Extreme Rules is the last fucking straw. Either they revamp the whole product after it or the company is fucking dead...

Extreme Rules is the last fucking straw. Either they revamp the whole product after it or the company is fucking dead. Dump all the storylines, vacate all the championships (even get rid of some) and start anew. Philly will bury this show more than the number of Buried Alive matches Carder lost.

Attached: 1561429653246.jpg (1200x675, 235K)

Yet you're still here.

>Either they revamp the whole product after it or the company is fucking dead. Dump all the storylines, vacate all the championships (even get rid of some) and start anew.
I thought they were trying to do this with stomping grounds? Also philly will indeed burn this ppv to the ground

I haven't watched anything WWE related since MITB, and before that, Wrestlemania. I checked out Stomping Grounds, it was shit, and now I see this abomination of a PPV. Their TV is unwatchable at this point and anyone who still watches full episodes of Raw or SD regularly, I'm genuinely curious why.

Obese meltzer cultists keep saying this since 2010, yet they still watch it

>philly will indeed burn this ppv to the ground

Attached: 1561367642405.jpg (120x53, 4K)

why the fuck is baron corbon in the heavyweight title picture? am i missing something? btw his name is fucken retarded. whoever the creative genius is to come up with that name should be shot. retard.

Ok see ya later for Smackdown, Jason.

I just realized this is for the TITLES?? What the actual fuck are they thinking?

>Obese meltzer cultists keep saying this since 2010
Tarps say otherwise since 2019

>Becky Lynch vs. Lacey Evans at Money in the Bank
>Everyone hates it
>Seth Rollins vs. Baron Corbin at Super Showdown
>Everyone hates it
>Becky Lynch vs. Lacey Evans at Stomping Grounds
>Everyone hates it
>Seth Rollins vs. Baron Corbin at Stomping Grounds
>Everyone hates it
>GET READY FOR SETH ROLLINS AND BECKY LYNCH VS. BARON CORBIN AND LACEY EVANS, THIS WILL SURELY BE A HUGE SUCCESS

Guess which demographic they started listening to half way between now and then? That's right. Now sit down.

If they truly listened to the smarks, they would stop booking utter shit. Now go commit an hero.

did you make the switch?

You're right, they wouldn't have had a cartoon superhero defeating evolution with his knees and a broken arm followed by politicking the superhero's wife into the story sowing the seeds of the women's wrestling bowel movement. So what's your disagreement?

negative + negative = positive
It's science, user.

that's negative x negative. negative + negative = negative

don't forget the inevitable blowoff matches at summerslam

You're a retard. They spent 4 years pushing Roman as their top guy in spite of the smarks and you think because three top internet darlings all went over at Wrestlemania, that's actually crashing the ratings? Unironically smarten up.

i didn't realize the titles were on the line in this tag match. i guess you can cheapen something that's already worthless.

Only way this is reaching Summerslam is if Corbin & Evans actually win the titles or win by DQ. That's the only way they can book themselves out of the "can't challenge for the title anymore" stipulation.
Can't see them losing the titles and if this is gonna to main event (yikes) can't see the finish being "faces lose by dq".
Plus if they did want either or both of these to reach Summerslam they I don't think they would have even added the "can't challenge for the title" stipulation.
This seems to be the blowoff for both and then the have 4 weeks to build up new feuds for Beko & Seff for Summerslam.

Beko & Seff vs The Glamazon & The Rated R Superstar at Summerslam

(Confirmed) Way to save WWE: Make R-Truth the top guy