Kevin Nash was raped in a dark alleyway by 7 niggers in the fateful, sweaty summer of 1992...

Kevin Nash was raped in a dark alleyway by 7 niggers in the fateful, sweaty summer of 1992. When it started Nash was still wearing a diaper, his diaper rolled up around his face. "He pulled me by my hair into a corner by my face, and started raping me … I remember, he's always wearing diapers like that but now he was doing it with my face." Nash is the first man to speak openly about that horrific night. But Nash had not been so lucky with any women for many months. For the last 16 years he has lived in fear of another predator.

"I remember going to my locker room where I was wearing my pants because they had loosened after the game," the Hall of Famer said. "He was running away with this black guy that was pretty skinny. He just wanted his dick. He couldn't resist."

"He got out of his pants and started running up my ass, down my chin, running his hands around my body," he said. "Then he grabbed his dick and he was like, 'Just grab this dick.'

Attached: Kevin-Nash-French-Cut-1.jpg (940x768, 120K)

Poor Nash!

keep going im almost there

Attached: images (9).jpg (259x194, 5K)

big kish boutta bump another great thread for us all

Rikishi was a great wrestler

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 8K)

Poor big daddy bitch can't stop getting raped

Attached: DlNFduCX0AAfRoM.jpg (600x357, 35K)

Attached: FiXc.gif (320x179, 474K)

Rikishi

Attached: tumblr_nc4v05H2rd1qgj7r6o1_250.gif (245x174, 616K)

Attached: 8AB1Nyy.gif (275x206, 1.17M)

>All this rikishiposting
BUMPY WUMPY WOLFIE GRUMPY

Rikishi was a good wrestle

Attached: images (5).jpg (240x180, 8K)

big kish is just a 92chad that loves to bump his favourite nash threads is all
thanks big kish!

Attached: 6d9c2aaca79d81b8e977fd679703ef1a.jpg (480x360, 10K)

kek what a bitch

Attached: CVP7eZUUsAAcWlH.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Rikishi was great

Attached: images (4).jpg (259x194, 7K)

Thread doesn't matter so I'm just gonna say that I'm so fucking lonely it's killing me and I've gone like 10 years in personal isolation and I don't know where to meet people that aren't shallow normies.

Kek what a bitch

Kek what a bitch

I just broke up with my girlfriend of 9 years and I gave her my best years now I'm balding and don't know where to meet girls.

Kek what a bitch

#
#
This is how I always pictured 92 posters

Yet wolfie himself is a balding NEET with bitchtits.