We Need to Save WWE

Thanks to Dean “Ungrateful” Ambrose there’s been a cascade of fake news regarding WWE. Claiming low attendance, people wanting to leave, etc. So we need to start spreading real news about WWE.

1) compared to the rest of cable, WWE ratings are amazingly stable. It’s still a huge draw, which is why Fox wanted SD so badly.

2) live shows are still a huge draw. I was at a house show recently and it was packed, I didn’t see a single empty seat.

3) people still are constantly signing new deals with WWE, proof that people love working there. Do you really think hundreds of people would work for WWE as wrestlers if it was that bad?

4) the people leaving are notorious for being liars and drug addicts (Ambrose), losers (CAWdy) or has-beens (Goldust)

5) the storylines are deep and multifashited, that’s why some people don’t get it. WWE is trying out game of thrones style writing. And in my opinion? They’re doing an amazing job. Boring one D characters are dead, now we have multifashited heels like Lacey Evans and cool faces like Seth Rollins who can be good but aren’t wimps

Attached: 86B9BC13-359C-45D1-9805-7B27AB4A0026.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>So we need to start spreading real news about WWE.
the only thing I will spread is ya mom's ass cheeks. now be a sport and grab me another beer

You gonna be on smackdown tonight Seth?

Shut up E drone.

>the storylines are deep and multifashited, that’s why some people don’t get it. WWE is trying out game of thrones style writing. And in my opinion? They’re doing an amazing job
If this isn't bait. I don't know what to tell you

My name isn’t Seth but yes, I’ll be watching and tweeting along with the show.

>WWE is trying out game of thrones style writing.

Attached: 1508639611387.jpg (418x720, 56K)

Good bait.
I expect you're either:

A. Carter, coming up with the WWE apologist as your new gimmick

B. That pencil neck geek, Seth Tarpins

Or C. A genuine mouth-breathing children's TV show watching simp

Wow, another AEWtist attacking WWE. I guess it’s fun to pick on the little guy but guess what? We WILL fight back and, as you know, David ALWAYS beats Goliath. Because WWE fans know a little something about courage and convinctuon.

Try D, a fan of WWE for YEARS who is sick of getting made fun of for enjoying it. Just because it’s too deep for you, you attack it! Ever think that you’re just too dumb to undesrand WWE? Go back to AEW.

Based and signed, I’m a pretty famous guy in real life and have seen my fair share of sports promotions come and go. WWE is amazing and AEW will be dead by 2020.

I 100% believe a lot of libtards are protesting WWE because they have Trump Derangement Syndrome and he’s in the Hall of Fame. It explains the dripbsomxevfkirndynifc2016]€{!|winthe vote,

Reminds me of the time some faggot here said Vince was making WWE dhit on purpose because he wanted to get rid of all the Smarks, from a business stand point how is that good?

Too obvious and hokey. Try a new gimmick there's no heat there for me brother

I hope you get a life threatening injury, Seff.

>uses david and goliath analogy
>compares wwe to david

I'm convinced this is bait.

Keep the hardcore fans, lose the fairweather fans. I’d rather have 100 fans spend 100 each than 5000 fans spend nothing.

Sounds like you didn’t study economics, moron.

>Trumpbot crashes in front of our veey eyes
Great job you're doing, Tel Aviv.

EMERGENCY E-CHAD MEETING

GET IN HERE E-CHADS

we need to brainstorm ways that we can Stand Up For The E because we are getting TROUNCED by the AEWtist bitch baby ding-dong diddly finnola simpettys and their carnie chimp simpola bitch drone monkey squadrons all over this entire ding-dong diddly webzone

Attached: chad5.jpg (1080x1331, 246K)

whats your twitter handle?

@NWOWolfpackTV

they just need a New 52 like reboot

that shit worked for DC yo

my tongue was in my cheek while i typed that btw

furthermore- i'm kinda shocked at how having my tongue in my cheek didn't screw up my typing abilities

I'm a legit Mavis beacon nigga yo

@realDonaldTrump

>cool faces like Seth Rollins who can be good but aren’t
Based.

>We promise to listen and change and do what you want

>Now here's some more Baron Corbin main events

Attached: DuqTglfU8AIcpP3[1].jpg (1200x675, 148K)

@usamarinemomma

Sounds like they listened because Corbin is one of the few heels that can draw heat in 2019.

they listened because they put the belts on becky, seff and kofi. what a mistake that was

I thought you were going to jail for raping a girl who had adult feet

Seth is incredibly based, Becky is still The Man and makes an incredible power couple with Seth. Kofi is also great and I don’t understand why more fans are t behind him as they begged us to give him the belt, then he got it and people complained.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!

>I'm convinced this is bait.
Whoa! This kids' good! Any more cracked cases, detective?

Attached: krustofsky.png (622x480, 174K)

Vince! Strap! Now!

>5) the storylines are deep and multifashited
>multifashited
Can't argue with you there.

>WWE Rebirth
>Hype and excitement as it goes back to its roots and establishes some very good new stars and feuds in the coming months. INCLUDING a dream feud between legends (Doomsday Clock)
>Ends up being hot dookie as the reboot collapses in on itself and you’re left with Seff “Tom King” Rollins doing shitty repetitive promos every Monday
I fucking hate my hobbies. They’re all bullshit. At least wrasslin’ and capeshit got me into lifting.