2019 WWMeme Heel ‘Heat’

2019 WWMeme Heel ‘Heat’
>fans in attendance boo because they hate that they have to see you all the time
>fans tuning out in droves and do not want to pay to see you lose, just go away

Actual Dime-Drawing Heel Heat
>Fans pay close attention to your every move
>generate dimes because fans will pay top dollar to see you lose

learn the difference

Attached: CC4BE0E2-B46C-4E95-939A-F72E1BE6FF60.jpg (1936x1936, 521K)

Who is the Dime-Drawing heel in current wwe?

Brock is the closest they have because they’ve turned the entire roster into a giant morass of 50/50 geeks with no main event credibility.

There is no actual pro wrestling top draw anymore because everybody knows it's fake in social media era

>hur durr lets hate Corbin cause he is not our typical indy darling

Smarks are the fucking worst

Thats my point, the heels are consistently booked like trash, Corbin could have amazing heat but that doesn't matter if the baby faces keep curb-stomping them and destroying their credibility.

This was for all of you fags saying he’s a great heel because he gets booed nonstop. He gets booed nonstop because the show is fucking horrible with him getting an hour of screen time a week.

social media killed humanity

>if you don’t like a heel it means they’re doing their job properly

When will the argument die?

Corbin actually has really good heel psychology his match against Rollins at the Saudi Show proved that. The entire match was involved him working over Seth’s ribs and he was able to continuously create new spots, I don’t think he ever did the same midsection attack twice during the match. He’s honestly not as bad as people try to say he is.

Think thats the least of problems of the show

>I'm not like the other smarks teehee
Cringe

This, heel/face doesn't work anymore because everyone knows what's going on. "Go away" heat is actually the closest to actual heat these days. Of course smarks will tell you someone is a good heel if he's entertaining, as long as he behaves "heelish". Then when they actually get worked into disliking someone, it's a bad thing

PRO WRESTLING IS DEAD, just let it die. Everybody is too smart and thinks they're a booker, nobody just watches the matches anymore, instead people analyze the shows like it's figure skating and when a heel tries to be a heel, either people go "heh, that's some good heel work" or then they wish the heel would just leave instead of wanting to see him lose. There is no point to pro wrestling in the current year anymore and it's slowly fizzling out all over the world

Attached: JimCornette.jpg (480x360, 14K)

He's not that bad, his booking especially character, overabundance of tv time, endless pointless feuds, etc... are what kill him, not to mention he is a heel against faces nobody likes, defeating the whole purpose.

If they would be heels against faces that people like, people would just complain that the face is being wasted on this shitty feud with this other guy, and would be demanding that the face instead wins the belt at the next PPV

>go away heat
Daily reminder this is a term invented by smarks so they can pretend they aren't being worked.
>I HATE HIM SO MUCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>n-no im not w-worked i-i just w-want him to g-go away a-and stop u-upsetting me

This guy is exactly right, Corbin is the best heel in decades, he's working all these marks and smarks everywhere into hating him so much that they're stopping going to live events and watching the show. He's the ultimate heel, this go away heat stuff is a bullshit comment. He's a better heel than Ric Flair ever was, Ric Flair made people watch, Baron Corbin makes them tune out which is far more of a villain thing to do.

>i-its all c-corbins f-fault
and here we have the classic delusional smark blaming the heel despite the fact it is seff coffee and becky tanking the ratings

and who are they feuding with?

>I HATE HIM SO MUCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>n-no im not w-worked i-i just w-want him to g-go away a-and stop u-upsetting me

They have feuded with multiple people since they won the belts at Mania and attendances, ratings, stocks and profit all immediately collapsed ya delusional redditor. Champions are supposed to draw.

Attached: we-did-it-reddit(company implodes).png (1291x519, 631K)

I'm complementing Corbin here, he's so good that he worked me into cancelling my network sub and deciding not to go to any more shows while he's on the roster. He will be remembered as one of the best heels of all time, he has worked me, worked WWE management into pushing him, worked Seth into defending the matches he has with him, worked all the internet into hating him, worked marks into not going to shows, come October he'll work Fox into a seethe too when he's all over Smackdown, he's working everyone.

>passive-aggressive essay
go back

Wrong. Everyone has always known its fake, the downfall is due WWE not respecting Kayfabe anymore.

Attached: 1559993825334.jpg (576x768, 123K)

but the ratings were tanking before any of them won their belts and you know who was there the whole time? corbin

After Wrestlemania WWE stock went into freefall.

yeah because they released their first quarter report which talked about their business between january 1st and march 31st

The stock actually skyrocketed and reached a record high after Mania, then plummeted 3 weeks later.

Attached: 1546133197859.jpg (878x851, 107K)

You mean the period where they had Becky, Kofi and Seth all in the main event scene and pushing for titles?

>it's another episode of retards thinking that booking has anything to do with the stock prices
cringe and simppilled

Learn how the stock market works.

You got BTFO, bye bye sweetie.

>its another episode of smarks defending workrate shitters despite the company burning to the ground around them

>i-i w-win ;_;
Learn how the stock market works.

>company is worth more than it has ever been
>burning to the ground
and you have the fucking audacity to call me a smark lmao

>stock price imploding
>w-worth m-more than e-ever
lol

Attached: 1561437221746.jpg (1200x900, 204K)

If you're discussing wwe on an anime imageboard you're a smark no matter how hard you try to pretend your shit doesn't stink.

>stock price in 2001 """"peak wrestling""""": $12
>stock price today """"burning to the ground"""": $73
?

>2001
>peak wrestling
OH NO NO NO NO NO

lol based. fuck that guy.

CORbino