Why isn't there any love for Io Shirai on this board? Is this board infested with raging homos?

Why isn't there any love for Io Shirai on this board? Is this board infested with raging homos?

Attached: 1561416111653.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

>cage match airs tonight

oh this should be fun

and there was just a Io thread yesterday

Attached: geek.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>Why isn't there any love for Io Shirai on this board?
Her face is ugly. Her body is flabby. There is no appeal.

Nice quads incel. Try not to tear 'em like Nash in 92.

She’s a slightly less ugly Fatsuka. This is a bimbo board.

>ask a question
>cries like a bitch when he gets the answer
Why did you ask?

Why do you hate women, incel? All women are beautiful. Io is even more beautiful than most.

>on top of cage could easily escape
>jump off on to the other guy.
REEEEE

Attached: cringe.jpg (1080x1078, 97K)

cringe

Lo absolutely eviscerated

Cause Mayu-san is Nippon's ichiban.

Smells like summer in here

back to your containment thread weeb

Nah

Attached: Hana.jpg (1056x864, 57K)

I like her even though I think her heel run will be absolute shit. I blame Haitch for that though, he's doing a poor job managing Io.

Sounds like describing Alexa Bliss

cringe

Are you excited to start 10th grade in a couple months? Wishing you well on your exams, m8.

I want to marry Io

seething

cringe

>Her body is flabby.
>Implying this is in anyway bad
Holy fucking faggoli

Women are supposed to be soft and a little flabby.

Only low test nu-males like fatties

Worked

This subhuman's legs look like a fucking senior citizen's

Attached: 1558576831063.jpg (397x463, 66K)

wtf she somehow has more cellulite than 40 year old fatsuka.

That chick in yellow has my reaction to this image

she got fucked up with an exploding prop during a stardumb match

Having shit taste and being insecure about said shit taste and wanting others to share it is an unfortunate combination of traits.

only closet homosexuals like hungry skeletons

I unironically need those thighs wrapped around my head and then we'll make half Sub-human children

all these JAPS have flabby bodies like that. Asuka, Kairi, Io... what's up with them? What are they eating?

Imagine how those shake during doggy.

in Japan you need to take real bumps and if your body isn't conditioned to take the bumps, then you're gonna retire real soon. Some fat helps with that.

Hm, it doesn't make sense, becuase only Japanese women look like that, japanese men like Ibushi, the guy who is on 205 and many more are all fit, only those comedy characters are fat. Western men and women who wrorked for japanese promotions were fit for the most part. However these japanese women are all flabby. Before they decided to hire Japanese women, there were some Asians and they were always thin ( Gail Kim, that ecw chick, they have a chinese now on nxt and they had one who painted her face on raw).

This user has it correctly.
Also joshi know you do not really need to spend hours on hours in gym, unless you are gym bunny, to be great wrestler. Top joshi right now, Saree, is slightly pudgy like Io. Iroha's gear is hiding folds of fat. And both of them can go hard as fuck.

Gaytch keeps feeding her to his pet projects. She’s Sasha 2.0

There usually is, but 80% of posts on this board are run off by spam shitters and their stupid 1 comment posts.

Is she in raw or smackdown?

Ibushi is roided. Okada is flabby.

Okada?
Naito?
Tanahashi?
Ishii?
EVIL?
Goto?
basically anyone who isn't a junior or super young?

Fuck off retard sashit is awful.

Io is rated pretty highly here, there's just been an influx of shitposting lately due to her situation, turning heel and all that. She's still behind Asuka & Kairi but she's still popular

Attached: based io head.jpg (1920x1080, 309K)

>"SHES FROM THE SAME COUNTRY AS MY ANIMES,KAWAIIIII"

grow the fuck up

also if the rumours are real,shes the biggest BBC lover in NXT,shes actually infamous in the bars down there

what about the western wrestlers that worked there? AJ styles was a top guy, wasn't steroid user, wasn't young like some guys,took bumbs and kicks and was in great shape. These japs are either lazy or are not eating well.

You don't need to be cut to get over in Japan. But if you are, you are different from others, because you are in 10% of people who are muscled.

They're not a very muscular race.

>>"SHES FROM THE SAME COUNTRY AS MY ANIMES,KAWAIIIII"
THIS. People support every crap that comes out of Japan. Respectable japaneses think these animes are retarded and they are right

the answer was already posted here:
people with some fat are actually healthier, and it's safer

>also if the rumours are real,shes the biggest BBC lover in NXT,shes actually infamous in the bars down there
Lmao

Honestly, it's better if she doesn't get popular here. Once that happens, you can't ever have a normal thread anymore, the shitposters will always be on the hunt in order to ruin threads.

Attached: io89.jpg (1536x2048, 666K)

Don't get worked by them then

Her booking is Sasha 2.0 you stupid fucking faggot

I thought Haitch liked Asians.

These rumors don't even exist

The angry lesbian buried her

Why did you take the bait?

wrong and rent free

there is a video of her over the shoulders of a black male at the beach

Asuka pigs out on greasy American food

You’re confusing her with Asuka during her time there. Io is a shut in loner with no friends

He doesn’t. People got worked by him being forced to push fatsuka because Vince had raided the roster.

Because she's Kairi's Jannety and Kairi is Mayu's Jannety

Attached: MayuIcon-1.jpg (452x700, 59K)

>Asuka
Asuka is married, Io is confirmed whore

>Asuka is married
Yes, which makes her status as a confirmed whore even more despicable.

forced by who? he has full control of NXT and there was plenty of options left if he wanted white or black chicks.

Cope more faggot

I'm not a waifufag, but I'd fuck the shit outta Io (and maybe Rousey)

Would not say that about ANY female on the roster rn.

Attached: 968734592.jpg.0.jpg (1400x1400, 194K)