F

F

Attached: Screen_Shot_20190625_at_12.39.02_PM.png (1246x678, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=spkIjuEOh8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHO?

God damnit Seth

>It's actually real

>livestreamers are actually going to have a higher fatality rate than wrestlers
Bafef

A known youtube blogger

WHO?

Bulbasaurs shooting each other again?

Nigga what?

Is this guy on Raw or Smackdown?

I've been seeing the name around, so this guy was like a streamer or something?

f

known by whomst?

Basically

>Desmond Amofah

Attached: 8126A541-8DBA-439B-9BD3-90C445BA8D3A.png (332x332, 148K)

Beat me to it, but nice trips.

>One less nigger in the world
Based

Has Lance wrote an eulogy yet?

People on youtube

ohnonono nigger suicidally seething

Rip Wolfcuck

>Kills himself because Yoshi Hashi didn't beat ZSJ and isnt in the g1
KWAB

Damn he should have just carried their bags

whomsted might these people be?

huh what u mean?

Niggers

Who?

>gets a sticky on Yea Forums
still more than wwempty

Attached: 1451756450806.jpg (700x670, 346K)

شخص آخر يأكل التراب.

Finally justice for Kevin Nash.

>Etika will be dearly missed. I didn't know him, but my son also plays video games. Small world #RIP

Is this the video game equivalent of a Lance Storm tweet?

Attached: wongtweet.png (474x445, 34K)

>imagine giving a fuck about some literal who nigger e-celeb

He jumped off a bridge

One less nigger in the world.

Based jackpot user

Kek

Attached: CEFAB966-4F7F-4228-AF0B-AAE4F7DC25BD.jpg (1334x497, 302K)

dumb zoomer faggots probably

JUSTIN WONG
OH MAI GAHD

lmaooooooo

Attached: image.jpg (955x629, 156K)

FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME LAUGH

I better go film my reaction for that sweet ad revenue

>hates niggers
>h-he h-has to b-be w-white
lol no. whities softness is the only thing keeping you alive once they are gone you are next.

literally who?

Rip

Reacting to things and streaming it is too hard. I'm ding-dong diddly kill myself.

the moral of the story is to delete your twitter

Based nigger hating POC

The faster this generation offs itself, the better.

this
as a mexican i hate whites nogs and spics

Gamefreak killed Etika.

Literally who

Whiteboy LARPing.

kek

It's as common as
>Hate whites
>H-H-He has to be a nigger.

this nigger died before finishing part 2 of jojo lol

S

>every board is being edgy about etika death

im ding-dong diddly done,see you all in a few weeks i cant take this edgyness

At least the based negro lives. Mentally untouchable

Attached: DBHoxVaXkAAnh9H.jpg (900x900, 78K)

>im ding-dong diddly done,see you all in a few weeks i cant take this edgyness

Attached: 1451080548190.jpg (900x675, 128K)

Grow thick skin, faggot.

lel

>Gets worked by a cripple
Kek what a bitch

The bulbasaurs.

this is Yea Forums. everyone here is always as edgy as they possibly can be for (you)s because they are attention starved social outcast retard incels. you don't know this already?

Attached: women thinking.png (1314x1138, 1.35M)

>Etika never saw Joseph getting his arm cut off as Awaken played

Attached: 1561082994730.jpg (1891x1038, 998K)

Why should anyone care about some mentally dumb nigger who killed themself?
Unironically asking.

>last episode he reacted to was caesar's death
might have contributed tbqh

because zoomers treat them like idols

As a spicchad I hate spics, blacks, and whites who act like niggers. Being a nigger has ascended race and is more of a mentality. Someone who is rude, loud, obnoxious regardless of race is a nigger to me.

PFFFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>You must be joking
>Check out Yea Forums
>They actually stickied it
Jesus Christ, the absolute state of that board. What the fuck happened?

They became Yea Forumsset era a long time ago.

