Riho Interview Published

Take a glimpse into the mind of one of wrestling's premier talents

sportskeeda.com/wwe/aew-fyter-fest-riho-on-kenny-omega-gatoh-move-competing-at-double-or-nothing-more

Attached: 17439363_210153232828805_574723949133299712_n.jpg (718x718, 63K)

That finish doesn't work for me, sister!

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 8K)

Attached: D7QBqnoVUAAaKNJ.jpg (1200x900, 185K)

She use computer like me

Attached: DLW7CcbVYAASZ-Z.jpg orig.jpg (1536x2048, 404K)

>I made lots of new friends at AEW. I really enjoyed getting to know Joey Janela. He was very kind and funny.

Wew.

So Dave Meltzer made up that report about her moving to the US and she won’t join AEW full time either?

That's what it says. The only one who is signed and confirmed full-time is Shida.

I'd wait until she's finished in Gatoh Move first.
She could be working to keep her signing a surprise.

Jews lie as readily as a scorpion stings or a snake bites. It is in their nature.

He literally didn’t say that.

This

She can be a freelancer from July to October and then join full time when AEW TV begins.

He literally said Riho is moving to the US

Sounds like she's been CURRIED by Baliyan Akki

>I haven't just learned pro wrestling from Sakura San. You know, I started wrestling when I was 9. I learned how to talk, how to behave, how to grow into an adult from her. Everything I know I learned from her.

>She is like a mother to me.

based

He said she's got a 5 bout trial to see if she wants to move to America.

>You first saw her in AEW Double or Nothing, where she was part of a 6-woman tag team match
very presumptive, I stopped reading there

>Since my debut, I've been wrestling in the ring and on the mat simultaneously. At this stage of my career, I only want to wrestle in the ring, though.
Gatoh Move BTFO

Traitorous whore. I spit upon Abe Riho. Consider yourself officially boycotted.

Gatoh Move has big shows in Shinkiba 1st Ring.

only every few months when Emi scrapes together enough change from under the mattress

based bad boy going over all the joshis in a handicap match