*throws his best friend under the bus to protect his boss in your path*

Attached: 7C22AAAE-581C-4866-9088-94BAC59FA9C5.jpg (689x445, 20K)

It’s pretty funny because now Seth has lost his main base; the smarks. He literally has no fans now. I’m expecting him to be boo’d pretty bad at Exteme Rules.

Subhuman bootlicking trash.

Reminder he was never that close with Moxly or Reigns. Jon and Reigns were road buddies, Reigns even mentioned he was going to be riding alone now without Jon around.

Hey Will

freddurstGOAT: This is nu-metal 4u pussies.

Attached: rollins-no-homo1.jpg (450x617, 42K)

Wish Will would have called him what he is.

They were probably never actual friends. Mox described Roman as his friend multiple times on Jericho's podcast but I don't remember him calling Seth his friend even once.

Yeah whenever you seen backstage segments it was always Jon and Roman hanging out.

It would've been funny but it reflects much better on Will not stooping to Seth's level, he used the drama to promote himself and didn't say shit about Seth personally. Seth seems to want to personally attack everyone at this point and is gotten to as fuck.

Wasn't there a report that Seth was shocked to see Jon in AEW? It wouldn't surprise me if he told Roman but not Seth cause he'd try to convince him to stay or tell his papa Haitch about his plans

>Seethe falling back on "I make more money than you!" as a defense when they were previously talking about talent/performance
He exposed himself to me as a corporate drone. Wouldn't shed a tear if he blows out his glass knees again.

hes armenian

Definitely the kind of prick who would work in Trump's concentration camps.

I agree with you especially considering that most of the flak Will gets is because he's a dumb kid on Twitter. Just once it would be nice if he someone told him just what he is though, but maybe he'll hang by his own rope.

Seth is a total shitter. Bret Shitman said so and like him or not but Shitman is always right with his opinions on pro wrestlers entertainers

Is hating Seth the only thing Yea Forums agrees on?

Reminder that deano threw Seth under the bus in his expose first so what does he owe him exactly?

When did he say that

He didn’t necessarily call him a shitter, but after Seth killed Sting and then broke Cenas nose, Bret said on his podcast that Seth was an unsafe worker. WWE got worked into a seethe and had JBL cut a promo on Bret on the WWE network.

No he didn’t. Jon specifically said on Keller’s podcast that he wasn’t going to speak on behalf of Seth or Roman.

>Seth hate is now mainstream
I thought I'd never see the day

It’s based desu

And he's supposed to be the big star of the company. I wonder if Vince told him to lick WWE's boots across all social media platforms, somehow thinking it would make him more likable.

Reminder that Cena never did shit like this, and according to Punk was the only person who would tell Vince how stupid his ideas were.

I wonder if he has any friends at all. Ricoshit maybe since he's kissing his ass.

Pretty sure him and Cesaro are buds.

He didn't faggot. He even said Seth was a professional through the whole Vince's 'poopper scootter' shit deal.

>Reigns even mentioned he was going to be riding alone now without Jon around.
I bet Jasethy even tried to start riding with Roman but got denied.

>and according to Punk was the only person who would tell Vince how stupid his ideas were
That didnt stop him from Vince burying everyone that he made feud with Cena tho :)

>implying the people Cena ‘buried’ weren’t complete shitters anyway

Literally name one wrestler who Cena ran through who actually had potential? Cena did the job when it was appropriate.

They never really seemed like friends. Just because they were in a stable together that doesn't mean they're actual bros in real life.

We know that Mox hung around with the "back seat brothers" and from the way Rollins acts and the way he gets pushed, he most likely hangs around with the corporate shills.

He's only proving Moxley right with his embarrassing public meltdown.
He's a good little castrated pet boy.

pick between company signing checks or bitter wrestler who adds no benefit to my life.

>tough decisions

You got worked big time if you think Seth is actually friends with Deanetty irl.

Barret, Owens, Wyatt.

You can't stop Vince. You can tell him he's a shitter hack who's worthless even for death and he'll like it. You might even get a push for it. But you can't stop him.

Rusev

>Barret
Total shitter made of glass.

>Owens
Owens beat Cena in his debut match and is a former world champion. He wasn’t buried.

>Wyatt
Cena was campaigning backstage to put Wyatt over but Vince said no.

He was a solid talent

And then lost the next 2 and had to start cheating to win every match

Proof?

>getting worked by a work