>implying resetera would be at all positive about Etika after he started slinging red pills and calling out jews

E-Celeb culture is cancer no matter who are we talking about.
It's not about being happy he's dead, that's not the point, but the cringe these people bring along
>oh no, my friend-for-hire is gone
This is as bad as "that guy on youtube reacting to A PPV or ROCK'S SHITTY CATCHPHRASES COMPILATION.
youtube.com/watch?v=spkIjuEOh8o
Because he's not from here, he's from the influx of reddit/twitter zoomer bugmen that infested the site over the past few years. They behave like tamed bitches by following reddit standards (so you can tell flame works them up), they follow they same useless shit, they get hyped about the same shit, and cannot fathom this place doesn't give a fuck.
If he thinks it's only about race, see webm related. If you cried the day those died, you need to think about what went wrong in your life.

Attached: star wars.webm (320x180, 2.74M)

One thing I can't stand above all else on the internet is the virtue signalling race to the bottom that happens anytime something "news worthy" happens.
>Pro jared cheating on his wife who turns out to be the one who started the open marriage
"We need to make her a gofundme!!!"
>some nigger kills himself
"omg everyone let me post every suicide chatline number if you feel down please get help"
>kony 2012
>gaymergate
>trump
>brexit
just stop you fucking faggots.

This

Who? And who cares? And why do you even know this literal who?

Think hes that lil fella on 205 live and bobbo's bobbinho

It's up to you whether you care for him or not. Never watched his vids, but for me the whole suicide mystery thing was kinda neat to follow, and seeing that it ended with him dying is disappointing. Someone dying IRL should rarely ever be celebrated.
The fact that people are spamming "lol dead nigger" over and over again about this just proves my previous point that people are and always will be (you) farming, because they desperately crave the attention by putting in as little effort as possible.

reddit and summer underages

It's an anonymous site, replies do nothing. Me and you have an exchange here, I close the tab, you will never find me again unless I screencap and let you know later, and even then it may be a larp.
People that don't have a life and feel miserable about it go for reposts in r/jokes, post pictures of their shitty fucking cats in r/aww, or do whatever else they can, like picturing themselves picking up trash on the beach for gold and karma, or virtue signal about flavor of the day for likes on twitter.
Those are actually miserable fucking souls.

oops forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot.png (527x916, 31K)

lmao fucking TotalBiscuit didn't get a sticky thread when he died but this random no-mark nigger does?

Stockholm Syndrome for SJW shit

Was it a work or a shoot?

Seek sunlight

>The Will Smith of Zoomers an hero'd
Fuck sake
I'm gonna miss his Autism.

Attached: 1561334415291.jpg (399x489, 20K)

I can't, I got so much sunlight in my first 25 years (coastal town privilege) I already got surgery to remove dodgy moles. I still go to the beach but I need antinuclear skin protection.
But thanks for the thought, now I guess you can go find another digital fake friend.
Or you can watch that fucking faggot xavier woods play dream daddy on youtube.

>YouTube Star
>Dead

What's the issue

Sure, but at least it's positive attention. You will N E V E R benefit from negative attention because it's the lowest common denominator that reinforces your behavior towards acting like a self-obsessed asshole in real life. It's why so many fucking people here are 30 year old virgin shut-in misanthropic autists with severe depression and a drinking problem. Reddit is a shitty echochamber hugbox sometimes, but at least it helps people get that positive social reinforcement that so many people here lack desperately. It's the only way to get out of NEET hell.

Attached: A5D9D31F-455E-4415-B144-F167B64E8C75.jpg (1200x675, 102K)

stop acting like Yea Forums is a exclusive club from incels,many different people post here from all around the world

this site used to battle scientology at one point,now is happy a famous black man is dead

summer edgyness rules Yea Forums and im sick of it,see you guys in the winter

>All the boomers ITT
Go back to AOL

Attached: images (20).jpg (554x554, 35K)

>literal redditor claiming his shit site saves lives
can't make this shit up

F

>gook poster is certified reddit
of fucking course

>"omg everyone let me post every suicide chatline number if you feel down please get help"

but that's actually helpful to people you dumb fuck.

