltzer the one who hung the curtain at Stomping Grounds too?
that dirty bastard, blocking the view of all those thousands of fans sitting behind it

it now more than obvious that Meltzer has numerous stocks with Tarp manufacturers, OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE!!!