>kony 2012
>gaymergate
>trump
>brexit

christ get a life

Fuck bros
Real ones die too young
Remember Yea Forums we love our brothers

>Reddit spacing
Cringe

hahaha
>muh scientology we r lesion XD

Yea Forums didn't "battle Scientology" out of the goodnes of its heart, retard. This has to be a work, I'm being worked aren't I?

>some literal who vidya playing nigger faggot killed himself
whoa this is some really big news desu

Fine, stay here forever and and get worse. I'm not a gook poster but I liked that image. If you both ever manage to collect enough IQ points to ever use another website without crying about how it doesn't let you say nigger, let me know. Thanks for proving my point btw.

Attached: EE906B43-CC26-4730-BA1B-F059F57221FE.jpg (190x238, 13K)

Tick tock kikes. Enjoy it all while you can

Attached: I piss on israel i shit on israel.jpg (730x470, 25K)

>Pokémon shittuber Nuzlocks himself
Based

Reddit on suicide watch

ya boil, pinhead?

>calls Honorary Aryans "gooks"
>calls others plebbit
Stupid fucking mutt boomers like you ruined /pol/

don't reply to me or my posts ever again

Reddit confirmed on suicide watch

Besides Pewdiepie, I don't know the name of a single Youtuber or streamer. Suck it, zoomers.

Attached: 07_Tom-Lawlor-TUF-8-weigh.jpg (384x577, 44K)

NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT LITERAL WHO E-CELEBS. I SWEAR, I WILL END ALL OF YOU FUCKING ZOOMERS RIGHT NOW IF YOU DON'T STOP SHITTING UP MY BOARDS WITH THIS NOBODY.

this dude played street fighter

unironically get a clue

Attached: static.jpg (750x750, 66K)

> never the guy
> never drew a dime
> never played a good game until 2014 and still shoved that aside for more Smash autism
> never had good taste
> never finished games
> never had success outside his little circle of YouTube zoomers that worshipped the ground he walked on
> never crossed over into tv like rral successful ecelebs
> never played Smash professionally despite making his name off Smash videos
> never got laid because his gfs always ditched him
> druggie
> cult member
> weeb
> the biggest impact he left on the world was a dumb hashtag

ya simmer, slapdick?

>this site used to battle scientology
Yeah, and that shit was so fucking embarrassing and cringeworthy that even moot felt the need to publicly humiliate those involved.

Attached: 13825933854_3d21486c65.jpg (499x333, 87K)

Quiet, Grandpa.

Attached: 1561209439294.jpg (455x810, 89K)

with my response I knew you were going to reply and I wanted a (you), and you did
WORKED
have a free (you) on me user

Cosmo is looking healthier.

>but that's actually helpful to people you dumb fuck.
Why didn't work for Erica?

Couldn't handle the fact that Nash was raped in the summer of 1992 #RIP

Unlike Cosmo he Knows that cutting your dick off is retarded and he actually looks hot.

>reddit.
Cringe.

>he looks hot
lol

>some literal who americuck
cringe

Same. They now complain about fanservice in games. Yea Forums is fucking dead.

>positive social re-inforcement
Kid, I know you're a kid. Physically, you might be in your 20s. Mentally, you're still naive as fuck. You need to understand things beyond a face value. What Reddit offers is not the positivity that it brands itself as. Instead, what it offers is completely and utterly fake. The saccharine "wholesomeness" is the clearest example. Reddit loves platitudes, little one liners which seem nice but don't do anything. It's like when you say, "I'm sorry" when someone brings up a recently deceased relative, but you're not actually sorry. You're just saying some filler because honestly you don't give a shit unless it directly affects you. Just a little lifetip: the people that go on about motivation, discipline, positivity, happiness, wholesomeness, those are the people that are bullshitting the hardest.

Or get the people who drop tl;dr paragraphs about how "you're not alone. Please get help. We love you, here's the worthless suicide hotline number that gets you Red Flagged for life" It's complete bullshit. At best, they'll think about it for 10-12 hours. They hit the bed and forget it the very next day. This is the nature of reddit, things do not stick. They do not matter. All that matters is farming internet points. Was it not Jesus Himself who said,

"Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

and I already got at least two outta you, when (you) work a work it turns into a shoot brother

Attached: 786467457.jpg (1280x1135, 511K)

Anybody got any idea what planet that belt on his right shoulder is supposed to represent? Because it sure as hell aint earth.

Attached: 1523876698127.jpg (557x305, 114K)

Thats what the continents on earth looked like a billion years ago when he won that belt

Are you trying to convince us or yourself that you're happy?

Bruno Ganz died in February and nobody talked about it, fuck this place

I don't know who this is either.

pic related is Yea Forums now,literally believing a source of the white house is posting clues in the internet

this place is always is going to be a edgy hellhole and maybe im realizing im too old for this shit

Attached: QEQ.jpg (1258x1759, 1.71M)

Reddit still on suicide watch

The fuck is a q

>zoomer
>nintenyearold
>e-celeb
>sissy black boi
>"blogger"
>"reaction" videos

Attached: 1362956623344.png (501x477, 457K)

Literal glow in the dark nigger psyops

>edgy
>it's a bunch of goobers socializing harmlessly in some suburban development park

>pic related is Yea Forums now
Those are just standard Amerifats, they've always been retarded

Attached: 1512177496792.jpg (400x560, 74K)

>whining about edginess
MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET A SEX CHANGE SO YOU CAN HAVE THE BALLS TO CALL YOURSELF A MAN

Attached: big poppa pump.jpg (275x183, 6K)

the one on his left is more accurate

Pains me so much knowing I have to share a country with these far right white niggers

/pol/ hardly represents all of Yea Forums, and I'm going to be here until I or this shithole dies.

Attached: 1495652001503.png (670x667, 873K)

forgot pic desu

Attached: US education.jpg (946x536, 109K)

Fingers crossed it’s you

Americans were a mistake

>I have to share this country with shitheads that think the homeless issue is just a symptom of housing problems and not drug + mental illness
>I have to share this country with literal unironic trannies who think they can pass as a woman with a 5 o clock shadow
>I have to share this country with l*bertarians
>I have to share this country with literal unironic communists
>I have to share this country with spics that just want Mexico 2.0 instead of assilimating
There's a lot of people in this country, you dipshit

to be fair /pol/ ran off the people pretending to be government insiders to infinitychan by spamming Hitler literature and shit talking boomers in all the final CBTS threads

This is true, but ask yourself: what "face value" does Yea Forums give? I'm not retarded, of course social media sites like facebook/reddit/instagram/twitter exploit social goodwill and I fucking hate that. it's probably one of the very worst things about our society today and I totally agree with you on that point 100%.

But, and this is a big but, the attention you receive is still the same. Yea Forums is also unironically a social media site, but instead of doing a face work for karma you do a heel work for (you)s instead. Same shit different smell.
In the end, it's impossible to know for sure whether or not someone actually gives a shit, and it's intellectually dishonest and somewhat childish to expect anyone to really care for more than a day... even your therapist won't do that. You were right about me being in my 20s, but you must not be that far away from 30 if you think everyone in the world owes you genuine attention and care for your problems. You won't get that from anyone but your family or some very close friends. If you want actual genuine feels, stick with them or find ones that do. But my point still stands; surround yourself with either fake negativity or fake positivity and you will end up living a very real version of it.

Attached: e45.jpg (633x758, 65K)

>Brings up nothing but incel right talking points
Go back

back to /wooo/ with ya simp

> but you must not be that far away from 30 if you think everyone in the world owes you genuine attention and care for your problems. You won't get that from anyone but your family or some very close friends.
>projecting this much
>my close group of personal friends and loving family don't exist because shithead redditor wanted to play armchair psychologist
>thinking that I think the world owes me anything and not the other way around
This is why no one likes reddit. You don't know me, but goddamn you'll pretend you do.

idk man. I haven't been happy in a very long time. Maybe if I can try and convince someone else to be as "happy" as me, it will make me feel happy too...?

just start abusing RC benzos and stimulants you can order online and watch as your life spirals completely out of control while you also develop an alcohol problem

t.

Attached: 1516009892675.jpg (688x960, 31K)